Third tv broken. The way they run Fifa is too much.

Biabia
368 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2019
I just cracked the third tv. And I regretted it everytime I did that. We all, especially I love Fifa gaming since I was 12. But the way EA run it, it seems it’s getting worse and worse every year. Their so called creative idea AI defending and time finishing is already annoying too much already. Too many stupid errors make by players in game. Especially goal keeper. EA come on. Fix your game. Fix your code. I did break the TV’s and controllers yes but EA caused it.

[ i m g ] https://ibb.co/17Ny6sB [ / i m g ]

Comments

• Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    The sooner you accept that the BS in the game exists you won't get as angry anymore (i hope, for your sake). I've raged a lot in older Fut's but i got to a point where i just accepted the things you have no control over in this game. I still cuss especially in WL but not really getting heated that much anymore.

Breaking your tv's, especially 3 times is a bit excessive don't you think? It seems you have a lot of aggressiveness pent up inside. You should practice a sport to acquire some self control over your emotions and let your energy out. I'm not even trying to be funny. You don't have to do anything obviously, just my 2 cents.

Other options, leave the game...or keep playing and keep buying new tv's to break :(
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well. I’vwbrokw A TV before but only because i Flipped my phone up on the stand it was on and it cracked the bottom rigjy corner. Broken controllers. But 3 TV’s. Man. You need to take a breather
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Time to take a break man ... that's not healthy!

Buy a beanbag and when things go wrong throw your controller into that instead. Or don't take a video game too seriously?

best not to buy FIFA next year, it doesn't sound enjoyable or you anymore!
  • Chadi1982
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Syko wrote: »
    The sooner you accept that the BS in the game exists you won't get as angry anymore (i hope, for your sake). I've raged a lot in older Fut's but i got to a point where i just accepted the things you have no control over in this game. I still cuss especially in WL but not really getting heated that much anymore.

Breaking your tv's, especially 3 times is a bit excessive don't you think? It seems you have a lot of aggressiveness pent up inside. You should practice a sport to acquire some self control over your emotions and let your energy out. I'm not even trying to be funny. You don't have to do anything obviously, just my 2 cents.

Other options, leave the game...or keep playing and keep buying new tv's to break :(

True, i just laugh now and accept I'll probably lose by a few. So try new things out. I remember when all i used to rage at was online users who did cut back goals and through balls all the time, but you could counter that. Now just to much going on to get mad at!
  • madwullie
    6442 posts Big Money Move
    This isn't EA's fault mate
  • Carlos181
    4289 posts National Call-Up
    Invest in a punching bag.
  • Idek
    16299 posts World Class
    I'm guessing you just have more money than sense to be able to break 3 tv's
  • WryLucky
    3141 posts National Call-Up
    As annoying as FIFA can be this isn't EA's fault, you need to chill.
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Wow, take a break from the game, you’re taking it far too seriously, it’s meant to be a bit of fun.
  • Pughy30
    27972 posts Player of the Year
    Think i stopped throwing my controller around after the age of about 7 i don't understand how people can break their property over a game
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    What a d I ck head
  • limjitwe
    8367 posts League Winner
    You my friend have a problem 😂

• Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    You did what was needed to be done.

Sorry you lost your tv
  • Tue69
    1226 posts Professional
    Idek wrote: »
    I'm guessing you just have more money than sense to be able to break 3 tv's

• Steelcitysniper
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well i cant say i have ever broken a tv before lol
  • Futfanatic
    15279 posts World Class
    edited January 2019

HSF9QH.gif

• Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    madwullie wrote: »
    This isn't EA's fault

• delpieroalex
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Part of not raging as much as i use to ...learn to accpet there is this random element in the game unlike pure skill base game like dota2 / pubg / lol. Once u realise of this non-skill random element in fifa you will not take it that much to heart
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    I understand you. I was raging a lot and I broke some stuff at home. I played 8 years counter strike and never happened to me that i was raging because the game is 90% skill and 10% luck. In FIFA is 10% skill and 90% how the game make decisions. Shot from same place, same player, same power is not always the same so just the game decide IF you score or no. Always when you are angry think about it. This game making biggest decisions and not you.
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Go and see your GP.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hope you buy your TVs second hand 😂

But on a serious note. I have broken 1 controller this fifa and deeply regret it and realise it was a very stupid mistake.
    What I do now is put a large sofa pillow infront of me when I play so if the uncontrollable urge to throw something occurs the controller gets thrown at pillow and all is good.
    And also like others have said as soon as you accept the complete BS this game is the less stress you get from it.
    The controller only gets dropped on the odd occasion now rather than thrown 😂
  • kuki
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    im with you man, i broke my tv 2 tears ago by throwing controller on the ground and it bounced up 1.5meters into my tv, funny thing is that controller still works unlike the tv even though it was thrown countless times;)
  • limjitwe
    8367 posts League Winner
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Go and see your GP.

GP is not enough unless it’s for his bloodied fist. Lol
  • Look buddy I’m 42 and I could easily throw my controller or punch my tv while playing its frustration! Just get a stress ball or hit something that doesn’t break
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ok your pissed with this terrible game but then your break your TV ? So dumb. Now your pissed and 500$ down
  • pekkaa88
    6697 posts Big Money Move
    Happened to me once in fifa 12. Threw my controller on the couch which was quite bouncy.. Controller took a nasty bounce and hit the tv. Then there was 5cmx5cm black box in the middle of the TV..

I learned my lesson
  • My missus would chop my bollocks off
This discussion has been closed.