Player review thread

Ean155
424 posts An Exciting Prospect
Figured I would start this for those looking to try new players. Leave a comment with players and hopefully, the community will respond. A format like this would look good.

Player-

Description-

Value for coins- (X/10)

Recommend- (Yes/No)

Overall Rating- (X/10)

*Assume a 10 is one of the best in the game and a 1 is 46 overall Barry Richardson at striker.

Comments

• DicaniosGod
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    Samuel Eto’o pink card is so good, just like his old special cards back in the day, just a machine and so much fun!
    Yes
  • Ean155
    Samuel Eto’o pink card is so good, just like his old special cards back in the day, just a machine and so much fun!
    Yes

Only thing I'd watch out for is overall rating. Not sure if eto'o is as good as tots cr7
  • krappen07
    5990 posts Big Money Move
    If you need a review on any special card in the game, just ask me I'll get back to you
  • Firminio tots 93 as a striker in 3-5-2 formation
  • krappen07 wrote: »
    If you need a review on any special card in the game, just ask me I'll get back to you

Firminio tots 93 as a striker in 3-5-2 formation
  • krappen07
    @Ethnikaras14

He'll work great there, Firmino tots is very good in this FIFA
  • krappen07 wrote: »
    @Ethnikaras14

He'll work great there, Firmino tots is very good in this FIFA

Thanks i miss some money to buy him but i hop i can get them.
  • Ean155
    94/95 inform messi anyone?
  • Ean155 wrote: »

You have this card?
  • Ean155
    Ean155 wrote: »

You have this card?

No, would like a "review" on one
  • Bro is messi and its 95 overall it will be awesome
  • Ean155
    Have you used it?
  • No but all the reviews i see are very good.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1288 posts Professional
    krappen07 wrote: »

How was Prime Henry for you?

I am now using Reus TOTS but he does not feel that good for a 96 player and I am planning to use Prime Henry as a CAM in a 4231 formation.

I love TOTS Messi and TOTS Mertens as reference.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1288 posts Professional
    edited January 15

I used the 96 and he is great, almost as good as the TOTS.

The 94 or 95 I guess that the price is almost the same and the ratings compared to the regular 93 are not worth to me the price.
  • Ean155
    Was either going to buy a Messi around 1 mil or do Maradona sbc which I think can be done for around 500k with untradeable icons. Just don't know if he is good or not
  • krappen07
    edited January 16

I am now using Reus TOTS but he does not feel that good for a 96 player and I am planning to use Prime Henry as a CAM in a 4231 formation.

I like Prime Henry, haven't used him as a central cam though. Used as Striker, Lcam or even as RCM in 41212

What is it you don't like about 96 Reus? Will help me to understand what you're looking for. Cuz the 2 other cards you mentioned are very similar to each other, and completely different from Henry. Makes me think you are looking for someone very agile, which Henry will not be better than Reus at. Dribbling wise I think I'd prefer Reus

He's tall, will win headers, good strength. Good finesse shots. I'm assuming you're looking at Henry's workrates M/M as a positive for cam?

Tbh I dont know how he will perform centrally, I'd prefer using him at Lcam in 4231.

Edit: just realized you didn't actually specify ccam, just cam
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    Was either going to buy a Messi around 1 mil or do Maradona sbc which I think can be done for around 500k with untradeable icons. Just don't know if he is good or not

I have both but I've used Messi for 300+ games and Maradona for under 10 games. I'd say Messi is better because his dribbling, stamina, and strength are all better. Maradona is quite good at dribbling too but I'm fairly sure Messi has custom dribbling animations which makes him better.
  • Ean155

I have both but I've used Messi for 300+ games and Maradona for under 10 games. I'd say Messi is better because his dribbling, stamina, and strength are all better. Maradona is quite good at dribbling too but I'm fairly sure Messi has custom dribbling animations which makes him better.

Which messi?
  • Ean155
    Also, @The Humanoid Typhoon if your on xbox, can I have your gt?
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up

Which messi?

I've used the 96 and the TOTS, all of his cards pretty much have the same dribbling. The 96 is currently best value for money if you are low on coins. I'm on PS.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1288 posts Professional

I like Prime Henry, haven't used him as a central cam though. Used as Striker, Lcam or even as RCM in 41212

What is it you don't like about 96 Reus? Will help me to understand what you're looking for. Cuz the 2 other cards you mentioned are very similar to each other, and completely different from Henry. Makes me think you are looking for someone very agile, which Henry will not be better than Reus at. Dribbling wise I think I'd prefer Reus

He's tall, will win headers, good strength. Good finesse shots. I'm assuming you're looking at Henry's workrates M/M as a positive for cam?

Tbh I dont know how he will perform centrally, I'd prefer using him at Lcam in 4231.

I would like to use him as a RCAM and I like Messi and Mertens due to the agility (Somehow Reus does not feel that aggressive or involved) and I would like to use Prime Henry to stop experimenting with players.

I used the 8 games loan 90 Henry and he was average. Would he be better as ST?
  • krappen07

I would like to use him as a RCAM and I like Messi and Mertens due to the agility (Somehow Reus does not feel that aggressive or involved) and I would like to use Prime Henry to stop experimenting with players.

I used the 8 games loan 90 Henry and he was average. Would he be better as ST?

Big difference between 90 and 93 Henry. He'd be great at rcam. Striker as well