FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• Ryan_P27
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 17
    Done
    Post edited by Ryan_P27 on
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Looking for someone to do the friendly seasons objective with
  • Mikeysaio
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looking for someone to do the friendly seasons objective with

What console?
  • IAIK7
    3394 posts National Call-Up
    So, how many people are going for that Dembele card? I'm on course so far. Hopefully I don't miss any.
  • sorry stupid question, but if/when dembele goes to China then will his futswap card also change from spurs to the chinese club?
  • IAIK7
    Kadir50 wrote: »
    sorry stupid question, but if/when dembele goes to China then will his futswap card also change from spurs to the chinese club?

I'm 99% it won't. I'd be amazed if it did.
  • I missed one 😞
  • fetchitfudge
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    When's the next Swap Deals player? And what is it going to be on?

I almost have 9, so I think I'm up to date.

Friday, weekly objectives, on PS4, XBOX and PC.

Thanks!

I think I'm up to date, but I can just see myself ending up with 13 and not 14 because I missed some random task like the Squad Battles one that they didn't exactly make as obvious! Gotta get that Dembele! Also, surely Dembele should stay at Spurs. Why would they want to let him go?!!

Keep checking the first post in this thread regularly, I will make sure you're updated @fetchitfudge

Thanks! :)
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Not impressed with the Belgian objective, cba even trying it.
  • Alemas_2012
    15229 posts World Class
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Good thing I got Mertens. :sweat_smile:
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero

I don't like it :/ At least it's not 10 wins.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class

Good thing I got Mertens. :sweat_smile:

That's a great start lol. I don't mind the scoring part but the wins on top and only rivals is just going to be stress I don't need.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone can help with this:

*OB19_WEEK17_SWAP_LDESC

Title says score 2 goals in 10 single online games. Do I need to win it?
  • nsholmberg11
    1127 posts Professional
    How do you access the calendar in game? I’m on Xbox. And how often do the squad battle rewards give a swap player?
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Anyone can help with this:

*OB19_WEEK17_SWAP_LDESC

Title says score 2 goals in 10 single online games. Do I need to win it?

Ok, it finally appeared. It's still states that I should play 10 single online games but I just won 2:1 in Divisions and it counted.
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move

I just gave up on Dembele. I’m not playing Fifa full time for an 87 card. Mainly due to the online singles matches... at least make it rivals or SB
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class

I just gave up on Dembele. I’m not playing Fifa full time for an 87 card. Mainly due to the online singles matches... at least make it rivals or SB

Completely agree, why limit it to 1 mode if you're putting the time in anyway. I get this has been done throughout the promotion but it's actually got to the point I'm tired doing it.
  • Gyan_33
    28996 posts Player of the Year

Completely agree, why limit it to 1 mode if you're putting the time in anyway. I get this has been done throughout the promotion but it's actually got to the point I'm tired doing it.

There's no fut swap objective specifically for online single matches, what are you on about.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

There's no fut swap objective specifically for online single matches, what are you on about.

Rivals in this case, having to win and score with Belgian players is more effort than I'm willing to try and find for an average card. Just let people do any mode, it's not like you're getting Messi at the end of it.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    5 games, 3 wins, 2x Batshuayi, 1x Futmas Lukaku. 3/4 for a "Belgium" SWAP LMAO. In all 3 wins I was down. Truck of luck crashed on my training grounds.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IAIK7
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Did my 12 swap pack today

Banega was best pull :D

That's rough.
  • Gyan_33

Rivals in this case, having to win and score with Belgian players is more effort than I'm willing to try and find for an average card. Just let people do any mode, it's not like you're getting Messi at the end of it.

That would mean that people could just spam friendlies or squad battles on beginner, which isn't ideal.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class

That would mean that people could just spam friendlies or squad battles on beginner, which isn't ideal.

I get what you're saying on that but I still think the goalscorers from 1 country plus wins is a poor objective. It's personal preference at the end of the day but it's not for me.

Could play Futmas KDB up top and get the 4 wins but as I said earlier it's became too much of a grind for a poor choice of top prize.
  • IAIK7

At least 4 is manageable. That objective for the FS player seems way too much effort for an 86 rated card.
  • Gyan_33
    IAIK7 wrote: »

At least 4 is manageable. That objective for the FS player seems way too much effort for an 86 rated card.

That '86 rated card' would be like 150k if you look at the other future stars. You can now get it for free in only a couple of hours.
  • IAIK7

That '86 rated card' would be like 150k if you look at the other future stars. You can now get it for free in only a couple of hours.

Just because a card would be worth 150k (which I don't believe he would be), doesn't mean that he would play to that worth. And the objective is to get 14 wins. That's going to take a good few hours (taking into account loses along the way).
  • Gyan_33

Just because a card would be worth 150k (which I don't believe he would be), doesn't mean that he would play to that worth. And the objective is to get 14 wins. That's going to take a good few hours (taking into account loses along the way).

You have to be smart with the objective but okay it's up to you. I'll have myself a free efortless 86 rated card.
  • Decided to get the 4 rivals wins with Belgian goalscorers today while a lot of people are playing weekend league. Come monday, they'll all be at it!! Wasn't too difficult as i have KDB at cam but can imagine it would be a struggle otherwise. Glad that one's done though, one step closer to Dembele.....
  • Gyan_33

You have to be smart with the objective but okay it's up to you. I'll have myself a free efortless 86 rated card.

ceaa8bd918f3caa6cefc9fc62dd45fad.png