The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Idek wrote: »
    It's most likely just a bunch of high rated cards that will be in packs

I’d rather that tbh
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    If so then goodbye coins trying to pack first owner Tierney 😁
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 16
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Monsta wrote: »
    Woohoo another LW Could very well start rocking a Celtic right side if Arzani gets one mind
    Doubt they'd have both Tierney (if he is one) and Arzani unfortunately

It's "Not yet an established star", would be surprised if players like Tierney, Torreira, Sancho, Lozano ect get cards
    although I wouldn't be complaining either :joy:
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Loving the look of Junior being 92 rated for my team. Bring it on!
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    So much speculation :D when ea realise the cards tomorrow with there stats and you lot still going to be like ohhh well we will need to work towards those stats by playing game ?
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    This is not content for me at all, but can understand that some are excited.
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    LDevlin wrote: »
    So much speculation :D when ea realise the cards tomorrow with there stats and you lot still going to be like ohhh well we will need to work towards those stats by playing game ?

That'd make me ever more excited about the promo tbh
  • Idek
    10998 posts Has That Special Something
    Woohoo another LW Could very well start rocking a Celtic right side if Arzani gets one mind

It's "Not yet an established star", would be surprised if players like Tierney, Torreira, Sancho, Lozano ect get cards

I wouldn't really call any of those established stars, probably depends on what your definition of what a star is
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect

I quite like the idea. Gives more of an incentive to get playing and get the ratings up. Will feel like seeing your youngster become the best player in the world on Football Manager B)
  • Moiizer
    7537 posts League Winner
    Its a hype from me.
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mattitude wrote: »

I quite like the idea. Gives more of an incentive to get playing and get the ratings up. Will feel like seeing your youngster become the best player in the world on Football Manager B)
    I don’t think it’s the right direction
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Idek wrote: »

I wouldn't really call any of those established stars, probably depends on what your definition of what a star is

I'd imagine someone having almost 100 caps for their club, having captained their club and having double figures for international caps probably defines a player as established?
  • TakeItSlow
    8068 posts League Winner
    Rules out ma Guendouzi then maybe :(

I would love for them to do a rating upgrade based thing where you play and they upgrade. Like score 50 goals with junior for an upgrade then have bigger goals for bigger upgrades.

That would make this the best promo in FUT history,
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26090 posts Player of the Year
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I love absolutely everything about this

Me too

• TOMMYxCOOPER
    4051 posts National Call-Up
    so rashford and sancho will not be in the list according to that tweet ?
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    brooks at bournemouth would be a non starter as well
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    This is not content for me at all, but can understand that some are excited.

At least your reasonable about it.

You never know there may be a united youngster like Gomes or Dalot who changes your mind.
  • RebelRob
    5433 posts Big Money Move
    Looks like a load of manure to me.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    hudson odoi looks like a prime candidate for this

what rating would he get though :*
  • WFCBagnall
    72171 posts Moderator
    hudson odoi looks like a prime candidate for this

what rating would he get though :*

• DOMinant
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    Weird statement given De Ligt is the Ajax captain and plays for his country too?
  • McRaven
    4799 posts National Call-Up
    DOMinant wrote: »
    Weird statement given De Ligt is the Ajax captain and plays for his country too?

I guess in his eyes Ajax isn't a major club
  • vibemix881
    2782 posts Fans' Favourite

What's an Ajax lol

He probably knows about some PL clubs and that's all
  • SupaNoodle1990

I think they don’t have to be established, but some will be otherwise De Ligt wouldn’t be involved.
  • BWild
    3535 posts National Call-Up

"Breakthrough young prospects and what they could live up to"
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    "It’s not about young established stars who are starters or have played regularly for major clubs/countries."

De Ligt starter for national and captain of Ajax is kinda being underestimated here. But I deffo dont mind it.
  • WFCBagnall
    72171 posts Moderator
    Richard wrote: »
    "It’s not about young established stars who are starters or have played regularly for major clubs/countries."

De Ligt starter for national and captain of Ajax is kinda being underestimated here. But I deffo dont mind it.

Obviously Ajax aren't being dubbed as a major club.
  • Pughy30
    26385 posts Player of the Year
    Happy that they’re really high rating, EA need to introduce cards that would usually be end game earlier on in the games cycle
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Happy that they’re really high rating, EA need to introduce cards that would usually be end game earlier on in the games cycle

devious e.a turn rw hudson odoi into some sort of insane robben clone :D:D