Is flashback ibra worth the coins ?

Comments

• heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did him with untradeables I had in my club. Packed baby Vieira from the 50k pack haha
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Does a cat lick milk?

Does a cow say “moo”?
  • Torn4do
    1193 posts Professional
    I got him as thought I’d be daft to pass on him, I think I prefer Tevez to be honest, but I am guessing that’s because I play in a way that benefits Tevez over Zlatan.

I will persevere with him for a while and see what happens.
  • Boozad
    1030 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    Torn4do wrote: »
    I got him as thought I’d be daft to pass on him, I think I prefer Tevez to be honest, but I am guessing that’s because I play in a way that benefits Tevez over Zlatan.

I tried Tevez’ loan card and regretted not doing his SBC, brilliant card. I did Ibra and I’m on the fence with him, he should have well over 30 goals by now but he has 8 due to constantly hitting the post/bar or putting it inches wide. I dropped Prime Crespo back in and he’s scoring for fun as usual. I’ll keep trying him because his stats say he’s class.

Having said that I hit the post five times in a game last night in a 1-0 win (92nd minute winner) so I don’t think it’s just Ibra who has that problem.
  • Torn4do
    1193 posts Professional
    Boozad wrote: »

I tried Tevez’ loan card and regretted not doing his SBC, brilliant card. I did Ibra and I’m on the fence with him, he should have well over 30 goals by now but he has 8 due to constantly hitting the post/bar or putting it inches wide. I dropped Prime Crespo back in and he’s scoring for fun as usual. I’ll keep trying him because his stats say he’s class.

Having said that I hit the post five times in a game last night in a 1-0 win (92nd minute winner) so I don’t think it’s just Ibra who has that problem.

I think it’s probably my style of play that doesn’t suit having Zlatan, but to be fair I only did him yesterday with untradable cards plus about 80k of players, but packed about 40-50k from rewards so not too fussed if he doesn’t work out, one thing I do notice is other players are better than me at using him when I come up against them.
  • Lupri
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yes is good but i dont know what to do for chemistry
    i don't like alessandrini at all

6LdvRg.jpg

MLS coach and an icon? which and where? got about 800k left
  • I SiR MartY I
    8739 posts League Winner
    Icon level stats
    5* skills

No brainer.
  • Boozad
    1030 posts Professional
    Boozad wrote: »

I think it’s probably my style of play that doesn’t suit having Zlatan, but to be fair I only did him yesterday with untradable cards plus about 80k of players, but packed about 40-50k from rewards so not too fussed if he doesn’t work out, one thing I do notice is other players are better than me at using him when I come up against them.

I had enough players in my club to do him without spending a coin so even as a super sub he’s worth it. I agree about the play style though, I used Aguero for the majority of the time and I love him, he suits me down to the ground. I use Prime Crespo now I’m my main team and he’s a class act as well. I’m probably trying to use Ibra like one of those two, having said that I get loads of chances with him but he misses most of them.

I played a team last night who had him and he did nothing against me whereas mine got the post twice at least.