Zlatan appreciation thread

Comments

• HelloDearie
    2288 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pengwin wrote: »
    How is he on 8 Chem?

Absolutely fine. Not an issue whatsoever.

He's played 10 WL games for me this far on 8 chem as ST in a 4411. 12 goals 5 assists. I'm an average player tbh so happy as Larry with him.
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Special card. Guys would be stupid not to do the sbc.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Subbed in Ibra while losing 0:1. I couldn't make normal action, I was losing ball after 3 passes max, couldn't pass at all.

There comes Ibra in 60th min.

First corner - goal. 1:1.

Still trying to do something from game but it was just one of those games where you can't connect passes. Guy was attacking and he was not dominating in attack but solid in defence.

Somehow Ibra shot gets deflected by keeper and goes out for another corner.

Ball to Ibra again, he is falling on his back but managed to hit ball with head and scores again for 1:2.

Totally undeserved win I admit.

But as I've said before, Ibra is broken in terms of corners... I scored 7 goals in 15 games and he was sub from 60th min.

I just cross the ball somewhere around that 5 meters keep box, close to first post and ball just gets in.

Varane, Dijk, Fabinho.. Nobody can win header against him.

Lol
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    I think Ibra works best in a duo striker formation. One fast and agile striker paired with Ibra makes for a deadly combination as I feel he would be too isolated and not flexible enough by himself.
  • NSW_Torture
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 13
    Ibra got 27 goals in 20 Wl games for me in a 4-2-3-1, his finishing is elite tier but he feels easy to tackle, I've also noticed this when I play against him. Aswell as this he always hits the post from corner headers, don't know if its just me that feels the same.
  • PrimedRecon62
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've got him paired with POTM Aubameyang and they both work wonders for me... ibra has 17 goals in 9 games since I got him, wouldn't be changing him anytime soon 🐐
  • Jonboyparker
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Using as a sub to change the game up. My main team is pretty small so bringing him on is ideal and he’s already scored a few headers
  • Korlezz
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    18 wl games 16 goal 4 assists all on 8 chem ,has anyone fitted him and tevez in same squad.
  • TheRagingRightback
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm very happy with my current team but I really love Ibra-type players. So I decided to make a budget second team to test him out on 10 chem.

And holy crap is he amazing. I don't think people have noted how great his passing is. He has 90+ vision, short passing, and long passing with an engine chem card. He can hold up play better than anyone with that 99 strength & 6'5" height, and distribute the ball.

On top of that, he's absolutely lethal: 7 goals in 3 games (division 4). I'm going to try to fit him in my "main" team at 8 chem but it's going to be tough as I can't afford an icon.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional

Many people haven't realised that fb Zlatan is endgame stuff and soon we'll have base icon sbc, rendering icons a lot cheaper, and then everyone could put Ibra in their main squad.
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    2upqtj4.png
  • Moose Factory
    3701 posts National Call-Up
    I’m actually preferring him as a lone striker but made this hybrid for fun after packing Arnautović this morning. If you can handle 7 chem without having a panic attack.

2vhvdz7.png
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    2upqtj4.png

Wow!

Jut sharted my pants a bit.
  • BladesManSUFC
    TopClass13 wrote: »
    2upqtj4.png

Wow!

Jut sharted my pants a bit.

This is a RTG too believe it or not?! Not a penny spent on FP

• ICE_UP_SON
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s been great for me on 7 chem. Running 2 strikers I need someone that can perform in the air. Previously I’ve stuck to Cristiano for that roll but Ibra has been so good I sold my CR7.
  • Dronegan
    1117 posts Professional
    Finally only card i was looking forward to the whole year.
    Use him on 10 chem in a 451 formation and hes been killing it for me these 2 days.

Absolutely destroying everyone and everything.
    Finally i can do a scoop turn around a defender and shoot with someone inside the box and its a goal every time.
    Also he can scoop turn from a CB and shield the ball which helps big time.

This is the team and formation i use.
    When im in a crossing position with Mahrez with Perisic, Ibra, Socrates and Van Basten in the box its usually a goal almost every time.

KLV0eR7.png
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2969 posts National Call-Up
    I've got toty mbappe as one st, out of tevez and ibra which one would u play cam and the other st?
    I'm thinking tevez as cam because of his stamina
  • BladesManSUFC
    I've got toty mbappe as one st, out of tevez and ibra which one would u play cam and the other st?
    I'm thinking tevez as cam because of his stamina

Tevez cam Ibra St
  • KRANG00
    1760 posts Play-Off Hero
    14n3exy.png

Thinking of something like this, got most of it in my club already apart from Gattuso/Trent/ De Ligt. Anyone got a cheaper/better idea without spending a fortune?
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    How is he on 5 Chem? He has all red links but can get him to 5 with a manger.

Still good?
  • HelloDearie
    2288 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m shocked at how little I have seen Ibra over the WL. He’s great. Took me to 11/ wins out of 14 games which is the best ratio I have ever had. Shame I’m up for work early, otherwise I wud have carried on :D

For me, spesh if you have untradeables he’s a no brainier to do. I genuinely think he is “end game” material for a ST. (Feel all modern using buzz words like that.) His stats in game are stunning.
  • Jrutts
    704 posts Professional
    What instructions and chem are best to use on him in a 2 up top formation?
  • James2201
    443 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I must be in the minority but since I have put Ibra in my team, my performances have dropped. He has had the odd bit of magic but overall not great. I’m not sure if it’s my play style as I’m used to nimble attackers like Aguero. I play 433 (4) I set him to stay forward but he always seems to drop deep. How do you guys get the best of him? Also he seems to hit the post so much, but i guess that’s Fifa scripting haha
  • SteGriff83
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jrutts wrote: »

Anyone getting the best out of him and willing to share?
  • Headshrinker363
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    SteGriff83 wrote: »
    Jrutts wrote: »

Anyone getting the best out of him and willing to share?

Personally I don’t use any instructions on any players and this is the first card I’ve used hunter on all year. His first WL he has got 25 goals, 6 assists from 21 games. Taking me to 14 wins.
  • RayS
    26441 posts Player of the Year
    James2201 wrote: »
    I must be in the minority but since I have put Ibra in my team, my performances have dropped. He has had the odd bit of magic but overall not great. I’m not sure if it’s my play style as I’m used to nimble attackers like Aguero. I play 433 (4) I set him to stay forward but he always seems to drop deep. How do you guys get the best of him? Also he seems to hit the post so much, but i guess that’s Fifa scripting haha

I’ve found him very effective as CAM. If u can find a way to put him there (and keep Aguero up top), that may be the solution
  • D0lvl
    1613 posts Play-Off Hero
    Surprising effective for Free Kick. Ive scored 2 already when I rarely score from these. I’ve probably had 2 total the last 3 months before Ibra’s 2 today. Lol.
  • THORPT
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 14
    He's been great for me! 34 goals in 29 games. His shot is an absolute rocket. Also, he's even better than Scream Dost in the air. Absolutely lethal! Also his freekick capability is insane
  • Boabdust
    4815 posts National Call-Up
    He’s here
    a3eb1125-f10c-4bd4-9f27-467d048acc88.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=tVqRWl4F9p1wa60HpevmgDMCOT3LDYjJeiw7UsgXyio%3D
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    I got him as well, he's been so fun to play with. First time in months I'm enjoying it again.

Now I'm really regretting the fact that I wasted 2.35M on packs a week and a half orso ago. Didn't think I would play the game again anytime soon. Could have slotted him in between Prime Nedved and Prime Figo. Oh well...