Zlatan appreciation thread

Comments

• opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    I swear Ibra is broken in terms of corner goals.

I score like 1-2 goals every 30 matches, but with Ibra as sub I scored 6 goals from corners in less than 10 games.

He is just unbeatable in the air..lol
  • Bstinson
    38 posts Park Captain
    Every time I shoot with him shot blocked beyond a joke
  • IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    Has anybody found that he more often than not hits his shots straight at the keeper or the post? I'm contemplating doing his sbc but I've come up against him twice in the WL and his shots always hit the post or went straight to my keeper.
  • jonkero
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 13
    16 goals 6 assists in 17 wl matches, as a sub at ST, playing 4231 with CR7 POTM Hazard, and Red 91 Eriksen. Ibra is becoming my mvp atm.

As a true ajax fan it's so fun to play with the ajax star combo Ibra / Eriksen. Again to say, zlatan card makes the game fun again. Will try to get prime Larsson asap to get Ibra in my starting 11
  • RealHammer
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Got two Icons now so this will be the front 3.
    fddcdb30eb75d2ddee0083cb2f11e6eb.png
    Once i get to G3 i'll switch to my Ibra team for the remaining games.

I see 3 Icons?
  • Kove
    4023 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone got a Ibra/tevez team?
  • Retro1989
    4474 posts National Call-Up
    RealHammer wrote: »
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Got two Icons now so this will be the front 3.
    fddcdb30eb75d2ddee0083cb2f11e6eb.png
    Once i get to G3 i'll switch to my Ibra team for the remaining games.

I see 3 Icons?

There's 2 now, sold Nedved he was trash.
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1306 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah he’a been nothing short of sh*t for me so theres that.
  • RayS
    25613 posts Player of the Year
    Yeah he’a been nothing short of sh*t for me so theres that.

Wrong thread!!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13275 posts Has That Special Something
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    2v30zfb.jpg
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    2v30zfb.jpg

4231 with ibra at cam or 4222 ibra up top next to ronaldo. Card is too much fun. And I'm really glad I don't have to deal with those pink boots that he had in 17-18.
  • Want to get him onto full chem, so starting in 4-5-1 so need 2 icon cms. Will switch to 4-3-3.

Currently have prime Gerrard as 1, who should i get for the 2nd one? Up to 1.2mil coins. Currently looking at Bergkamp.

Any help or suggestions?
  • RayS
    edited January 13
    Want to get him onto full chem, so starting in 4-5-1 so need 2 icon cms. Will switch to 4-3-3.

Currently have prime Gerrard as 1, who should i get for the 2nd one? Up to 1.2mil coins. Currently looking at Bergkamp.

Any help or suggestions?

For that Budget, I feel like Bergkamp is probably your best option.

Which 4-3-3 do u play? If u play the one with a central CAM you might consider playing Ibra there and doing an Icon striker. For 1.2 mil u could have the likes of Prime MVB, Lineker, Trezeguet, van Nistelrooy, Shearer, Owen, Larsson, etc
  • RayS

Beautiful. And u got a two player pack for that too! Would be funny if u packed Zlatan in that.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Zlatan review

Having played him for nearly 30 games now I can tell you this; Zlatan needs to be played as striker. He's somewhat lost in the midfield even with instructions ( workrates maybe?).

He'll do the job but that's it, while as striker he's shining bright every game.

As of about the best chem style I tried hunter as cam and st, hawk as cam and st, marksman as st, sniper as cam and st, engine as cam and st and artist as cam and st ( didn't tried maestro).

Best chem style is engine because he gives that something extra to his agility ( you won't feel any difference in balance) while pumping up his pace ( always useful for an attacker).

His shooting is already flawless as is his physicality.

About instructions, ofc stay forward and conservative interceptions ( so you won't notice his low stamina at all), but targetman worked a lot better than get in behind or balanced..

Finally, we all know that the most op formation is 4231 so I suggest using both the dosSantos brothers for full chem and then 'release' the other spots to use many great players you'll probably have in your club.

Cm dosSantos works more than ok as central cam with artist, while after playing with IF Vela, I rate cf dosSantos equally effective if not more ( feels more agile and controlled than IF Vela, and he's 4/4 while Vela is 2/4, so no need to thow away 45k for nothing.

I use him in my second squad with players I like to bring on as subs in my main like futswap Lalana, futmass vanAaanholt and fb Ibra.

If you have icons, he's main squad material, no doubt. More effective in front even than 96 Messi or fb Pato both of whom I use in my main because I can link them.

I hope you enjoy Ibra because he's truly op not just hype and one of the biggest bargains in fut history.
  • Raider
    3591 posts National Call-Up
    Kove wrote: »
    Anyone got a Ibra/tevez team?

b62a2de051706f69c27901b261f6f671.jpg

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13275 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »

Beautiful. And u got a two player pack for that too! Would be funny if u packed Zlatan in that.

19 goals, 3 assists in 20 games. He feels like an icon. So big and strong. Great first touch and dribbling. And the finishing is incredible.
  • PeterDR
    49 posts Park Captain
    I was not sure, because I already have Tevez and both are hard to fit in. Hoever, because I like scream Forsberg a lot and my squad is still on 100 chem with Zlatan I decided to go for it.

Now I'm the luckiest guy alive. The rare players pack gave me a TOTY, one of the very best out there: TOTY Neymar.
  • Did him yesterday but not played a game yet. Not sure if he'll outperform IF Jayden Stockley though, but we'll see.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Love the big man, managed to sell my 87 Larsson for 835K an hour ago. :joy:

Bought one today for 540K and sold two hours later for 850K. Someone wasnt aware his price was going up a lot because of Ibra.

Unless they just bought to link to Ibra?

He feels nice in game, not top tier due to W/R and balance, but non the less a decent card at a fair price
  • Batman_Llanber
    1181 posts Professional
    edited January 13
    Here's my team around Ibra :smile:

Neuer
    Da Costa - Tah - Boateng - Alaba
    Alessandrini - Ballack - Schweinsteiger - Gnabry
    Martinez
    Ibra

• TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional

Neuer
    Martinez
    Ibra

Nice team. Alessandrini with marksman is op.

Tell us about that futswap rb.
  • Safehands84
    3517 posts National Call-Up
    Going to have to rethink my team. I’ve used sbc Pavon for over 100 games (linked to sbc Zarate before Tevez) and just noticed he has 3/3 so having him and Giggs wide with poor weak foots and not 4 star skills would make me far too predictable. Think I may get a version of Veron to link to Tevez.

I’ve only used Zlat at sub at minute, been grinding the Vasliko objective (8 wins so far) so he just comes on when I score with Seria a player. He has won me two of them games his shot is like a cannon.

Not sure if him and Tevez would work as both medium low, plus not really liking 442. It good when I clearly better than the other guy but anyone half decent has cut me to shreds especially playing 4231.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Another hands on review praising the card

Used by a good player in wl

enjoy
  • Beans9396
    53 posts Park Captain
    edited January 13
    I'd love to have this card, but he wouldn't fit into my squad at all :'(

http://imgur.com/gallery/topmhAF
  • Pow_patrol70
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After 10 games in WL i can say that he’s a GOD
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Beans9396 wrote: »
    I'd love to have this card, but he wouldn't fit into my squad at all :'(

http://imgur.com/gallery/topmhAF

super sub then
  • Batman_Llanber
    1181 posts Professional
    TopClass13 wrote: »

Neuer
    Martinez
    Ibra

Nice team. Alessandrini with marksman is op.

Tell us about that futswap rb.

Honestly Da Costa is amazing. He wins every header in the air thanks to height. Very strong and quick. Definitely recommend getting him especially for free
  • Pengwin
    1210 posts Professional
    How is he on 8 Chem?