FIFA 19 is the worst FIFA ever...?

Comments

• madstoog
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive never hit the woodwork so many times at the start of a fifa game in my life, played 4 games after work today, drew 3 and won 1.

In them 4 games i hit the post/cross bar 13 times. These were timed shots and finess shots inside and outside the box.

In div 3 so finding space for shots isnt easy and these shots i felt robbed. Couldn’t believe they wernt going in and they were constantly hitting the post.

Same old fifa my opponent would get on the wing, cross the ball, my keeper would not catch it even though its next to him(de gea by the way). Instead he will touch it with his hand. Ball would miraculously land to one of his players for a tap in.

Happened 3 times in each of these games. One was in 90th min as well. Just feels like it gave my opponent a goal.. he did nothing all game and i drew 2-2 to a guy that had 1 shot on target.. he had 2 shots all game, 90th min goal hit the post and went in just to **** me off even more. 😂
  • Bane8Toni
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zidane11 wrote: »
    Actually imo it is THE BEST fifa ever!!!

The ones who keep whining about the gameplay are the ones who gets their **** kicked all the time!!! The defenders are so strong this year that outpacing them is literally history so you have to search for gaps in the defence!!

You don't need to use timed shots as you just can disable it in the settings! I did also!

The shooting needs maybe some adjustment but now i'm in div.5 and i learned how to shoot! It just needs time to master it!

What makes this fifa legendary is the dynamic tactis which you can pre-set so you can switch between them in-game!! You can switch between 5 tactics so you can disorientate your opponent completely!!!

EA THANK YOU!!!!!

Yup...one of those players that we have brought down to their level.

Have you noticed passing and shooting is more accurate than just running and shooting the ball?

I've always played people like you. Say it's the best then complain after I flaw you out.

The game isn't balanced..yes defenders are super sayians but that doesn't make this game any better than the rest of the fifa games we've played.

Next fifa will be different and you'll still get flogged.

Relax and have a bottle of Heineken. If you are old enough to drink tho.
  • Bane8Toni
    Gunin wrote: »

The ones who keep whining about the gameplay are the ones who gets their **** kicked all the time!!! The defenders are so strong this year that outpacing them is literally history so you have to search for gaps in the defence!!

You don't need to use timed shots as you just can disable it in the settings! I did also!

The shooting needs maybe some adjustment but now i'm in div.5 and i learned how to shoot! It just needs time to master it!

What makes this fifa legendary is the dynamic tactis which you can pre-set so you can switch between them in-game!! You can switch between 5 tactics so you can disorientate your opponent completely!!!

EA THANK YOU!!!!!

game is garbage. ea fan boys pshhh always one of them .

I'm not a ea fanboy!! I play pes also.. but if i like it i like it though?? And i made progress!! I'm in div5 and it costed me blood, sweat and tears!!

Blah Blah Blah...I know you whine too.
  • Bane8Toni
    BSDShoes wrote: »

EA THANK YOU!!!!!

While I don't agree that it's the best FIFA ever (FIFA 10 WC has that for now), but this sure is a good release yet it comes with some annoying quirks that needs to be ironed out.

I noticed majority of complainers are the ones that expect this game to play like the previous version, pace abuse past defenders and 1 vs 1 defenders which you can't do in 19. If you understand PES gameplay, then understanding FIFA 19 gameplay will be easy to pick up on, you simply can't just pick a fast runner and run straight down the field with the ball and expect to shield the ball against a defender inches from you anymore- you can't do either of those in PES, you have to pass with some thinking and position yourself for open space. And that is how football is played.

But I wonder how many of those same day registered users with 0 or 1 posts are actually legit complainers because there's a huge influx of them this year.

Pace abuse...lol..who is complaining about pace? Dude the game's shooting, passing, defenders tackling through players even when they guard the ball, ping pong etc....

Most unrealistic football game.

We don't want the old either. Tired winning but this isn't football at all.
  • Bane8Toni
    It’s become so dreadful that I can’t even enjoy winning.

That is exactly my problem!!!
    I don't enjoy winning. When I build up a good play. I don't score. When I go all random I score. also when my good build up leads to a goal. It's like EA wanted me to score.

Then people and pace abuse ish...just admit you can't defend. I never suffered from pace abuse. I just rip defense to shreds in most fifa games.
  • Bane8Toni
    5UN1L wrote: »
    This is my belief about FIFA 19, player pace is ridiculous. If someone is faster than someone else you should be able to outpace them. A slower player shouldn't be able to keep up with a faster player.

The real problem is that 99% of FIFA players are still using assisted controls. Which means that killer pass is fabricated by the game and not by yourself.

That stunning finish has been touched up by the game shifting aim and power to place it right into that top corner, and not because you yourself precisely aimed the joystick right at that corner

Football is a game if individual skill, but assisted controls negates any individual skill of aiming with a controller.

Inhibiting fast players and boosting the slower ones is a cheap way of giving people the impression this is now a more realistic game. Football is 99% how you manage the ball, ie. passing and shooting. And yet all those players heading up the online seasons divisions are basically "learning" how to shoot, when really all you have done is find the cheap exploit that gives the perfect result every time. Which probably means aiming at the corner flag. That is not skill in any universe. Even the eternal dragon would refuse to make that a wish come true. (Yup, I just threw in a Dragonball reference B) )

You are right in most of what you said but you forget this is a video game.

Everything shouldn't be down to skill. Some should be assisted. If not, why don't you control the whole eleven players on the pitch.

A video game is meant to imitate reality and not be it.

Sad if video games are people's reality though.
  • Prokiko
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
  • Bane8Toni
    GA85 wrote: »
    Just a personal experience:
    - I played last FIFA's at Div 1 and always played Fut Champs.
    Almost all my friends are more casual players than me (well... I'm casual), and they play at Div 7... Div... 6... and never played Fut Champs because they can't even qualify.

Well. After I made more than 100 games at Fifa 19 (30 of them in Fut Champs after the first weekend), I played against one of these friends, who played, maybe, 10 online games this year.

If in FIFA 17... 18... I always easily won with 3, 4, 5 goals difference (some didn't even want to play with me anymore), this time the game was more balanced than ever, the result was 2 wins and 2 draws. I will not even put here the reasons. It's not worth it. This game is sad. Just imagine if I find a bad player like him at UT, I'm going to get 2 wins and 2 draws, 4 balanced games, when before it would be 4 easy wins for sure. It's crazy.
    It's not important if you know how to make driven shots, because now they are unless. It's not important if you know how to make finesse shots, because a normal shot can do the same. It's not important if you know how to make pressure, because now AI makes it for you. It's not important if you know how to defend, because the AI is there to save your asx (especially if you really don't know what you are doing).
    Now everyone can play FIFA; now everyone can spend money buying coins hoping to play better, even if they don't know how to make a single dribble. EA should increase the gap between players, even if that means I ll not able to get Div1 again, but they just prefer to balance the game. I don't want win games if I don't deserve it, and I don't want to lose games if I don't deserve it. Why complicate? Sad, sad sad.

Dude...you are more than a casual player with this comment. If you read my post. You'll notice I keep saying EA threw good players down to the level of bad players.

Also bad unskillful and sad players are rejoicing for the game is random enough to them to win and they say that's realistic.

As if in reality if Barcelona played West Brom 10 games the result will be even. In case they wondering. I am barca, you fifa 19 lovers are West Brom.
  • Ea why you dont listen to the community we are paying for this ****
  • DangerZone
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bane8Toni wrote: »
    GA85 wrote: »
    Just a personal experience:
    - I played last FIFA's at Div 1 and always played Fut Champs.
    Almost all my friends are more casual players than me (well... I'm casual), and they play at Div 7... Div... 6... and never played Fut Champs because they can't even qualify.

Well. After I made more than 100 games at Fifa 19 (30 of them in Fut Champs after the first weekend), I played against one of these friends, who played, maybe, 10 online games this year.

If in FIFA 17... 18... I always easily won with 3, 4, 5 goals difference (some didn't even want to play with me anymore), this time the game was more balanced than ever, the result was 2 wins and 2 draws. I will not even put here the reasons. It's not worth it. This game is sad. Just imagine if I find a bad player like him at UT, I'm going to get 2 wins and 2 draws, 4 balanced games, when before it would be 4 easy wins for sure. It's crazy.
    It's not important if you know how to make driven shots, because now they are unless. It's not important if you know how to make finesse shots, because a normal shot can do the same. It's not important if you know how to make pressure, because now AI makes it for you. It's not important if you know how to defend, because the AI is there to save your asx (especially if you really don't know what you are doing).
    Now everyone can play FIFA; now everyone can spend money buying coins hoping to play better, even if they don't know how to make a single dribble. EA should increase the gap between players, even if that means I ll not able to get Div1 again, but they just prefer to balance the game. I don't want win games if I don't deserve it, and I don't want to lose games if I don't deserve it. Why complicate? Sad, sad sad.

Dude...you are more than a casual player with this comment. If you read my post. You'll notice I keep saying EA threw good players down to the level of bad players.

Also bad unskillful and sad players are rejoicing for the game is random enough to them to win and they say that's realistic.

As if in reality if Barcelona played West Brom 10 games the result will be even. In case they wondering. I am barca, you fifa 19 lovers are West Brom.

100% correct! I was happy to get smashed at FUT by good players because I wanted to be a good player moving forward! I wanted to learn everything that made pros pros, including the algorithms..

However, this fifa is **** ****! I have not spent a single dime on FP thus far and certainly will not any time soon.. if changes are not made by fifa they can kiss my 2.5k of real money over the last two years good bye!

Change this EA or you will lose a great community (except the **** dabbers) forever
  • stadironin
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tafliman76 wrote: »
    Admit it #EASPORTS you guys really f*cked up FIFA 19... Not only with all the bugs, but also with the gameplay, the ridiculous gameplan, the timed shot, shots going wide by players having 90+ shooting, 90+ players getting passed by 80- players, etc etc...

This all makes having the Champions league pointless for #EASPORTS...

Yes, I totally agree. The gameplay sucks so badly that it feels like sitting on dentists chair. Ridiculous AI defense, pinball- , ping pong balls, the game is totally unpredictable. I don't mind timed shot it's ok but as you said 90+ shooting players seem sometimes like 10- players, missing sure goals. Passes are very unpredictable, players running around the field like headless chicken and going offside all the time. I have played FIFA's 16, 17, 18 and FIFA 19 is so much worse than them that it's ridiculous. HATE THE GAME.
  • Amicus83
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect

That's terrible bro.
    Go on a trip to the louvre, take your mind off things for a bit.
  • stadironin
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park

EA THANK YOU!!!!!

You seem to be happy about things that are not game play related and yet you complain about people saying gameplay sucks?! Telling the truth about horrible game play is not whining. You say you learned to shoot but you don't seem to understand that it's not learning to shoot but random shooting even when you shoot perfectly i.e. AI decides your shot is "this time" doomed to fail. You just don't get it so I shouldn't have commented but ... well I had to.
  • forearms
    4721 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018

I wonder how many people (if they seriously considered the question) actually enjoy the gameplay, win or lose. It was a question my wife asked me and I didn't have a good answer for her.

Even when I won games, it wasnt an enjoyable experience. It was more like work, or a chore I needed to complete. One of the reasons I kicked the habit. Unfortunately for me, I like football, and would like to see a game that is challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable to play. The hope is that someday EA or another company figures out how to do this, and marry it with their gravy train of in game purchases, allowing all parties to be happy.
  • forearms wrote: »

I wonder how many people (if they seriously considered the question) actually enjoy the gameplay, win or lose. It was a question my wife asked me and I didn't have a good answer for her.

Even when I won games, it wasnt an enjoyable experience. It was more like work, or a chore I needed to complete. One of the reasons I kicked the habit. Unfortunately for me, I like football, and would like to see a game that is challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable to play. The hope is that someday EA or another company figures out how to do this, and marry it with their gravy train of in game purchases, allowing all parties to be happy.

Yes it feels like hard work flawed on every side, professional players feel like turds, there is no fun in winning (obv never to losing) at the moment, as it feels like i just lucked with random goals not real play, its a ridiculous version after the bad 18 they made it worse...no fifa 20 for me .. best thing u can do is just not buy their products.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    you have to hand it to them they do exceed themselves every year
    16 was the worst I ever played but then 17 I tried it was slightly worse and 18 was much much worse and from what I tried of 19 it tops them all

they really are a terrible company
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    i watched a youtube fifa 19 gameplay on pc, looks so different. the game run normal, without fast passes or fast movement when you run or receive the ball.. I dont know why on ps4 the game is so fast and unrealistic...
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    goshko wrote: »
    i watched a youtube fifa 19 gameplay on pc, looks so different. the game run normal, without fast passes or fast movement when you run or receive the ball.. I dont know why on ps4 the game is so fast and unrealistic...

I have it on both PC and PS4, I don't even think it plays higher than 30fps on PS4 as it feels less fluid but gameplay dosn't seem that much different, maybe when connected to anothe rplayer via FUT matches it changes things but I haven't spent much time with that lately as I play the PC version way more.

The menu speed in FIFA 17 between PC and PS4 are different though, slightly slower in PS4 version.
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    but why is that?
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite

EA THANK YOU!!!!!

Kid, you're in Div 5 of online seasons... sorry but I'll consider your opinion when you've played WL and ultimate team and 300 games already.

• AFCB CARL
    211 posts Sunday League Hero
    So glad I didn’t but this years......

It’s not as bad as it has been but some things are still evidently in the game and until those things are removed I won’t buy it.

I played PES at the end of last year and was blown away by the gameplay and therefore bought this years, they have got problems but nothing like the constant up and down of FIFA.

The only time I will buy Fifa now is if they finally do an online career mode (like madden) and the dramatic moments are removed from online play (which is more evident in FUT) but we know why it’s there and we know it seems to happen more when you haven’t bought FP’s.

The game has potential but as usual it’s pulled down to the gutter by the insatiable EA rhetoric of micro transactions and rinsing everyone for thousands.
  • Fifa 19 is so unrealistic the finesse shot is way overpowered this is the worst fifa ever just press finesse shot from anywhere and the ball goes straight in
    It’s absolutely pathetic
  • Pheenix
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special

EA THANK YOU!!!!!

The way you talk i was expecting at least division 2 player, division 5? hahahahah

Come back when you are at least half decent at the game. Until then you havent experienced what the higher level players are experiencing with the hundreds of glitches involved in this game.

Your clearly not winning many games yourself if you are all the way down in div 5.
  • MacDaddy
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    @Zidane11 😂😂😂 blowing EA since Fifa 15 😂😂😂 hence why the game is never fixed. #Fanboy
  • Zidane11 wrote: »

EA THANK YOU!!!!!

Ea made you write that didn't them? Game favours who has better squad in the FUT. It wants you to pay this crap for better players. Shoots, ball controlls, passes, goalkeeper AI, referee… lots of mistakes. Its the worst fifa by far. Stop playing singleplayer ffs and take a look at the online.
  • JAB69
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited January 15
    And I thought FIFA 16 was bad, then came 19 pfft. The ball is like kicking a medicine ball, thud. FIFA 17 is the best FIFA ever, then EA decided to start going backwards.
  • I've played every fifa since 96. This is the worse one. Keepers are crap players get tired to easy. Champions league final. Man city 6 Barcelona 5. How many champions league finals finish 6 - 5. So unrealistic so unenjoyable thrown my pad thousands of times. Crap game all round
  • Solution: Play FULL manual controlls and everything is controlled by you. this is actually one of the best fifas ever but play manual controll matches and see it your self..
  • Tafliman76 wrote: »
    Admit it #EASPORTS you guys really f*cked up FIFA 19... Not only with all the bugs, but also with the gameplay, the ridiculous gameplan, the timed shot, shots going wide by players having 90+ shooting, 90+ players getting passed by 80- players, etc etc...

This all makes having the Champions league pointless for #EASPORTS...

I agree, it is the absolute worst. It is the first fifa that I wish i could get my money back.
  • Westy12
    74 posts Park Captain
    I played FIFA in the 90s and stopped playing it around the year 2000 and only came back to FIFA 18 which I really enjoyed, I wasn't sure about fifa19 at first but I have adapted to it like everyone else, I love fifa but fifa19 is now becoming unplayable for me to play online, 7 Dnfs in 5 days and the game I just played now was like watching an old video tape on fast forward I had zero control, allot of the goals I concede are because my defenders cannot pass the ball properly i never experienced this on fifa18, if the gameplay doesn't improve then I won't be here much longer, no point wasting time on something that you are not enjoying and being penalized for DNFs and missing out on better rewards, it's impossible to improve as a player the way it is.