The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Tof33z
    6887 posts Big Money Move
    Coins are flying in. But off to bed. Tomorrow is better I think
  • hoban95
    49482 posts FIFA Cover Star
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Did Casillas for 20k after packs :)

Absolute steal for sbcs. He went straight into Ibra for me.

Casillas has been pretty good for me. He is so good at 1 v 1.

Don’t get me wrong, it hurts every time I submit a flashback because I love them, but some are worth more to get other players.

I've only done 1 Flashback SBC. Although flashback Pedro is my guy.

Funnily enough, Pedro is one of the ones I haven’t done. Futswap is my cryptonite, I’m not online enough in the week to get the big rewards.

I read how much success you have with him, and based on his stats it’s quite surprising. I wouldn’t expect much from him tbh.

He causes people so much trouble because i never cut in with him. His crossing/passing is brilliant as well. Hands down been one of my favourite cards this year. I wish they did more flashbacks for fut swap. Past two months rewards have not interested me much at all.

I agree, probably gonna grab Lauturo as a sub this month, but again like league sbcs, choices could be more inspiring.

I just did the rare mega pack for TOTY. Got absoutely nothing though. May pick up an 84 rated player for SBCs if i get more.

84 rated cards are 2k. Keep the player :D

Just sold a Rodrigo for 6k :*

All the players look average though, so I’ll just take one for sbcs
  • Mike
    10048 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t know if I should do Ibra or not. Indifferent about doing his SBC and want to keep my untradeable for Friday, but also heard really good things about him so I’m torn.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26043 posts Player of the Year
    Mike wrote: »
    Don’t know if I should do Ibra or not. Indifferent about doing his SBC and want to keep my untradeable for Friday, but also heard really good things about him so I’m torn.

Imo I don’t see anything better than Ibra coming along for a long time.
  • Mike
    10048 posts Has That Special Something

It’s a pain getting him in my team and I’ve already got Pato that I struggle to get in my team
  • SupaNoodle1990
    edited January 16

It’s a pain getting him in my team and I’ve already got Pato that I struggle to get in my team

I’m having the same issue, too many untradeables has meant my team chem is actually 97 until I can get another icon.

But for me Ibra is worth it. I would never play on less than 100 chem but for me Ibra is something special.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8378 posts League Winner
    e3028dc4-9151-4ada-b488-0172050906bd_Thumbnail.PNG

900254c8-f5ca-4fb4-9c3f-44ade80e7fc2_Thumbnail.PNG

Is there any way to tell how much I'd be saving on TOTY Bale with these untradeables?
  • holdenwait
    57440 posts National Treasure
    edited January 16
    buying eredivisie from scratch, first 4 teams complete and spent like 3k after selling the packed stuff, brilliant. prime silver packs are rewarding!

rIP bought a emmen bronze for 10k instead of bidding 150 coins :joy:
    Post edited by holdenwait on
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    8/12 for Vrsajlko

Bunch of RQs, Belotti putting in the work. He might not even fit the squad but I’ll check it out
  • holdenwait
    Yeah i looked at that, saw 12 wins saw online singles... ran away as fast as I could
  • holdenwait
    edited January 16
    ahhhh 2.5 of buying and buying and buying he's finally mine!

50k max after packs , thanks to lots of PL cards selling for way above average

(for a second I had a nightmare of picking the wrong player by accident) you'd have to kill me to rebuy the whole league again :D

now bring on that dynamic pic and we're set!

9a6f774af51831a34a848525ff6ed22b.png

• Ian_Ando08
    7924 posts League Winner
    Utrecht was easy if you were prepared like me.😂😂 Had all the players cost me 4k 😏😏
  • RBailss
    12260 posts Has That Special Something
    Any reviews on Doucoure? He looks better than Fabinho in every department, his WR's are bad for a cdm though.
  • Tof33z
    6887 posts Big Money Move
    300k in the bank and not even a third of the way through my PL stock. Should have stocked up more on the silvers and beonzes, literally selling for 6 to 8 times the purchase price
  • DaftPunk
    1095 posts Professional
    Tof33z wrote: »
    300k in the bank and not even a third of the way through my PL stock. Should have stocked up more on the silvers and beonzes, literally selling for 6 to 8 times the purchase price

Same, just over 300k with around 320 cards left to list, its taking a while to go through and check prices! Crazy the amount people pay when it first drops, just sold silver wolves striker for 9.5k and you don't even need him.
  • WFCBagnall
    71444 posts Moderator

Don’t get me wrong, it hurts every time I submit a flashback because I love them, but some are worth more to get other players.

Funnily enough, Pedro is one of the ones I haven’t done. Futswap is my cryptonite, I’m not online enough in the week to get the big rewards.

I read how much success you have with him, and based on his stats it’s quite surprising. I wouldn’t expect much from him tbh.

He causes people so much trouble because i never cut in with him. His crossing/passing is brilliant as well. Hands down been one of my favourite cards this year. I wish they did more flashbacks for fut swap. Past two months rewards have not interested me much at all.

I agree, probably gonna grab Lauturo as a sub this month, but again like league sbcs, choices could be more inspiring.

I just did the rare mega pack for TOTY. Got absoutely nothing though. May pick up an 84 rated player for SBCs if i get more.

He's Spanish though, so he's going to sell for that. Cornet has a sbc value of like 2k.
  • Ulook92
    13454 posts Has That Special Something
    From the Eredivisie SBC :) should pay for most of the BPL one. I only want the oacks and players for SBC Fodder.

09110-59a5e71d-ce91-4eff-b203-c390146426f6.png
  • BrentfordFC
    12316 posts Has That Special Something
    Decided against doing bpl a second time for vardy. Had 100 duplicates in tp and also had some left over in my club. Would of probably cost me 100k to do the rest. Ended up selling all of them for around 180k
  • Ulook92
    Decided against doing bpl a second time for vardy. Had 100 duplicates in tp and also had some left over in my club. Would of probably cost me 100k to do the rest. Ended up selling all of them for around 180k

How much roughly is BPL from scratch?
  • chaser2k15
    13635 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »

• Ulook92
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

Pfffft mayne not then. Il.leave it til i build more of the players up.
  • chaser2k15
    13635 posts Has That Special Something

Pfffft mayne not then. Il.leave it til i build more of the players up.

I spent 500k on packs during toty so i am just silver trading to build it back up.
    Packed auba on last day of toty so trading with around 100k.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Maybe I should start an RTG, working wonders for my man @Ulook92
  • Artiboy
    82 posts Park Captain
    Packed Vidal, Sokratis and Coady (Wolves CB) who sold instantly for 10k from the Ajax SBC...
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    How is this Dumfries?

I have TOTY VVD so can fit him in easily.
  • WFCBagnall
    71444 posts Moderator

That's futbin prices, which is always way off.
  • TakeItSlow
    7550 posts League Winner

I started one just before TOTY, only been doing drafts and pretty much up to 400k already. Won 13 out of 17 drafts though and only went out of the first round once. And got a draft token from that :lol:
  • freakjas
    6292 posts Big Money Move
    Have a feeling reus might need a special card.
    Their argument for spotm was that it was too easy as investment but I doubt many would take another gamble this time
  • hoban95
    49482 posts FIFA Cover Star

He's Spanish though, so he's going to sell for that. Cornet has a sbc value of like 2k.

Yeah but the options are pretty dead tbh
  • RBailss
    12260 posts Has That Special Something

You'll have a lot of fun mate.