The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Wow just won 7 in a row and secured my first gold 1 finish this fifa 20-7 atm and it’s all thx to the zlat man what a god he is even off the bench for 45 mins

    Nice work buddy

    Thx it’s nice to be a gold 1 merchant so much more prestigious than gold 2 B)

    Hey you’re still a gold merchant like the rest of us :trollface:

    Just joking, good stuff pal. I bottled the one chance I had for G1 a couple weeks ago so now I stop at G3 :(

    It’s the right time to settle tbh shocking totw incoming again

    I’m 14-7 right now and could push for G1 but after the last attempt I just can’t take that disappointment
  • Fullfordeen
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished 22-8 😫😫 might be a blessing though as TOTW ain’t looking too good and at least I get 2 100k packs
  • BWild
    3616 posts National Call-Up
    Did they Ninja nerf third man set pieces? I swear they messed up the speed, accuracy, and urgency of both the runs and pass
  • Bobby7
    98 posts Park Captain
    Currently 14-7. Unsure whether to carry on, not got a huge amount of motivation but I’m playing quite well last 5-10 games and I never normally finish my games so would be interested to see where I can finish!
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    this game is absolutely disgusting
  • Campino
    27845 posts Player of the Year
    15-6

    Will make a push for G2 but I’m off to see bumblebee :)
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    Somebody PLEASE justify this sorry exuse for a game. How it was allowed to be released is fully beyond me.
    https://xboxclips.com/rs365/7e253ba6-64d2-4c03-aa19-c51c2a4bcef8
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    15-6

    Will make a push for G2 but I’m off to see bumblebee :)

    Get g1
  • Campino
    27845 posts Player of the Year
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    15-6

    Will make a push for G2 but I’m off to see bumblebee :)

    Get g1

    I’m off to see bumblebee

    Transformers > WL
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    15-6

    Will make a push for G2 but I’m off to see bumblebee :)

    Get g1

    I’m off to see bumblebee

    Transformers > WL

    Megan Fox > WL. Last few transformers have been sooo poor, it’s almost like EA produced them
  • Dutch007
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    2nd WL I ever played, happy to reach Gold3!
  • Bobb
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    15-6

    Will make a push for G2 but I’m off to see bumblebee :)

    Get g1

    I’m off to see bumblebee

    Transformers > WL

    Megan Fox > WL. Last few transformers have been sooo poor, it’s almost like EA produced them

    Imagine thinking this, bumblebee is the only good transformers live action! I was sad that it flopped while the **** ones made hundreds of millions
  • nathswfc
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Need 2 wins from 4 for my first ever elite finish
  • Maverick
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Need 2 wins from 4 for my first ever elite finish

    Go on son
  • nathswfc
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ok i had 3 games left not 4... just gone 1-0 up and he rage quit.... need 1 win from 2 games.... i swear if i bottle this :joy:
  • nathswfc
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gorilla on my recents also :joy:
  • Antparry92
    18442 posts World Class
    Servers are an absolute shambles. Can’t play past 4-5 o’clock GMT without them going in to meltdown
  • McRaven
    5060 posts Big Money Move
    Some guy literally stopped playing and put something on his controller so his players would always move up, just quit man. How sad are some people :joy:
  • McDaddy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    This anyone's team on here?

    IMG-20190113-194141.jpg
  • Campino
    27845 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 2019
    McRaven wrote: »
    Some guy literally stopped playing and put something on his controller so his players would always move up, just quit man. How sad are some people :joy:

    Guy did that to me on Saturday about 6 games in, he then quit in the 89th minute. Sad mate
  • Cheesyballs1970
    715 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did Gold 3 in the last game and won in the last minute of Extra time so happy :)
  • BrentfordFC
    12861 posts Has That Special Something
    McDaddy wrote: »
    This anyone's team on here?

    IMG-20190113-194141.jpg

    ;)
  • McDaddy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2019
    McDaddy wrote: »
    This anyone's team on here?

    IMG-20190113-194141.jpg

    ;)

    If that was you then GG you have an amazing team
  • McRaven
    5060 posts Big Money Move
    Campino wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Some guy literally stopped playing and put something on his controller so his players would always move up, just quit man. How sad are some people :joy:

    Guy did that to me on Saturday about 6 games in, he then quit in the 89th minute. Sad mate

    Yeah I don´t get it. Either play or quit. Ah, well was my last game for 14 wins. Rather get the win this way and stop than go another sweaty game.
  • ccooaattssyy
    9360 posts League Winner
    Ahhh Megan Fox, the lady who started my Bath Water collection. A fine specimen.
  • BrentfordFC
    12861 posts Has That Special Something
    McDaddy wrote: »
    McDaddy wrote: »
    This anyone's team on here?

    IMG-20190113-194141.jpg

    ;)

    If that was you then GG you have an amazing team

    Nah just admiring it :lol:

    You’ll find me a million miles away from varane
  • GeTRiGhT
    9491 posts League Winner
    This is depressing..

    I've lost to a guy who has never been Gold or so he said.

    Super sucky.
  • GeTRiGhT
    9491 posts League Winner
    I will say I've been enjoyed Ibra and Cr7 together.

    Also IF Mbappe does feel like a pretty big improvement over his NIF.
  • GeTRiGhT
    9491 posts League Winner
    How did I get worse in one week or how did everyone get better than me? How does that work?
  • KingTiti14
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sat on 20-4, is it worth pushing elite considering TOTW candidates?
Sign In or Register to comment.