86 or 84 Ben Yedder

carolinabluejg
130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I’m using the 86 rated one at the moment and was wondering your thoughts on if he’s worth 200k more then his 84??

Comments

• TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    edited January 13
    I’m using the UEL one too. How is he for you? Got him partnered with Greizmann in ST and Messi in CAM but most the time forget he is even playing. Shots go sky high too. Was so buzzing when I got him but kinda regret it now as it cost me 387,000 at the time
  • carolinabluejg
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have the same freaking set up @TheFreshOne3 loool he gets lost constantly that’s part of the reason I’m asking. I’m only a division 5 player how about you? Tell me you have Pogba in there to

I’m using the UEL one too. How is he for you? Got him partnered with Greizmann in ST and Messi in CAM but most the time forget he is even playing. Shots go sky high too. Was so buzzing when I got him but kinda regret it now as it cost me 387,000 at the time

• TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    I’m division 5 too. Around 1,450 skill points. Had pogbabuthe was just terrible for me. Pulled him in a pack then sold him after maybe 20 games. His shooting was so bad I couldn’t justify keeping him just coz of real life hype (for some reason)
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    wko1au.png

That’s my team then I switch to 4-1-2-1-2 (2) in game. Spent so much money on points but **** all to show for it. Varane was a standard pull and Neymar was a untradeable pull the other day. With the money I’ve spent I should have had a lot more
  • BSDShoes
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used both his 84 and 86, the uEL price is definitely worth it but his 84 is phenomenal too. 5* WF is a difference maker. I didn't like him as CAM, uses him either ST or CF
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    86 rated is price high because he's expected to get some upgrades. You could sell and try other players. I think his price will go down so you can buy back in the future.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    wko1au.png

That’s my team then I switch to 4-1-2-1-2 (2) in game. Spent so much money on points but **** all to show for it. Varane was a standard pull and Neymar was a untradeable pull the other day. With the money I’ve spent I should have had a lot more