5* wf / outside the foot shot

jonkero
5140 posts Big Money Move
edited January 12
Many times when I try to shoot with weak foot with a 5* wf player (Eriksen for instance) he still shoots with his good foot with an outside of the foot shot.

Anyone else noticed this and maybe know how to not do this, outside of the foot shot are usually not very successful tbh..

Comments

  • holdenwait
    51988 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    yeap ruined Cruyff for me a bit.. meanwhile my stoichkov scored everytime he takes one on his right. i've been a 5* WF fanboy for years now but just don't care anymore. good shooting stats is all I care for
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner
    jonkero wrote: »
    Many times when I try to shoot with weak foot with a 5* wf player (Eriksen for instance) he still shoots with his good foot with an outside of the foot shot.

    Anyone else noticed this and maybe know how to not do this, outside of the foot shot are usually not very successful tbh..

    Yeah loads of them do it, it's crazy. Rttf Perisic, OTW Richarlison, rttf Hamsik...they all do it. It's ridiculous.
  • You gotta ball roll to the wf side with the right stick
  • Renamed123456
    3350 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah I've noticed this too
  • greif44
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes, happens on Perisic too. I think it depends on the angle somehow.
  • Thejuves
    924 posts Professional
    You gotta ball roll to the wf side with the right stick

    Make sence they are 5* weak foot but still everyone has a stronk feet ,so maybe the rollings work
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner
    Thejuves wrote: »
    You gotta ball roll to the wf side with the right stick

    Make sence they are 5* weak foot but still everyone has a stronk feet ,so maybe the rollings work

    There should be an extra level then for players like Cazorla and Villa. They were perfectly two footed. Santi takes corners and free kicks with both feet.
  • Empyrium7
    1878 posts Play-Off Hero
    I feel when the ball is so close to the player's foot he'll do outside the foot shot.
  • Nivaze
    1219 posts Professional
    You gotta ball roll to the wf side with the right stick

    When I do this and try to finesse my players still do an outside foot shot, so **** annoying when you get the perfect angle and then this happens
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    You gotta ball roll to the wf side with the right stick

    Mmmm will try this, thanks
  • EA can’t even get this **** right 😂😂

    I also stopped caring about WF.
  • JuliantbX
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nedved does it way Too often
  • mdizzl3
    12242 posts Has That Special Something
    My KDB does this all the time but it works great
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    @EA_Andy @Pieman25 do you guys know whether this is meant to be like this or is this a bug?
  • Renamed123456
    3350 posts National Call-Up
    Mine seem to go in tho. Just sometimes looks really weird.
  • Burchy
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KDB always does this for me. Won’t be sorted till Fifa 20 tho.
  • Tomashy300
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kdb doesn’t have a left foot I’ve literally never seen him even as much as make a pass with his left foot
  • BeastlyHusla
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Happens all the time in Pro Clubs aswell..
  • holdenwait
    51988 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited January 12
    Tomashy300 wrote: »
    Kdb doesn’t have a left foot I’ve literally never seen him even as much as make a pass with his left foot

    scored plenty with his left tbh
Sign In or Register to comment.