The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

The last time you genuinely had fun on Fifa?

Tomashy300
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Ok so my teams playing like the worlds worst zombies yet again poor connection to everyone been opening tons of upgrade packs ( to the point even opening packs has become boring to me ) anyone had fun playing Fifa this weekend? Cos I’ve found it a real chore

Comments

• Tubbs76
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Patch 5.
  • Last night, buy a fun team you enjoy and let go of the need to win every game, divisional rivals is fun for me, no pressure to win, if the guys a finesse / kick off goals ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just walk away and take the loss knowing that one day if they ever patch it properly then he’s done for
  • Tomashy300
    Which one was that?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Last time.got futswap Da Costa and built a fun team around him and UEL Tah. Three games in a row people had FB Ibra and Alessandrini, these two defenders just pocketed Ibra. That was so fun lol. But I also had some bs yesterday, as always. My Szcesney rolled the balled way too far when I tapped X and went straight through to my opponents player. That was one.

It seems like even when you enjoy the game you cannot enjoy it fully.
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    FIFA 15
  • Tomashy300
    Pezza1984 wrote: »
    Last night, buy a fun team you enjoy and let go of the need to win every game, divisional rivals is fun for me, no pressure to win, if the guys a finesse / kick off goals **** just walk away and take the loss knowing that one day if they ever patch it properly then he’s done for

It’s not a need to win I don’t care if I win I just want the game to be fun and it’s just not! The gameplay is so hugely different from one game to the next. Your whole team feels slow and sluggish if the game wants me to lose just match me against someone better than me not just screw me over constantly in a game and make wrong passes being slow on the ball and not doing the things ur pressing the controller to do! Like a simple ball roll when ur player isn’t sprinting
  • S-Dog
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    When I sold CR7
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    S-Dog wrote: »
    When I sold CR7

This. Lol. He scores but he's not fun to use.
  • Lackosweat
    6509 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    Been having mad fun ever since I bought Ronaldinho.
  • swfcfan89
    1048 posts Professional
    I'm enjoying the content right now with the numerous SBC's we've had but I haven't played a game in weeks.

Last time I enjoyed the gameplay was probably back on FIFA 11. I haven't truly liked any that have been on the current consoles in terms of gameplay.
  • Tomashy300
    I remember last weekend having one game that was end to end genuinely think it was the only game that I’ve enjoyed in months lost it 4-2 but the game felt like we both were allowed to play properly shame it’s 1 game per 250 or so
  • ICUP
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa 18 on release
  • Saheb251201
    808 posts Professional
    Yesterday...
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had fun on it yesterday
  • Pacey3_16
    2316 posts National Call-Up
    Since i did fb zlatan
  • ICUP
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Since i did fb zlatan

Actually wish I kept the game long enough to do this SBC, card looks sick
  • kraid
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    Use players that you like not just players you get told you should use
  • jonkero
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    1st 3 matches in fut Champs every week
  • ValtorSadek
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Every time I drag back into 35yrd top corner finesse. Man it never ever gets boring and not at all tedious and certainly does not feel cheap.
  • Toontink91
    223 posts Sunday League Hero
    Friday since I did zlatan
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2019
    FIFA 12, although FIFA 18 was quite enjoyable by the end (did have a really good squad though)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14278 posts World Class
    In terms of gameplay enjoyment. Probably last year when everything for put into packs and futties/TOTS promos were on. Had a great time playing with lots of different cards. Completing sbc's etc...

The most fun I've had this year has been completing and using POTM Reus, flashback zlatan & pato. No joy gameplay wise other than when playing friends
  • Gromit
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    On a large scale 14. 14 was the last FUT where I could do what I enjoy freely. I mean build teams from any league, bronzes silvers, golds. Really explore the database and not get matched against some 90 rated god squad.

15 may have been similar but it was a terrible game so I played it a lot less. 16 was when it became harder to get silver games and sometimes bronze. By 17 the cups had been removed so it was pretty much impossible. I managed to hit 600 goals with a bronze player in single matches in 17 which was the only positive. Didn't buy 18 or 19 as there seemed little point.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    When they released flashback ibra.

And only when I play clubs.

Not enjoyed fut much for a couple years
  • EAPOO
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2019
    This game is trash, the biggest D I L D O of the video game ever, script, dynamic difficulties, 0,000000001% drop top player, pay to win game (but not when you dont have the script on you). Pray for EA crash one day 🙏
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    FIFA 15