The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

  • Pikachu
    8619 posts League Winner
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Pikachu wrote: »
    I want to be done with this game, but I know I won’t be. I usually average Gold 1 and I’m sitting here and 2-4.

    Hang in there dude.

    Game is smooth for me, not sure what the issues are, but no sign this end

    I’m playing awful on top of the game feeling awful for me (which it usually doesn’t), not put me in a mood to play at all. @Tof33z
  • Reus
    22331 posts Club Captain
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Ragequit 3 in row to tie my best ever 12 loss streak.

    Why are you still playing?
    Cant play tomorrow and want to get 14 wins. Need to win both my remaining games. Plus its exactly like this every single weekend.

    Is it worth the stress?
  • Pikachu
    8619 posts League Winner
    Reus wrote: »
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Ragequit 3 in row to tie my best ever 12 loss streak.

    Why are you still playing?
    Cant play tomorrow and want to get 14 wins. Need to win both my remaining games. Plus its exactly like this every single weekend.

    Is it worth the stress?

    Starting to question this myself.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    SGLT wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Game is absolute atrocious, my players don't make runs, they don't move, they don't do anything...
    HOW CAN YOU BUY A PENALTY!?!?

    My Ibra just got fouled in the area, like his player slid, took ibra out... the ball wasnt even near him & nothing... tha game is a f'ing joke, how can you not programme a game to give a penalty when it's that blatent.


    EA are absolute muppets, not surprised if they actually are untrained monkeys at this point.

    A penalty... is not hard to work out, ... man presses tackle, man takes out player before ball... sometimes without getting the ball.

    Jesus Christ sort your awful excuse of a game out.

    I love my team, but when the game is playing awful & blatent stuff like pens arnt given that would change the game, then the companys effort to actually release half decent servers/game has to be questioned.

    Glad it’s not just me today then, I’ve played 15 games so far this wkd and it’s my worst start ever, I just keep putting my controller down because it’s just not worth getting annoyed at anymore, game is a pile of crap.

    It seems to be the worst WL for alot of us
  • Campino
    26787 posts Player of the Year
    14-6

    3 more to go
  • GL
    6355 posts Big Money Move
    EA Market banned me so I've had to play this game instead to actually do something on the game
  • nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    15-0. Ibra coming in clutch my last 2 games for 2 ET wins. Brought him in in ET both games and he smashed 2 piledrivers in both games
  • Reus
    22331 posts Club Captain
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Ragequit 3 in row to tie my best ever 12 loss streak.

    Why are you still playing?
    Cant play tomorrow and want to get 14 wins. Need to win both my remaining games. Plus its exactly like this every single weekend.

    Is it worth the stress?

    Starting to question this myself.

    Think I'd delete the game if I lost 6 in a row let alone 12
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Gg, lost 14 in row, for the first time failed to reach 14 wins finishing 13-16 after starting 10-1 and 12-3.

    Went from my best start to my worst finish. Finished in style, played against a horrible player, but he had 20+ AI game winning tackles inside his penalty box, again lost by one goal and again it was a goal scored in last 10 minutes. :joy:
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Eddie qualifying today?
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Gg, lost 14 in row, for the first time failed to reach 14 wins finishing 13-16 after starting 10-1 and 12-3.

    Went from my best start to my worst finish. Finished in style, played against a horrible player, but he had 20+ AI game winning tackles inside his penalty box, again lost by one goal and again it was a goal scored in last 10 minutes. :joy:

    Damn :/ should've taken a break.
  • SGLT
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    SGLT wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Game is absolute atrocious, my players don't make runs, they don't move, they don't do anything...
    HOW CAN YOU BUY A PENALTY!?!?

    My Ibra just got fouled in the area, like his player slid, took ibra out... the ball wasnt even near him & nothing... tha game is a f'ing joke, how can you not programme a game to give a penalty when it's that blatent.


    EA are absolute muppets, not surprised if they actually are untrained monkeys at this point.

    A penalty... is not hard to work out, ... man presses tackle, man takes out player before ball... sometimes without getting the ball.

    Jesus Christ sort your awful excuse of a game out.

    I love my team, but when the game is playing awful & blatent stuff like pens arnt given that would change the game, then the companys effort to actually release half decent servers/game has to be questioned.

    Glad it’s not just me today then, I’ve played 15 games so far this wkd and it’s my worst start ever, I just keep putting my controller down because it’s just not worth getting annoyed at anymore, game is a pile of crap.

    It seems to be the worst WL for alot of us

    Yeah I’ve seen some of the comments, don’t know how the gameplay can change so much from rivals, was playing a few games during the week to bump up my rank for rewards and the game was good and smooth, actually felt like u could control your team.
    Then start wl yesterday and it’s dreadful.
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    17-2. Last 4 games have been a grind. First loss was to a guy who played possession and my team lost all aggression. Got to hand it to him, he made some huge saves moving the goal keeper.

    Second loss was just atrocious gameplay. Had an open net when it was tied, was smashing shoot, and my attacker takes the biggest, dumbest first touch I’ve seen.

    Think I’m done for the night. Not matching up with any good connections and most deflections are finding my opponents feet.
  • Campino
    26787 posts Player of the Year
    Tomorrow’s games need to save the TOTW
  • Maverick
    4750 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    Tomorrow’s games need to save the TOTW

    Yup. It's shocking so far
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Gg, lost 14 in row, for the first time failed to reach 14 wins finishing 13-16 after starting 10-1 and 12-3.

    Went from my best start to my worst finish. Finished in style, played against a horrible player, but he had 20+ AI game winning tackles inside his penalty box, again lost by one goal and again it was a goal scored in last 10 minutes. :joy:

    Damn :/ should've taken a break.
    A break wont help, Im the worst player in the Fifa history. I have yet to play against anyone worse than me at defending, dribbling, tackling, finishing or rebounds. I played 500 games and have not played anyone worse than me at this.

    I just dont understand why I can win until 11 wins and then get deservedly smashed in all remaining games.
  • Bobb
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Douglas Costa has scored a few of these free kicks as the second man

    CXaBU1W.gif
  • M98H
    12669 posts Has That Special Something
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Gg, lost 14 in row, for the first time failed to reach 14 wins finishing 13-16 after starting 10-1 and 12-3.

    Went from my best start to my worst finish. Finished in style, played against a horrible player, but he had 20+ AI game winning tackles inside his penalty box, again lost by one goal and again it was a goal scored in last 10 minutes. :joy:

    Damn :/ should've taken a break.
    A break wont help, Im the worst player in the Fifa history. I have yet to play against anyone worse than me at defending, dribbling, tackling, finishing or rebounds. I played 500 games and have not played anyone worse than me at this.

    I just dont understand why I can win until 11 wins and then get deservedly smashed in all remaining games.

    It’s 100% getting to your head @TheDreamer
    You seem to go on big wins streaks to then big loss streaks most weeks by the looks of it
    Think a break would help!
  • Keano
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    Bobb wrote: »
    Douglas Costa has scored a few of these free kicks as the second man

    CXaBU1W.gif

    No idea how to take those kinda free kicks withj ibra, the zoomed out camera puts me off with angles etc.


    Another game, another heavy, awful feeling gameplay.... with me losing 3-0 to 2 timed finesses & a dodgey bounce.

    yet my timed finesses go wide, wide & wide even when i'm in the area.

    Gameplay is rubbish & the game is just hating me tonight... but i have to get a few more wins as i'm put in work every weeked so push myself to get my games done after work (whilst knackered).

    Do wonder sometimes if this is worth the effort, Rivals can feel good gameplay wise.... still the doegy stupid stuff in the game, but the gameplay feels smoother, don't know how WL can be on the same servers & go completely downhill.

    Going to have to teach myself to just accept that if i get 2 wins or 30, it doesn't matter because the game can decide & change a game with awful gameplay anyway... need to learn to just let the stupid stuff in the game go rather than expect a good quality game.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    My WL started in the same way as always. Lost 6 games of the first 8. The first 4 were ridiculous, players not moving and passes went everywhere except were I was aiming. In the end I will probably finish Gold 3 or 2 as usual. If gameplay would be normal throughout the weekend, I would probably win at least 5-10 more matches but something doesn't want me to.

    In Division rivals I always finish in 1st division every week (quite easily).

    It seems that you are not supposed to progress.
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    6-4 start my usual start. Its funny because i feel like deja vu every week playing WL. I always go 9-6 then lose 2 in row then end up finishing with 17 wins. Every WL is the same, does not matter the team.
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    7-2 so far and one was a heartbreaker where somehow he got 2 in stoppage time of ET
  • GL
    6355 posts Big Money Move
    I need to find a player like Neymar but on the other wing because Mbappe is trashh!! The man cannot dribble or pass!

    I could put Cruyff out there but then I need a replacement CAM
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »
    Lost 4 penalty shootouts.

    :s

    Me too, the last one I gave the controller to my 7 year old and let him try, he only lost cos he learned to dive :D
  • BagelBlue
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seems all the idiots are on tonight. Finesse spam, ai blocking, time wasting, pausing, running it into the corner etc 😴

    7-5 Poor start by me.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    M98H wrote: »
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Gg, lost 14 in row, for the first time failed to reach 14 wins finishing 13-16 after starting 10-1 and 12-3.

    Went from my best start to my worst finish. Finished in style, played against a horrible player, but he had 20+ AI game winning tackles inside his penalty box, again lost by one goal and again it was a goal scored in last 10 minutes. :joy:

    Damn :/ should've taken a break.
    A break wont help, Im the worst player in the Fifa history. I have yet to play against anyone worse than me at defending, dribbling, tackling, finishing or rebounds. I played 500 games and have not played anyone worse than me at this.

    I just dont understand why I can win until 11 wins and then get deservedly smashed in all remaining games.

    It’s 100% getting to your head @TheDreamer
    You seem to go on big wins streaks to then big loss streaks most weeks by the looks of it
    Think a break would help!
    Even if I take a break its the same, but to be fair 11 wins is probably my skill level. There is just very very little you can do with sub 40% possession, 20% rebounds, 15+ tackles/interceptions which go straight back to my opponent. My AI gets the ball like 3 times a game, my opponents AI get it 20+ times a game, but mainly my opponents average 95+% rebounds after their tackles.

    There is something horribly wrong with my defending and using the AI defending, which is with me since Fifa 15 and there is no way I ever change it or improve at this game.

    Players at 11 and more wins are just able to punish this, which is extremely easy. Dont switch into your defenders, move the goalkeeper to cover my finesse shot and keep turning around like a complete **** around my box until you get a rebound and just finesse it in. Works every single time against me.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Bought Suarez to try out for 20 games along with that Bale
  • jpsblue
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    what do guys use to convert goal videos into gifs? downloaded a Best goal from the PS4 last night, 16mb, convert it into a GIF using some website, the GIF is 140MB and won't play in anything ffs
  • nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    Was 16-0 then got 3 bs losses on the bounce, 1 of them being a penalty loss when i dominated and one of the others was one of them games where you opponents cr7 just gets every single bounce back possible. I swear he is the one player on this game that gets every possibly bit of bs go in his favour
  • Reus
    22331 posts Club Captain
    edited January 13
    Decided I love people who move the keeper

    As long as I don't forget it's basically a free goal or two every game

    Soon as they move to save a finesse once next shot is blasted the other way and is a goal every time, then they panic and don't know what to do

    From 3-3 to 14-6 Will push on if the totw potentially improves after tomorrows games
Sign In or Register to comment.