The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• hjdjydyufu
    8777 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    You guys play Madden?

It's going to be like that where you can upgrade your card through objectives. I think somebody suggested that as a suggestion already.

Wrong forum.

What?
  • Arsenalfan97
    7771 posts League Winner
    Mike wrote: »
    Apparently the upgrades on the cards are earned

Sounds good but knowing ea the requirements will be crazy hard and the easy way to unlock the cards full potential is to pay FP lol

• BrentfordFC
    12447 posts Has That Special Something
    You guys play Madden?

It's going to be like that where you can upgrade your card through objectives. I think somebody suggested that as a suggestion already.

Wrong forum.

What?

Uwotm8
  • WFCBagnall
    71990 posts Moderator
    5l3EHOS.jpg

Hoping Foden is something similar to this.
  • krakos000
    17520 posts World Class
    BWild wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Still meh for me
    How

They are just upgrades, they dont seem to be like the RTTF cards with ratings that can change/get higher etc.

And you know this already?

Maybe they're just showing the highest potential like they did for the RTTF after the final. Maybe they have in game requirements for too to get the young star to reach their potential. MAYBE don't **** on a promo till you actually know what's happening.

It's still ridiculous and will be overhyped anyway which it already is. Does this make you want to play MORE fifa in **** gameplay with **** servers like that one guy on Twitter was saying? Not for me it doesn't.

If you don't want to play FIFA then here's a secret: don't play FIFA. But if they introduce an interesting promo that rewards playing the game instead of just opening packs, hell yeah I'm going to play my heart out. I think it's fair to say everyone enjoyed the TOTY promo because there was in game stuff to do besides open packs. This could easily be the same thing.

You can put all the cool promos in the world into the game, but until they actually do **** that matters like FIX THE GAMEPLAY/SERVERS/LAG etc, it's just shiny flashy cards to mask how bad the game actually is.

So then you should keep quiet about any promo since all promos are bad. Basically just don't go on the forums or console until there is a new patch/pitch notes. Don't play FIFA. Go about your life doing things you actually enjoy. Leave the rest of us who actually are excited about the content they've been putting out in peace.

Lol okay so people with opinions like I have shouldn't post anything about the gameplay and how these content promos are just to mask the actual problems with the game? So you want to just eat up their promos and leave the game in shambles? Cool go for it.
  • kanyeezey
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Whats wrong people? I'm hyped as ****
    Hope we have to play games or complete objectives to upgrade them. Dope idea imo!
  • Idek
    10825 posts Has That Special Something
    Some of the people saying they don't like this will be the same ones saying they miss the days of cards like Ibarbo being able to compete
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    kanyeezey wrote: »
    Hope we have to play games or complete objectives to upgrade them. Dope idea imo!

I quite like this idea. Adds something different.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8777 posts League Winner
    You guys play Madden?

It should be cool and I think the leaks showed that it is like this.
  • WFCBagnall
    71990 posts Moderator
    You guys play Madden?

You still haven't linked those leaks.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8777 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    You guys play Madden?

It was the same as what they released. The leak was correct. Most of those traders on Twitter had it and that's where I saw it
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26074 posts Player of the Year
    Idek wrote: »
    Some of the people saying they don't like this will be the same ones saying they miss the days of cards like Ibarbo being able to compete

And most will have one of these ‘pointless’ cards in their team by 7pm Friday.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25720 posts Player of the Year
    I love the idea of being able to upgrade them via playing the game (if that is actually how it is) but the players aren't players i'm going to be interested in using so i'm not bothered by it.
  • BWild
    3534 posts National Call-Up
    Still meh for me
    How

They are just upgrades, they dont seem to be like the RTTF cards with ratings that can change/get higher etc.

And you know this already?

Maybe they're just showing the highest potential like they did for the RTTF after the final. Maybe they have in game requirements for too to get the young star to reach their potential. MAYBE don't **** on a promo till you actually know what's happening.

It's still ridiculous and will be overhyped anyway which it already is. Does this make you want to play MORE fifa in **** gameplay with **** servers like that one guy on Twitter was saying? Not for me it doesn't.

If you don't want to play FIFA then here's a secret: don't play FIFA. But if they introduce an interesting promo that rewards playing the game instead of just opening packs, hell yeah I'm going to play my heart out. I think it's fair to say everyone enjoyed the TOTY promo because there was in game stuff to do besides open packs. This could easily be the same thing.

You can put all the cool promos in the world into the game, but until they actually do **** that matters like FIX THE GAMEPLAY/SERVERS/LAG etc, it's just shiny flashy cards to mask how bad the game actually is.

So then you should keep quiet about any promo since all promos are bad. Basically just don't go on the forums or console until there is a new patch/pitch notes. Don't play FIFA. Go about your life doing things you actually enjoy. Leave the rest of us who actually are excited about the content they've been putting out in peace.

Lol okay so people with opinions like I have shouldn't post anything about the gameplay and how these content promos are just to mask the actual problems with the game? So you want to just eat up their promos and leave the game in shambles? Cool go for it.

Because you're going out of your way to **** in people's cereal. We all know that servers/gameplay need work. That means we aren't allowed to enjoy a new promo that could be great if it is in fact progression based?
  • WFCBagnall
    71990 posts Moderator
    You guys play Madden?

It was the same as what they released. The leak was correct. Most of those traders on Twitter had it and that's where I saw it

You said Rasmussen and Sessegnon.
  • Idek
    In before you have to do an sbc for their base rated card and then complete a weekly objective with it to earn the upgraded card
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Monsta wrote: »
    Woohoo another LW

Could very well start rocking a Celtic right side if Arzani gets one mind
    Doubt they'd have both Tierney (if he is one) and Arzani unfortunately
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Idek wrote: »
    In before you have to do an sbc for their base rated card and then complete a weekly objective with it to earn the upgraded card

Would be like NBA Live then
  • hjdjydyufu
    8777 posts League Winner
    You guys play Madden?

I just got the weird name wrong. Lolz
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    If Aaron Wan-Bissaka in then great

If not then **** this **** promo clueless EA ****

:)
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks there are way too many special cards this year? :#

It's getting dumb.

• Dan is Clutch
    25720 posts Player of the Year
    I'll bang this drum every time something like this happens, if we had a casual game mode where we could just use random players and not have to play ultra competitive games every game, then this would be cool.
  • WFCBagnall
    71990 posts Moderator
    You guys play Madden?

I just got the weird name wrong. Lolz

Easy mistake to make
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    kanyeezey wrote: »

in packs.
  • Rb10119
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    89 Guendouzi will do
  • NornIron
    12061 posts Has That Special Something
    So there's a chance we'll reach their final ratings by the time TOTS ends.
  • WFCBagnall
    71990 posts Moderator
    edited January 16
    I love absolutely everything about this
  • hjdjydyufu
    8777 posts League Winner
    I love absolutely everything about this

Me too
  • Idek
    It's most likely just a bunch of high rated cards that will be in packs