Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    29248 posts Player of the Year
    Shehraj wrote: »
    sTiLl nOt aS gOoD aS AlLiSon -sdoofus somewhere in his cave

Every shot was right at him. He makes them look flashy by using his feet.

:lol:
  • Ahmer50x
    11552 posts Has That Special Something
    Pogba just told Redknapp that the goal came from training. The staff identified the switch ball on the break as a weakness of Spurs.
  • Ahmer50x
    The "Since Ole Took Over" Table

315xylv.jpg

United currently have the most points, most goals scored (joint) and fewest goals conceded (joint).
  • ViVaWhom
    6581 posts Big Money Move
    Shehraj wrote: »
    sTiLl nOt aS gOoD aS AlLiSon -sdoofus somewhere in his cave

Every shot was right at him. He makes them look flashy by using his feet.

de gea would have saved rashfords goal with his feet and you would have said it was easy save

here is a bit of advice, saving something low next to your leg is quicker to save with legs than getting your hand down...

• Elpistolero91
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lol that was easy.
  • Apollo
    7884 posts League Winner
    Souness is the most insufferable pundit, talks so much rubbish and is so biased its ridiculous
  • Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    Herrera was phenomenal

My favourite player at United
  • SDoofus
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

315xylv.jpg

United currently have the most points, most goals scored (joint) and fewest goals conceded (joint).

:D
  • Tornado31619
    13509 posts Has That Special Something
    SDoofus wrote: »

315xylv.jpg

• SDoofus

315xylv.jpg

Salah has played 5299 minutes. Ole has managed 6 games. Lol.

Here’s a link to the real, and only relevant table:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

• Ahmer50x
  • SDoofus

Is it? We all know how Jose plays.
  • Enguin
    11038 posts Has That Special Something

Is it? We all know how Jose plays.

more in 45 minutes than 1530 is insane regardless
  • Apollo
    7884 posts League Winner

That doesn't surprise me that he's a hypocrite. Terrible pundit with a clear agenda every time he talks
  • Apollo
    7884 posts League Winner
    Arsenal have Chelsea next week, so one of them at least will be dropping points
  • Ahmer50x
    Apollo wrote: »

The way Arsenal are playing, that's a clear Chelsea win unfortunately.
  • Apollo
    7884 posts League Winner

You're probably right, but if Chelsea play without a recognised striker again Arsenal stand a chance
  • G000ner
    3653 posts National Call-Up

At home we haven't lost in the league since the first day of the season. We beat Spurs and drew against Liverpool at home and are generally much better at the Emirates. Chelsea have been playing poorly and their attack isn't good enough to exploit our poor defence. We know this is a must win game and the players will be highly motivated. It definitely isn't a clear win for Chelsea- it will be a very close game.
  • Gervonta
    2838 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it’s so funny against Napoli Alisson saves a shot that was straight at him and certain people were raving about it getting all stats out about saving percentages , “ best goalkeeeper in the world” , “amazing save” , “save of the season”

DDG makes multiple great saves yet it’s just “ DDG saving United again” acting like they were simple saves :lol:

Alisson and kepa will never be on DDG’s level.
  • Ahmer50x
    G000ner wrote: »

At home we haven't lost in the league since the first day of the season. We beat Spurs and drew against Liverpool at home and are generally much better at the Emirates. Chelsea have been playing poorly and their attack isn't good enough to exploit our poor defence. We know this is a must win game and the players will be highly motivated. It definitely isn't a clear win for Chelsea- it will be a very close game.

Just looked and realized you've been crap on the road only so you're probably right. My bad!
  • SDoofus
    Gervonta wrote: »
    I think it’s so funny against Napoli Alisson saves a shot that was straight at him and certain people were raving about it getting all stats out about saving percentages , “ best goalkeeeper in the world” , “amazing save” , “save of the season”

DDG makes multiple great saves yet it’s just “ DDG saving United again” acting like they were simple saves :lol:

One has conceded 10 PL goals, the other has conceded 32 :/
  • Ahmer50x

One has VVD playing in front of him, the other has Phil Jones :lol:

Plus the Mourinho thing obviously.
  • SDoofus

One has VVD playing in front of him, the other has Phil Jones :lol:

Plus the Mourinho thing obviously.

Wasn’t too bad last season, was it? :/
  • Apollo
    7884 posts League Winner

De Gea has been one of the best keepers on the planet for years, Allison hasn't. You want to say Allison has been in better form this season, virtually everyone will agree with you. Trying to claim that Allison is better though because of a great few months is laughable. De Gea has been on another level to his competition for years.
  • SDoofus

De Gea has been one of the best keepers on the planet for years, Allison hasn't. You want to say Allison has been in better form this season, virtually everyone will agree with you. Trying to claim that Allison is better though because of a great few months is laughable. De Gea has been on another level to his competition for years.

People shouldn’t take it too seriously. But yeah, Alisson has been better this season.
  • Ahmer50x
    skysports-ole-gunnar-solskjaer_4545412.jpg?20190113192751

"[Rashford] has started nine Premier League games in a row for the first time since his first nine games under Louis van Gaal." -Sky

Damning indictments of Mourinho.
  • Tornado31619
    Dybala has apparently said that he’d love to play with Pogba.

I’m probably going to get bashed for this, but I really don’t want him at Utd. I’d rather pay double whatever he would cost for Mbappé.
  • Tornado31619
    Also, I think I’m going to have to be a City and Utd fan in the league this season :lol:

Maybe the City thread will become active again :trollface: