The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

►►► Serie A Lounge 2018-19 ◄◄◄

Comments

• LoboNobo
    6454 posts Big Money Move
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    BTW, yesterday confirmed my opinion that Can is ****.

FTFY

Nah, he's good when partnered with Matuidi or Bentancur, but not with Khedira.

Last two games he was awful imo. Can intercept the ball nicely but tragic going forward.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited January 2019
    Does anyone want to pay 190€ for this?
    zoom.jpg
    Or 120€ for this?
    zoom.jpg
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3637 posts National Call-Up
    Piatek rumours gathering strength.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited January 2019
    Piatek rumours gathering strength.

First Higuain will have to go, which is still not a given, and then hope someone buys Hakan.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited January 2019
    Gonzalo Higuain, the day of the Supercoppa final, with mounting rumours about him wanting to leave Milan and being replaced with Piatek... has suddenly got himself a fever.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm...
    EDIT: So he just posted on Instagram a "motivational" message for the final.
    As you were.
    Post edited by Alemas_2012 on
  • AIeks
    5074 posts Big Money Move
    Juve paying for even this competition lmao
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner
    edited January 2019
    Gonzalo Higuain, the day of the Supercoppa final, with mounting rumours about him wanting to leave Milan and being replaced with Piatek... has suddenly got himself a fever.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm...
    EDIT: So he just posted on Instagram a "motivational" message for the final.
    As you were.

Probably more the club not wanting to risk him tbf
  • Big Matty T
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    We probably would have lost anyway...but how is Can sliding through the back of Conti not a pen?
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    We probably would have lost anyway...but how is Can sliding through the back of Conti not a pen?

It was reckless by Can, I will admit.
    And I fully expected VAR.
    As it wasn't completely blatant though, I guess the ref just wanted the match to be done with?
    He probably would have given it earlier on.
    Sometimes they give it, sometimes they don't.
    I've seen more way blatant penalties not given...
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Seems like Higuain to Chelsea is pretty much done.
    Makes me a bit sad, you could see how much his last goal meant to him after a horrible run of form.
    Apparently he really didn't take Leonardo's words about him ("now he has to get to work") very kindly.
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner

His words from the summer didn't age well :D
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    AlexSolm wrote: »

His words from the summer didn't age well :D

He knew it wasn't going to be him. :D
  • Zambo9
    5553 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019

It was reckless by Can, I will admit.
    And I fully expected VAR.
    As it wasn't completely blatant though, I guess the ref just wanted the match to be done with?
    He probably would have given it earlier on.
    Sometimes they give it, sometimes they don't.
    I've seen more way blatant penalties not given...

This penalty reminds me of the one vs us of Icardi last year when he was asking for the corner instead of complaining abount the penalty. Conti haven't even say a word when it happened, he probably was already falling over by himself before hitting Can
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Pjanic suspended and Bentancur injured.
    Khedira-Can-Matuidi midfield against Chievo, here we come...
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    AIeks wrote: »

What about that hands ball in the box during first half by Zapata?

Referee did not even check on VAR but I heard no one complaining.

Also if we had bought the referee surely he could have given us a penalty there.

But hey we are used to it...every time we win something people will complain.
  • Big Matty T
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2019

Also if we had bought the referee surely he could have given us a penalty there.

His arm was up against his side (look at the upper arm being against his side, elbows have a natural angle that varies person to person and makes it look like it was further away from his body than it was...nothing else he could have done there to avoid it)

The ball was kicked from a couple of yards away directly into his arm that was as close to his body as it could be...never a pen
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited January 2019

His arm was up against his side (look at the upper arm being against his side, elbows have a natural angle that varies person to person and makes it look like it was further away from his body than it was...nothing else he could have done there to avoid it)

The ball was kicked from a couple of yards away directly into his arm that was as close to his body as it could be...never a pen

I could watch only the second half, I remember what you described happening in that half and not in the first.
    That definitely wasn't a penalty.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner

Ahhhhhhhhh Volpe back at it again. VAR was included in the Zapata handball incident. He just didn't go have a look at the replay himself, he trusted his VIDEO ASSISTANT REFEREE. Go watch the incident again and make sure to turn your volume up and you will understand what I'm talking about. Play was stopped.

The difference with the Can/Conti incident is that play carried on immediately and Romagnoli himself has come out and said that Banti told him he didn't think VAR was needed. That's just wild. At least have a discussion with your assistant.

The refereeing this game was abysmal, plain and simple. Why was Dybala and Matuidi allowed to continue play despite being miles offside only to have the VAR disallow it when Cutrone in the first half, DESPITE BEING ONSIDE, had the SAME linesman flag for offside? Why wasn't Matuidi even booked for a similar tackle to Kessie's?

unknown.png?width=352&height=455

Worth nothing though before you get all bewildered, this is not so much a dig at Juventus as it is at the sheer inconsistency of the refeering.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    Wtf why are we in the RF section
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited January 2019
    Rick wrote: »
    Wtf why are we in the RF section

Because EA.
    Was wondering where you went, especially with that avatar of yours. :smile:
    Thought you deleted your account or something.
  • CFCHenri
    3578 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    Lafont is gonna be ridiculously good!

n4i9g1.jpg

https://www.futhead.com/19/players/19083/alban-lafont/
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    CFCHenri wrote: »

Nevermind him, have you seen Calabria, Kluivert, and Bentancur?
    Truly OP the lot of them...
  • CFCHenri

Yep, Cutrone as well and we're getting a Piatek through either SBC or Weekly Objectives
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited January 2019

Yep, Cutrone as well and we're getting a Piatek through either SBC or Weekly Objectives

Cutrone doesn't have 4* weak foot. :disappointed:
    And Piatek's got 2* weak foot...
  • CFCHenri

Cutrone doesn't have 4* weak foot. :disappointed:

Oh no, even worse for Piatek then.. facck
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    ...just learned that the "Sweet Years" brand was founded by Bobo Vieri and Paolo Maldini.
    I remember ages ago when Peugeot offered cars with Sweet Years branding.
    And recently there's been advertisement of it in Serie A, on the advertisement boards.
    Would never have guessed that it was founded by those two legends of the game...
    And what legends. :D
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

Still the referee did not check the VAR. Just like your episode which i don' think was a penalty either.

Also Ronaldo was obstructed in the box during first half and no VAR. Juve did not complain.
  • AIeks
    5074 posts Big Money Move
    Bias much
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Bias much

Sure. Biased like the whining every time Juve win something.

Anyway you can believe we bribed the referee. It does not matter. It will always be like this when we win and nothing changes not even with VAR. I don't even know what we are talking about.
This discussion has been closed.