88 Lloris

DavidF92
83 posts Park Captain
Has to be a robbery at 39k. He can't catch a cold if he tried. Let in 5 pea rollers near post bs goals. Safe to say he only lasted 1 game.

Comments

  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    He is not that much because he is good but because he is 88 rated.
  • DavidF92
    83 posts Park Captain
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    He is not that much because he is good but because he is 88 rated.

    He's absolute rubbish on this FIFA. Last year he was decent, Whats changed in him?
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    DavidF92 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    He is not that much because he is good but because he is 88 rated.

    He's absolute rubbish on this FIFA. Last year he was decent, Whats changed in him?

    I don't know man. Every single GK was **** for and against me except Courtois. I'm using TOTY De Gea and he is nowhere near Courtois. No one is.
  • DavidF92
    83 posts Park Captain
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    DavidF92 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    He is not that much because he is good but because he is 88 rated.

    He's absolute rubbish on this FIFA. Last year he was decent, Whats changed in him?

    I don't know man. Every single GK was **** for and against me except Courtois. I'm using TOTY De Gea and he is nowhere near Courtois. No one is.

    Exactly the same for me 90 courtois is definitely the best on the game, I've also tried ddg, Lehman, IF Tech and the German Barca gk all suck. Very strange.
  • iWilshere_19
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s brilliant for me
  • Only1United
    1417 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lloris is great for me too
Sign In or Register to comment.