Any hardcores completed Vrsaljko yet? Edit : got him! He's a beast!

P1tch_1nvaderz88
12104 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 13
Currently 5/12 but it's been a slog like....coming up against good players, most of whom have no interest in this card lol.

Anyone got and tried him yet? :p

Edit : got him! He's a beast!
Post edited by P1tch_1nvaderz88 on

Comments

• Lkane
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Currently 5/12 but it's been a slog like....coming up against good players, most of whom have no interest in this card lol.

Anyone got and tried him yet? :p

And the people with average teams just quit before the match even starts 😒
  • Pnub
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm 0-4 at the moment.
    It's going to be a long hard slog i just wish it was any online game rather than just single. Well that or only having to score
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Pnub wrote: »
    I'm 0-4 at the moment.
    It's going to be a long hard slog i just wish it was any online game rather than just single. Well that or only having to score

Yeah I'm qualified for WL but hate it, but wish I could kill 2 birds with one stone and at least complete it through WL too....
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner
    Not worth the grind at all for me. OTW Cancelo is has much better in games.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Strong link to my SBC Skriniar and was using his OTW anyway. So suits me perfectly.
  • Pnub
    Exactly rather than adding an extra 20+ games for no reason other than the card. That and I've found it takes longer to find players and then so far they are way above my skill level. But what can you do EA just loves to mock everyone like with the online friendly swap player also.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Happy I have red Cancelo 86 to not get caught in this ;)
  • Raider
    2976 posts National Call-Up
    done, gonna test now >:)
  • BPLOPCARDS
    56 posts Park Captain
    Unless he’s of use to you for a strong link, why bother? The 84 rated team costs 60k odd according to Futbin *not seen the requirements as it don’t interest me at all* and a sweat winning 12 games all for a. 87 RB? Just buy an 87 for half the price if you’re gonna just throw him into an sbc 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • nj10
    2139 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t have a use for him right now but I will be doing the card.

He’s got good links and I generally enjoy using Serie A
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    12589 posts Has That Special Something
    It's bad enough having to go through the torture of sb for a swap player, now it's playing online single matches which is even worse
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner

Strong link to my SBC Skriniar and was using his OTW anyway. So suits me perfectly.

Yeah true. That's what drawing me because Skriniar is great. I was thinking to get Da Costa from swapdeals but then I maybe get Martinez as he strong links.
  • Pnub

What is Cancelo like? At the rate i'm going for my controllers life i may just save up the extra 100k for the SIF
  • Chewbaccary
    891 posts Professional
    Won't be doing it. Too much of a time commitment for a card that I don't care about.
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner
    Pnub wrote: »

What is Cancelo like? At the rate i'm going for my controllers life i may just save up the extra 100k for the SIF

Lol. OTW Cancelo is brilliant. Best RB I've used in this game, by far.
  • Pnub
    Cheers, might just be the way to go links up better with matudi and dybala and save's me some time.
  • Low Ki
    11140 posts Has That Special Something
    Went 8/12 and called it a day. I just hope enough people will keep going after it later in the week....
  • Raider
    2976 posts National Call-Up
    ok so he doesnt seem as fast as 87 with anchor, but with shadow should be fine, he has amazing agility for some reason, turns very quickly which is so easy to recover the ball with him as he just runs around the player till he gets it, great at anticipating and intercepting as well as jumping, for 50k that card is a steal :)
  • Perhaps i was a bit optimistic yesterday. I thought this would be relatively easy as i had hoped people will help. I changed my squad name in the hope i might get some 'easy wins'. But what i was faced with was people who clearly werent interested in the card. Ive won 4, but the connection is horrible, already thinking i may not bother
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Won him last night, played with him 5 games so far. You can definitely feel the upgrade on his NIF/OTW
    His positioning is fantastic. Strong in the tackle and feels faster. Really like him
  • Low Ki
    11140 posts Has That Special Something
    Got him.

Was Singles always like this? Felt worse than Rivals with some of my opponents.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Got him.

Was Singles always like this? Felt worse than Rivals with some of my opponents.

Yeah I noticed more try hards on route to getting him than usual
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12280 posts Has That Special Something
    They should get rid of the "win" condition, playing 12 games by itself should be rewarded for playing this trash game
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner
    I got futswap Da Costa yesterday. I've come up against FB Ibra a lot and I've realised I need a very strong RB to deal with him.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    I got futswap Da Costa yesterday. I've come up against FB Ibra a lot and I've realised I need a very strong RB to deal with him.

@AFC_95 pro's and con's of the futswap Do Costa dude? Looking up punching him up for my fitness team.

Vrsaljko is incredible mate, very good card
  • pekkaa88
    5883 posts Big Money Move
    I think I've won like 2/6 matches.. Played against some tough opponents.. Hopefully I'll get him since SBC Skriniar is one of my favorite CBs currently
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    I think I've won like 2/6 matches.. Played against some tough opponents.. Hopefully I'll get him since SBC Skriniar is one of my favorite CBs currently

Using that exact link. Agree on Skriniar. He's class, both are phenomenal together btw, keep ploughing through bud. Vrsaljko is definitely worth it
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner

@AFC_95 pro's and con's of the futswap Do Costa dude? Looking up punching him up for my fitness team.

He's got good sprint speed, strength and hight. So he wins a lot in the air and can get back against fast players. His passing is good enough but not the most attacking full back. His biggest con isnis stamina don't bomb forward with him as he won't lastghe full game.

But the few games I've used him he's been great.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

He's got good sprint speed, strength and hight. So he wins a lot in the air and can get back against fast players. His passing is good enough but not the most attacking full back. His biggest con isnis stamina don't bomb forward with him as he won't lastghe full game.

Nice one, gonna link him to that Rttf Tah. Kimmich was awful lol
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner

Nice one, gonna link him to that Rttf Tah. Kimmich was awful lol

Yeah that's why I went for him lol. Kimmich was terrible and I wanted to make a hybrid and that's hard without a string like to Tah. But yeah, he's good. Just fun watching him outmuscle FB Ibra 😂