IF Trading Guide

Comments

• BeefyRabouter
    3326 posts National Call-Up
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    Worth buying IF Pedro around 25K? It's high for an 84 IF, but with him being Prem and Spanish he has so much potential for SBC's? Even a player like Fraser flew up...

Fraser went up due to existing SBC's. Once supply runs out, it might be the same.... Unsure though. You should get your money back, I would think though.

Yeah I'm kind of on the fence, I can see Informs either fly tomorrow due to good SBC's coming out, or go rock bottom if people open a lot of packs. Don't see the latter happening though, I guess most people are burned out of coins due to TOTY.
  • Mic2904
    2287 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2019
    Worth buying IF Pedro around 25K? It's high for an 84 IF, but with him being Prem and Spanish he has so much potential for SBC's? Even a player like Fraser flew up...

Fraser went up due to existing SBC's. Once supply runs out, it might be the same.... Unsure though. You should get your money back, I would think though.

Yeah I'm kind of on the fence, I can see Informs either fly tomorrow due to good SBC's coming out, or go rock bottom if people open a lot of packs. Don't see the latter happening though, I guess most people are burned out of coins due to TOTY.

Thats exactly my thinking.... There wont be the same amount of packs though like we seen for TOTY.

I would possibly get 10-15 if I can get him for under 25k, but I still have 100 on my TL, 49 in my watchlist (so I can add to my unassigne pile) and 10 still unassigned.
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    Donnarumma at 50k and a few Mori at 19k.
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional

Thats exactly my thinking.... There wont be the same amount of packs though like we seen for TOTY.

I would possibly get 10-15 if I can get him for under 25k, but I still have 100 on my TL, 49 in my watchlist (so I can add to my unassigne pile) and 10 still unassigned.

Good work mate! What did you restock on after the weekend? I'm down to 40 in TL nothing else left..
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    20190117-134013.jpg

Another one gone.

@TriggerMike love that you were buying these at the initial inflated price ( I sold a load at 28 bought at 15ish) and are now selling them for really good profit!
  • Mic2904

Good work mate! What did you restock on after the weekend? I'm down to 40 in TL nothing else left..

I currently have a mix of NIF & IF:

Reus
    Goretzka
    Kagawa
    Gotze
    Baumann
    If Rodrigues (quite heavy)
    If Vieirinha
    If A-Arnold (3 left)
    OTW Richarlesen, Fred, Dembele

• RBailss
    14310 posts Has That Special Something

Still plenty of time for his price to drop imo.
  • BeefyRabouter
    3326 posts National Call-Up
    RBailss wrote: »

Still plenty of time for his price to drop imo.

True, Willian Jose I got a few under 20K last week, sold a bit too early at 33K :P
  • Mic2904
    Just sold my final Funes-Mori. Granted, I sold a few yesterday way too cheap at around 15.5-16k, but considering i paid max 11k with majority 10.5k and less I am not complaining. He brings me a step closer to my Varane - Prime Blanc partnership in defense :)

• TriggerMike
    6271 posts Big Money Move
    20190117-134013.jpg

Another one gone.

@TriggerMike love that you were buying these at the initial inflated price ( I sold a load at 28 bought at 15ish) and are now selling them for really good profit!

I don't worry about taking a loss. No risk no reward. I've got my teams sorted so just using spare coin. 3 sold so far and current price is looking good.
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is IF trading still working for you guys with the market being so high nowadays?
  • Mic2904
    edited January 2019
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Is IF trading still working for you guys with the market being so high nowadays?

Works absolutely fine 👍

Obviously in a week like this is a bit more difficult to find value, but there still is!

Edit: with the news that the future stars won't be in packs tomorrow, I have good hopes for a all IFs.

Post edited by Mic2904 on
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Just sold 3 Vieirinha at 16k each. Bought for 11.

They shot up quick for some reason
  • Mic2904
    AdamH wrote: »

Nice quick sell but poor margin for an IF.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro

I know I’m still learning.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17067 posts World Class

personally that's quite a fair margin
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro

What should I be looking for margin wise on an 81? 7-8k?

• Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019

don't you think 5k for 81 rated IF is fair ?

I bought few Vieirinha for 12k, listed them for 18k, good price you think ?
    I know his league is not popular but his nation would help
    Post edited by Empyrium7 on
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17067 posts World Class
    edited January 2019

yeah i'd say varied between 5-7k profit
  • Mic2904

Empyrium7 wrote: »

don't you think 5k for 91 rated IF is fair ?

I bought few Vieirinha for 12k, listed them for 18k, good price you think ?
    I know his league is not popular but his nation would help

Chaps, I am not saying it is a really bad margin and I mentioned its a nice quick sell. 5k on an IF is the very, very minimum i'd say. I know it wont continue like it right now forever, but look what kind of margin we can get. Thats all I am saying :)

I am very happy with everyones profit, just to be clear 👍
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone pick anything up from this totw? Looks too inflated for me still
  • Empyrium7
    Cbreeza wrote: »
    Anyone pick anything up from this totw? Looks too inflated for me still

yes prices were a bit high and it was hard to snipe at discard price. but a lot of people listed De Matos and Vieirinha between 11k-13k but the sniping was really fast
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I brought a handful of Keane for 16-17k as he cheapest IF prem 82 for a few bob
  • Mic2904
    Jeezo. Just sold all my 11 Vieiranha in one go. All for 19-19.5k and bought for under 13k. Unreal!
  • TriggerMike
    6271 posts Big Money Move

I sell for prices im happy with. Sell, take the profits, move onto something else is how I do it.

My advice for anyone is if you're happy with the profit you're getting, stick to it. There's no right or wrong...profit is profit.
  • BagelBlue
    999 posts Professional
    Haven't touched a single inform this week. Don't know what to do at the moment.
  • EisenErmin
    10038 posts Has That Special Something
    BagelBlue wrote: »

Bought 60 Junafran for around 21K/22K this morning. He is used in futbin solutions now and already 5K up. Sold 4 or 5 so far for 35K each.
  • BagelBlue
    999 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Bought 60 Junafran for around 21K/22K this morning. He is used in futbin solutions now and already 5K up. Sold 4 or 5 so far for 35K each.

He's sitting at 29k now. You have made good profit already.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17067 posts World Class

usually promo packs at 6 on a Friday so i'd sell before then imo
  • Empyrium7

usually promo packs at 6 on a Friday so i'd sell before then imo

I think they will do some SBCs for some players in the new promo that will require IFs