Krasi Videos

Comments

• deltsbrah
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Never forget when ovi and krasi got caught doing the disconnect glitch last year.. i like inception and fuji cant stand run the fut market total ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Hoopsterz
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    I don't watch anyone playing a game I have. I prefer playing it myself.

I can learn from my mistakes and I find it more enjoyable tinkering about finding something that works for me by myself.

It's only a game. Take the losses on the chin, learn and come back better.

You can't always play the game tho - I have to stay away for work some nights so watch youtubers/streamers for some of my fifa fix!
  • Scutch
    20954 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2019

I can learn from my mistakes and I find it more enjoyable tinkering about finding something that works for me by myself.

Quite difficult when it's so damn scripted though, mate...

:trollface:
  • TriggerMike
    6285 posts Big Money Move
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

You can't always play the game tho - I have to stay away for work some nights so watch youtubers/streamers for some of my fifa fix!

That's fine, but there's so many who watch Youtube for tactics, players etc...what works for someone might not work for others based on how they play etc so it's easier just tinkering around and figuring what works for you.

Took me 100 games to figure out something that works for me but got there in the end.
    Scutch wrote: »

Quite difficult when it's so damn scripted though, mate...

:trollface:

No comment ;)
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    There are so few good YouTubers within the FIFA community. I sometimes watch Fuji, as he's down to earth, doesn't overreact and has a very nice level of FIFA. Nepenthez is also pretty good nowadays, now he stopped promoting coin selling and he seems to be in contact with some developers, making him able to explain a lot of the flaws in the game. Other than that, I barely watch any FIFA content anymore. Can't stand the likes of Castro who scream like little childs and fake react over every little thing.

Fuji is actually a really good player, too. Knows Fifa inside out yet can still be beaten but with a relaxed, well spoken tone all the time. I like his vids.

His reaction to some stuff is brilliant, just silence trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

One of the few I can watch.

Also never clickbaits. I remember him getting Gullit and Messi in his top 100 rewards and his title just was “Top 100 Monthlies” or something like that.

He does put on his tinfoil hat on sometimes, but can laugh about that.
  • Addicksfan
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Who even are these rich **** losers?

fixed
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4153 posts National Call-Up
    I think his tutorials are quite useful if you struggle at the game..he makes it pretty clear what to try and uses footage to explain it
  • DavidF92
    83 posts Park Captain
    Have to admit he's annoying and very contradicting but he does say very valid points, he's probably got one of the best connections going as he's a YouTuber. Problem being every input is extremely delayed which causes first time touches to be 3rd or 4th time touches or even worse rubber band off the players foot and ping to the opponent.

This is exactly what I'm struggling with but mines 10x worse.
  • A_Snipe
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    What do u guys think about Aa9skillz? Lol

One of the worst. Although he seems decent at the game getting top100 etc quite a lot his videos are just the worst. KNows nothing about football and just waffles nonsense.

I just wish he would stop for a second and speak slower. He stumbles words like crazy. I would be accepting if he had a stutter but he’s just so hyped that he can’t speak it drives me nuts.

Best YouTuber is zweback,AJ3 and Fuji/Nepenthez.

• xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    Any recomendations of youtubers that actually give tips about the game, players, tatics and etc? Not just open packs and scream with overrated reactions?

Boraslegend is exactly who you're looking for.
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    You’ve just described 99% of Fifa players.

This.
  • Losguapos1
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nick28T is pretty good too
  • I’ve played about 300 games and couldn’t figure why when I changed in game to attack or defensive why my full team used to all run like mad men into silly positions and I’d get done on the counter.

I only changed my balanced tactics of course 😂 watched a guy called Ovvi and have to say it’s helped me a lot.
  • Tsarov
    10853 posts Has That Special Something
    Who is Krasi? Is this a guy releasing non stop tutorials?

1) Best FIFA 19 skills
    2) Best FIFA 19 hidden skills
    3) Best FIFA 19 mysterious skills
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5168 posts Big Money Move
    Losguapos1 wrote: »

Literally the worst. He's such a baby.
  • Matnevesbra
    1260 posts Professional
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Who is Krasi? Is this a guy releasing non stop tutorials?

1) Best FIFA 19 skills
    2) Best FIFA 19 hidden skills
    3) Best FIFA 19 mysterious skills

Yes. Also "How to score every penalty, score every corners" and etc... but he miss a ton of pens and struggle to score from corners with cr7 lol
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well most FIFA players blame the game. Yet some can do 30-0, i dont see them blaming the the game for doing that.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Guys a fraud
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Well most FIFA players blame the game. Yet some can do 30-0, i dont see them blaming the the game for doing that.

Getting 30-0 is not fun in any way shape or form. Trust me, ive done it. There's games where you come away with a win but still can't believe the BS this game is capable of producing. If you hung out the pro/top 100 player circuit you'd be amazed at how much crying goes on.
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    Guys a fraud

• Davisto
    6917 posts Big Money Move

Guy is such a nincompoop :trollface:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Davisto wrote: »

It’s a miracle how well he recovered from that.
  • Davisto
    6917 posts Big Money Move

Agreed thought that was it considering what happened aswell :joy: can’t stand him though tbh not my cup of tea at all
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something

i still cant believe he actuallly did it. lol what even the ****
  • Ghoat
    11 posts Ball Boy
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Any recomendations of youtubers that actually give tips about the game, players, tatics and etc? Not just open packs and scream with overrated reactions?

Boraslegend is exactly who you're looking for.

Agree
  • DonovanFan
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone watching Krasi latest videos? He just cry during all the games blaming the game. Ofc the game is broken, but its ridiculous the way he cant accept his own mistakes. And the he scores a timed finesse and says "wonderful goal". Lol

Many of us are fed up with this crap fifa has become. The only way to mAKe them care is some sort of boycott
  • Milanista28
    2134 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pieface is the best
  • Muzza11
    16258 posts World Class
    “So guys, we are 14-2, can we get elite oneee”

Half way through vid.....

“Guys I can’t play on this connection, I think it’s the packs in the store from TOTY”

Me -

1-C09-D9-F0-CEAC-4986-B638-790096-E30-AFD.jpg
  • Koolfashion
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Still Ovvy and Krasi are better than 99% of us. Guys just make a living and you are trashing them.

Everyone faced some big BS in fut champs and we know it is real lol. In one video Krasi lost to a guy and he couldnt do simple pass in this game, and after that they played friendly game and he destroyed the opponent.

I don't like coin promoting, but it must make some good revenue for him. He uses too much copywriting in headlines for my taste.
  • GL
    16568 posts World Class
    Still Ovvy and Krasi are better than 99% of us. Guys just make a living and you are trashing them.

Everyone faced some big BS in fut champs and we know it is real lol. In one video Krasi lost to a guy and he couldnt do simple pass in this game, and after that they played friendly game and he destroyed the opponent.

I don't like coin promoting, but it must make some good revenue for him. He uses too much copywriting in headlines for my taste.

My issue with them is 4G