The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Yeah not playing this. It's literally stopping every other second . Every game is 4 bar
  • nathswfc
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 13
    Bottled elite. Finished on 22 lost my last 2. First guy was better player, played me off the park but second guy was awful. Scored 3 360 no look shots while toty de gea just let them go through him. I hit crossbar twice in 90th min then i conceded in extra time, then he decides to hold the ball in corner for remainder of the game. Some people are Absolute scum
  • AjaxLegends
    1958 posts Play-Off Hero
    WTH is going on. I keep hitting the post or bar today and yesterday. Not kidding but on average 3.5 times a game, I kept score. That's more than I score goals...
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 13
    From 16-1 to 18-9 completely broke mentally.

feels like it has been games since I've even had a bounce or deflection even go my way whilst I'm playing some super human AI who can win the ball from behind any player without causing a foul.

Team I'm using isn't helping don't even care about choking G1 just want this to end :joy:

Oh and the only reason my team is this bad, Sol Campbell, currently has a red card couldn't write this :joy:
  • M98H
    13040 posts Has That Special Something
    Finished on 26
    Lost my last game, DC has cost me E1. Brilliant
    Not to mention I get this the last game (POTM Auba and SPOTM Reus as subs)
    dbfb7017-724f-4fe3-8cdc-e8ad68075ab9.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=0q3TrZKcM5DoASM8vAX1%2FoDPm0T57yW34CSq02kTQqY%3D
    19afc258-12cf-4dc7-a820-3b3b91366ef2.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=HwUYjnGzhP0APAT52JqYDTpZpQU%2FwhewXjdsL4hfEhU%3D
    DC happens once next week I’m stopping. Waste of my **** time playing this **** game.
  • M98H
    13040 posts Has That Special Something
    And people say PTW isn’t a thing, must be so deluded to believe that.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8201 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    How did I get worse in one week or how did everyone get better than me? How does that work?

How? By far my worst week and I may not even hit Gold 3...geez
  • AjaxLegends
    1958 posts Play-Off Hero
    How did I get worse in one week or how did everyone get better than me? How does that work?

I reached it with one game to spare... Normally 14-8/14-11.
  • Humma78
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mate I'm selling up and opening packs then deleting the barsteward game. A game is meant to be fun not make me want to beat the wife. Honestly this unresponsive wanc fest is getting deleted.
  • BrentfordFC
    12275 posts Has That Special Something

Having a bad coach.
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    2 games 1 win, if there is any Fifa gods please just give me someone giving out free wins :s
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Monsta wrote: »
    2 games 1 win, if there is any Fifa gods please just give me someone giving out free wins :s

Hold tight if I don't make elite...you know
  • BrentfordFC
    Someone mention free wins? :trollface:
  • Beroe
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    For the first time 25 wins, from constantly hitting only gold 1 it is great record for me. o:)
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move

You give them out without even knowing you give them out :trollface:
  • Richard
    11463 posts Has That Special Something
    Currently 18-2 but dont feel like playing anymore tbf.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Beroe wrote: »
    For the first time 25 wins, from constantly hitting only gold 1 it is great record for me. o:)

Congrats
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone just get kicked off? Never lost connection
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    How does every one have stacked teams all of the sudden . Playing against nothing but icons and totys lmao
  • BrentfordFC

You give them out without even knowing you give them out :trollface:

Only for you :trollface:
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »
    How does every one have stacked teams all of the sudden . Playing against nothing but icons and totys lmao

good, you should be facing the same level of teams in Champs. no easy wins.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8201 posts League Winner

I reached it with one game to spare... Normally 14-8/14-11.

So I'm not alone then @AjaxLegends
  • Reus
    22619 posts Club Captain
    McDaddy wrote: »
    This anyone's team on here?

IMG-20190113-194141.jpg

Try hard fc
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Blarix wrote: »

good, you should be facing the same level of teams in Champs. no easy wins.

I actually like playing against stacked teams less of bs happens. Just to reply back to your snarky comment .
  • RealM
    5794 posts Big Money Move
    Hazard and Bale worth the price?
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Marcos Alonso is a **** god

35 yard weak foot finesse to win the game 5-4 in ET against some cutscene watching time wasting nuisance. Might be one of the cheesiest goals I've ever scored but it felt amazing :joy:
  • Reus
    22619 posts Club Captain
    Monsta wrote: »
    Marcos Alonso is a **** god

35 yard weak foot finesse to win the game 5-4 in ET against some cutscene watching time wasting nuisance. Might be one of the cheesiest goals I've ever scored but it felt amazing :joy:

So satisfying beating those people
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Man if only I knew how to green headers I would score at least 4-5 goals with cr7. Man wins every dual but can't score .
  • Moe_Szyslak
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    0-0. Had no time to play. Going to have a few games, see if I can get 11 wins.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Beating these so called elite players is so fun. They back out and you play at their home and beat em. So so good.