The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seriously how the **** do you score penalties?

Im pushing the analogue as gently as I can and it still shoots wide.

My opponents get bottom corner every time.
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    GL wrote: »
    I need to find a player like Neymar but on the other wing because Mbappe is trashh!! The man cannot dribble or pass!

I could put Cruyff out there but then I need a replacement CAM

Best?
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Was 16-0 then got 3 bs losses on the bounce, 1 of them being a penalty loss when i dominated and one of the others was one of them games where you opponents cr7 just gets every single bounce back possible. I swear he is the one player on this game that gets every possibly bit of bs go in his favour
    @nathswfc those are the hardest games. You can’t make a mistake. And passes will go to other guys even though you’ve been passing fine the previous games. It’s a grind for a slim chance st a win

• Maverick
    4773 posts National Call-Up
    Reus wrote: »
    Decided I love people who move the keeper

As long as I don't forget it's basically a free goal or two every game

Soon as they move to save a finesse once next shot is blasted the other way and is a goal every time, then they panic and don't know what to do

From 3-3 to 14-6 Will push on if the totw potentially improves after tomorrows games

Yep spot on. It's funny you mention "as long as I don't forget" cause I'll do the same sometimes lol. If I'm just going through the motions I'll forget he moves the keeper so I'll miss the opportunity
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    TOTY Marcelo - Cross - Best leaping up like a salmon B)

https://streamable.com/axsox
  • M98H
    12696 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 13
    14-1 for the day
    Won last on pens against a dude who was also 14-1
    Got to love the DC loss
  • hrv97
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    The AI fouled my opponents striker and he got the penalty, fantastic. But the 3 kick off goals saved my **** :trollface:
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    14-7...

These absolute turds keep backing out and ea keeps making me the home team. Haven't played a single match at home lmao. These people are sad.
  • hrv97
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    Blarix wrote: »
    14-7...

These absolute turds keep backing out and ea keeps making me the home team. Haven't played a single match at home lmao. These people are sad.

Damn, didn't you reach elite2 just a few weeks ago? :o
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    14-7...

Damn, didn't you reach elite2 just a few weeks ago? :o

Yeah first weekend league since before xmas. Also latest update is trash
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is going to be eventful :joy:

Hopefully people see my team & let their guard down

23fb800f-69a4-4b12-b286-6e9d91a7fa98_Thumbnail.PNG
  • Anyone else having absolutely miserable lag? The game is unplayable for me, have no control over my players for ten second intervals throughout the 90
  • Chubbs
    14256 posts Has That Special Something
    DeionBlackwell one of you lot?
  • Sercs
    18614 posts World Class
    Monsta wrote: »

Highly likely, better team and people go into ultra try hard mode. You’ll prob be surprised how many wins you pick up

Are you waiting on prices or is that your side now?
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sercs wrote: »
    Monsta wrote: »

Highly likely, better team and people go into ultra try hard mode. You’ll prob be surprised how many wins you pick up

Are you waiting on prices or is that your side now?

That is my side :joy:

Sol Campbell cost me an arm and a leg
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    5-1 so far.

The loss, well....

• Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cheap BPL players op 8-1 now :joy:
  • Arsenalfan97
    7646 posts League Winner
    Just lost to a guy who scored 2 yellow timed finesses. It’s amazing ea thought timed shooting was a good idea
  • Campino
    26859 posts Player of the Year
    Just lost to a guy who scored 2 yellow timed finesses. It’s amazing ea thought timed shooting was a good idea

Agreed it’s a shiz gimmick
  • McRaven
    4224 posts National Call-Up

Yeah, people who are **** at passing and seeing chances now get an easy way to score. Had a game just now where all the opponent did was timed finesse outside the box. Two went in. Luckily Ibracadabra hated it as much as I did and scored four to get me the win :joy:
  • nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    https://imgur.com/a/DN42yIL

Just changed my team up, gonna give it a go later.

Cr7 and vieira switch in game obviously.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7646 posts League Winner
    McRaven wrote: »

Yeah, people who are **** at passing and seeing chances now get an easy way to score. Had a game just now where all the opponent did was timed finesse outside the box. Two went in. Luckily Ibracadabra hated it as much as I did and scored four to get me the win :joy:

Exactly I’d rather have driven shots back at least people had to get into my box. It just happened again to me lost 3-2 he hit a yellows timed finesse bang top corner from 25 yards absolute joke,
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 13
    Reached Gold 3 with 5 games left, but have had at least 4 random disconnect losses and 1 win that's "under review".

**** this game
  • McRaven
    4224 posts National Call-Up
    McRaven wrote: »

Exactly I’d rather have driven shots back at least people had to get into my box. It just happened again to me lost 3-2 he hit a yellows timed finesse bang top corner from 25 yards absolute joke,

Yeah I know what you mean, but EA is keeping it it seems. Gotta learn how to move my goalkeeper if I want to enjoy my games as more and more people timed finesse it the longer the game is out.
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    14-1 now with this awful team, FB Ibra is straight up OP playing against him every game & he just bullies my full team.

So disappointed that the only loss I have so far was from some stupid BS header because I'm playing some great Fifa :joy:
  • SGLT
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    @Maverick

What’s your GT ?
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just lost 2 in a row against time wasters time for a break before I lose my mind :joy:
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    14-6. Love Ibra, game is trash. Might stop for the weekend as my last 2 g1 finishes have been super ****
  • Benn
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Always get an itch to start playing again during this time of the year

Defo would just start from scratch though but not sure if cba with the grind

Going P2W at the start of this year defo ruined it for me
  • Campino
    26859 posts Player of the Year
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    14-6. Love Ibra, game is trash. Might stop for the weekend as my last 2 g1 finishes have been super ****

Unless the games turn up today there is no reason to play over 14 this week
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    And people try to argue times finishing was a good addition 😂 gets **** people out of a loss so much