Best Icon CAM?

uhMaZiiNq
11564 posts Has That Special Something
In the 700k or so range? Need an icon to link with ibra to build around the 2 and not sure who to go with. Double 4* and good work rates is always my preference if possible but open to any suggestions. Probably gonna try a 4231 variation but looking to put the icon central behind Zlatan. Thanks for any advice in advance

Comments

• krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Maybe 91 Baggio? Not a finisher but he has sublime passing and dribbling. Hes a great playmaker
  • uhMaZiiNq
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Maybe 91 Baggio? Not a finisher but he has sublime passing and dribbling. Hes a great playmaker

Hey! What’s up, hope you’ve been well. Baggio definitely looked intriguing to me, I’m really struggling to score goals though and also not great at dribbling either lol so more of a clinical shooter that doesn’t lack in the other areas might be a better idea for me? My FIFA gameplay is at an all time low at the moment :lol: struggling to get used to 19 so far
  • schmo
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    middle zola?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    schmo wrote: »
    middle zola?

His height/strength not a huge issue? He looks fantastic otherwise
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

Hey! What’s up, hope you’ve been well. Baggio definitely looked intriguing to me, I’m really struggling to score goals though and also not great at dribbling either lol so more of a clinical shooter that doesn’t lack in the other areas might be a better idea for me? My FIFA gameplay is at an all time low at the moment :lol: struggling to get used to 19 so far

I've been well man hope you have too!!! Ahh yeah I would go with maybe middle Zola then? He looks like more of a goal scorer. If not just save until like 1m and you can get a nedved card and swap in game to cam, or prime Zola.
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    I'm doing awful this year too with a negative record since the beginning lol I think now I'm around 118-35-120 or something close to that.
  • Stonebridge
    1147 posts Professional
    Prime Hagi is fantastic. Will get him back as soon as i can
  • Finesse_4days
    7157 posts Big Money Move
    91 Baggio is probably the best option, he has 5* skills which is nice and 4 * weakfoot too, I have not used him but he was good against me and seemed to have good shooting and great dribbling.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Prime Hagi is fantastic. Will get him back as soon as i can

He looks very nice as well. Shame he doesn’t have 5* WF anymore although that may have been the case for a few years mow
  • uhMaZiiNq
    I'm doing awful this year too with a negative record since the beginning lol I think now I'm around 118-35-120 or something close to that.

Yeah I’m missing the net a ton and really need to learn to slow my game and build up properly but I think that’s partially from 4321 it just feels like it’s only meant to counter attack
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited January 16
    91 Baggio is probably the best option, he has 5* skills which is nice and 4 * weakfoot too, I have not used him but he was good against me and seemed to have good shooting and great dribbling.

Looks like a fun card for sure. The shot power is concerning. He does have the finesse shot trait though which from what I’ve seen appears to be a must this year
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    941 posts Professional
    edited January 16
    91 baggio can finish rather well, I play him behind IBRA EoEand 90 Salah, passing is top notch as well
  • uhMaZiiNq
    91 baggio can finish rather well, I play him behind IBRA EoEand 90 Salah, passing is top notch as well

How’s his shooting from outside the box?
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    941 posts Professional

How’s his shooting from outside the box?

Find it rather decent, I usually power them in or low driven with him
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited January 17
    Narrowed it down to 91 Baggio, 89 Hagi or 87 Zola. Not sure which to go for first

Also stretching to 90 Bergkamp if he’s better is another option
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Narrowed it down to 91 Baggio, 89 Hagi or 87 Zola. Not sure which to go for first

Zola!
  • uhMaZiiNq

Zola!

Is there a best time during the week to buy icons?
  • schmo
    276 posts Sunday League Hero

Zola!

Their prices fluctuate throughout the day. I would keep an eye on whichever you want for a few days, then pick a target price.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    schmo wrote: »

Zola!

Their prices fluctuate throughout the day. I would keep an eye on whichever you want for a few days, then pick a target price.

Maybe I’ll just keep a lookout for all 3 and whichever I can get a good deal on first I’ll get
  • Falafelmonster
    4817 posts National Call-Up
    Used both 91 & 87 Baggio. He's a great playmaker but hIs shooting is not elite. Specifically - his long range shot.
    What is great about him is the dribbling and passing. Both are immense.
    Off ball, he cuts in really well and makes runs that only icons/top players seem to make. So long range isn't great but he'll get others in 1vs1 situation with passing and get himself some with his movement and dribble.

He did have a great goals+assists / game ratio for me. Lots of assists, and some good finishes in the box. Out of the box, not so much.

Played him behind Prime Rivaldo and they just ran havoc together.
    I loved him! Just wanted to let you know what you're getting.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited January 17
    Used both 91 & 87 Baggio. He's a great playmaker but hIs shooting is not elite. Specifically - his long range shot.
    What is great about him is the dribbling and passing. Both are immense.
    Off ball, he cuts in really well and makes runs that only icons/top players seem to make. So long range isn't great but he'll get others in 1vs1 situation with passing and get himself some with his movement and dribble.

He did have a great goals+assists / game ratio for me. Lots of assists, and some good finishes in the box. Out of the box, not so much.

Played him behind Prime Rivaldo and they just ran havoc together.
    I loved him! Just wanted to let you know what you're getting.

Thank you very much for the detailed review. One thing I guess I should ask about him is would you consider the card “user friendly?” Being that I’ve been struggling especially when it comes to getting the ball in the net so with that in mind would you still recommend I get him? I still very much need to get the hang of 19

I do think I’m gonna get Dybala at for one of the outside CAMs not sure on the other side
    Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on
  • Stonebridge
    1147 posts Professional
    used both Baggio and the Zolas, and they just werent good enough, Hagi was the only one that really worked, also shoots well with both feet
  • Baker
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zola is the man!!
  • uhMaZiiNq
    used both Baggio and the Zolas, and they just werent good enough, Hagi was the only one that really worked, also shoots well with both feet

Interesting to hear
  • UM4R
    3932 posts Moderator
    base figo looks decent
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    UM4R wrote: »
    base figo looks decent

He may look decent but he plays bad. Awful card
  • uhMaZiiNq
    TalentFG wrote: »
    UM4R wrote: »
    base figo looks decent

He may look decent but he plays bad. Awful card

Didn’t even notice him when I was looking through but I can see this being true. He looks like a solid card but nothing special based off the stats and such
  • DonovanFan
    650 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve been running Prime deco as cam and he’s surprisingly good amazing passing
  • nathswfc
    1432 posts Professional
    Zola is the goat
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited January 17
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Zola is the goat

Lot of Zola love it seems. Still worried about how small he is but I think I’ll have to go with him at this point. Realistically they all lack the physical aspect so I’m sure it’s not a big deal when comparing these 3