The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Joe Gomez SBC

He got one, for the liverpool lads!

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Expensive as hell tho wtf...

3x 85 rated teams with 1 inform each
    and 2x 84 rated teams with 1 inform too
  • Expensive as hell tho wtf...

That’s ridiculous imo
  • Mikey123000
    604 posts Professional
    Silly
  • Tboon
    2940 posts National Call-Up
    But he looks incredible!!
  • JV24601
    929 posts Professional
    What is it with EA and Liverpool this year?
    Absolute love in
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Doesnt seem bad at all for a card they made up for no reason with ridiculous stats. Packs are pretty good too.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15905 posts World Class
    Almost 500k lol
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ridiculous price. Really wanted him too but bought Militao instead for far cheaper.
  • MHoney1234
    10029 posts Has That Special Something
    Almost 500k lol

600 now
  • POTM Vvd much better
  • Mini_Miudo
    9984 posts Has That Special Something
    I want him, but he's waaaaay too expensive. He's more than POTM VVD wtf? Eder Militão is much cheaper and looks much better without having any real issues either. Joe Gomez has poor jumping.
  • Devers
    7591 posts League Winner
    Really want to do him myself.

Every year i make a liverpool team and a brazilian team. This year i have a mix of them with ibra.

I could try and do joe, or buy militao and rttf telles.

Need some gomez reviews.

Plus theres 5 more of these sbc players to come?
  • munchie63
    3140 posts National Call-Up
    rohyah wrote: »

Doesnt seem bad at all for a card they made up for no reason with ridiculous stats. Packs are pretty good too.

0ver 500k to complete 235k worth of packs

EA are banking on the VVD Robertson Fabinho and Alisson links to sell this one.

looks good, esp with a Sentinel card applied. But thats 500k pricier than Sanchez who does a great job
  • Busterlin
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got him for around 140k. He is unreal. Wins everything and the 85 pace is a godsend. Although high defensive wr so not that needed.
  • Tommygunn
    3215 posts National Call-Up
    I’m contemplating getting him to replace rttf Sanchez. Got him and 87 vvd find when a ball goes over the top neither are quick enough to turn
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    His cost a little steep but I've got to do him after posting on here so many times about wanting him at CB. Only problem I have is that I already have POTM VVD and Prime Rio, so I'm going to have to switch to a back 3 which I've never used before.
  • Wattzeefuik
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    His cost a little steep but I've got to do him after posting on here so many times about wanting him at CB. Only problem I have is that I already have POTM VVD and Prime Rio, so I'm going to have to switch to a back 3 which I've never used before.

7 chem right back?
  • Devers
    7591 posts League Winner

Put rio in gerrard when his sbc is released
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Devers wrote: »

I have Rui Costa who I was planning on putting into Gerrard as I find him pretty useless, whereas Rio has been good. May put him into Rivaldo though
  • Mini_Miudo
    9984 posts Has That Special Something
    Joe Gomez has been really good for me. The only thing I don't really like about him is his tackling, seems to end up 7 miles away from him every time. :lol: Everything else is great.
  • Devers
    7591 posts League Winner
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Joe Gomez has been really good for me. The only thing I don't really like about him is his tackling, seems to end up 7 miles away from him every time. :lol: Everything else is great.

im getting this to, im putting it down to connection
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I have Rui Costa who I was planning on putting into Gerrard as I find him pretty useless, whereas Rio has been good. May put him into Rivaldo though

Rivald is total poo. Dont.
  • A_Snipe
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    rohyah wrote: »

Rivald is total poo. Dont.

I really liked Rivaldo but rage got rid of him for best and haven’t looked back. Rivaldo was good but weak foot kills him since you have to force it to his left foot