Best chemistry style for the SBC Kasper Dolberg?

IAIK7
1931 posts Play-Off Hero
Currently completing the teams. Don't know whether to put hawk or marksman on him when I've completed them. Anybody got any feedback about the card yet?

Comments

  • ZiaFC
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Look the card up on Futbin, you can then see how the different chem styles will affect hus stats and in game stats. Try a few of the attacking chem styles out to see which one will be the most beneficial to him. Might save you some time as opposes to waiting for a reaponse here. I dont have any experience with this card so it is my best answer for you.
  • IAIK7
    1931 posts Play-Off Hero
    ZiaFC wrote: »
    Look the card up on Futbin, you can then see how the different chem styles will affect hus stats and in game stats. Try a few of the attacking chem styles out to see which one will be the most beneficial to him. Might save you some time as opposes to waiting for a reaponse here. I dont have any experience with this card so it is my best answer for you.

    Always worth checking for the experiences that others may have had. Thanks anyway.
  • ZiaFC
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    True true I have found that some of the midfield chem cards do well with some attackers too test some of the ones that would help his attacking stats the most.
  • MHoney1234
    5634 posts Big Money Move
    Hunter
  • xinj
    75 posts Park Captain
    Deadeye for maximum attacking positioning and great vision and short passing
    +15 Positioning 94
    +15 Finishing 98
    +4 Shot Power 99
    +5 Long Shots 89

    decent reactions 81
    the 87 composure buff is unseen on a 76 to 84 upgrade card

    only problem right now is you can only link him up with LB Tagliafigo and then either Eriksen, Futmas D.Wass which i doubt anyone did, or T.Delaney for the Bundesliga links
  • IAIK7
    1931 posts Play-Off Hero
    ZiaFC wrote: »
    True true I have found that some of the midfield chem cards do well with some attackers too test some of the ones that would help his attacking stats the most.

    Will do 👍🏽
  • IAIK7
    1931 posts Play-Off Hero
    xinj wrote: »
    Deadeye for maximum attacking positioning and great vision and short passing
    +15 Positioning 94
    +15 Finishing 98
    +4 Shot Power 99
    +5 Long Shots 89

    decent reactions 81
    the 87 composure buff is unseen on a 76 to 84 upgrade card

    only problem right now is you can only link him up with LB Tagliafigo and then either Eriksen, Futmas D.Wass which i doubt anyone did, or T.Delaney for the Bundesliga links

    I'd be putting him around icons in a 4411 so, I don't have any concerns about links. Thanks for the input.
Sign In or Register to comment.