The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *FUTTIES HYPEEE* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Snapzs
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    What icon SBC is everyone waiting for now?. Never done a prime icon SBC before but for me Crespo is the guy I'm 100% doing

Not 100% sure tbh. Got a Zola that's just sitting on my bench now that ibra came out. I guess I'd throw him in scholes or a defender that requires an icon.
  • Gabbalala
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    These League upgrade packs should be available all year round...I'd actually put on FP to get coins to rinse into these! :lol:
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    My club is about one sbc away from the administrators coming in to take over

I've sunk to the low of putting all my bronzes and silvers into upgrades to chase the TOTY dream
  • jpsblue
    3778 posts National Call-Up
    Shutup wrote: »

I've sunk to the low of putting all my bronzes and silvers into upgrades to chase the TOTY dream

so have i :D 200 players left in my club. had 1400 at the beginning lol
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    jpsblue wrote: »

Stay strong to the cause, brother
  • jpsblue
    jpsblue wrote: »

Stay strong to the cause, brother

got 30k left after i just bought toty marcelo. no player under 83 rated left in my club. going to use the last 30k on rare golds. here we goooooo
  • Dan is Clutch
    23956 posts Club Captain
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    These League upgrade packs should be available all year round...I'd actually put on FP to get coins to rinse into these! :lol:

I said this to @WFCBagnall last night. If EA were smart, they’d put these packs in the store tonight. So many people would be tempted into buying them I think.
  • jpsblue
    Gabbalala wrote: »

I said this to @WFCBagnall last night. If EA were smart, they’d put these packs in the store tonight. So many people would be tempted into buying them I think.

yup. people would spend hundreds spamming la liga premium packs from the store etc
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m lucky I get bored doing these so quickly otherwise I would of spent millions trying to get a blue.

The grind begins again for the day
  • WFCBagnall
    68634 posts Moderator
    Think ill spend abit trying to get Varane tonight, then if I do, spend the rest of what I have to try and get Mbappe :D
  • RBailss
    11638 posts Has That Special Something
    82 Gelson Martins in the 100k pack from Rui SBC.. FML
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Ugh another day of misery.
  • GL
    5895 posts Big Money Move
    RBailss wrote: »
    82 Gelson Martins in the 100k pack from Rui SBC.. FML

I was gonna head into the store, buy 100k pack with coins but this ha convinced me not to
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I swear I’m broke, scenes if EA release a good flashback tonight.

I think I dun f***** up.
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    I swear I’m broke, scenes if EA release a good flashback tonight.

I think I dun f***** up.

I stupidly completed VVD with untradeables and now can guarantee that bale gets released tonight...
  • hrv97
    3394 posts National Call-Up
    Don't have any coins left now :/
    If i sell everything left in my club i could do another 10-20 Premium sbcs, just hope they won't delease fb Robben tonight
  • Tsarov
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Top tier Icon SBC coming tonight.
  • Kloral
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    I done the Costa, Raul l, MM, Iker Sbc's and 100ish two players and premium prem upgrades I also got £50 worth of 25k packs.

Two walk outs, Otamendi and Vertogen. :(
  • Campino
    26687 posts Player of the Year
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Top tier Icon SBC coming tonight.

Think the ships sailed
  • Gyan_33
    27515 posts Player of the Year
    Gonna do the Serie A SBC once again, that Skriniar - Vrsaljko link's looking tasty.
  • Idek
    9877 posts League Winner
    Probably done about 80 premium upgrades so far, still just Lloris and Thiago Silva as the walkouts

Market banned on console for 8 hours yesterday, bought 70 rare golds this morning and market banned again :D

Just give me Bale tonight ffs
  • Tof33z
    5735 posts Big Money Move
    How's ibra please anyone?

Might do him at 6 if Bale doesn't come out
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tof33z wrote: »

He is unreal! Got one of the most powerful shots in the game it feels to me. Even non timed shots seem to rip the net,

For the price he is definitely worth it
  • Scutch
    9913 posts Has That Special Something
    Tof33z wrote: »

There are several threads dedicated to just how good he is.

Saying that, happens every year with new cards. In a few weeks I guarantee he’ll be SBC fodder.
  • Hicksy2011
    12334 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m just going to keep plodding along with them because it’s stuff that will be moderately useful for future SBCs but I’ve had 17 82s out of my first 20 82+ upgrades, how are you lot managing this
  • Ulook92
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I've moved onto La Liga upgrades now so I don't get the heartache of getting a dupe.

Really want Varane :D

Why havnt you just stopped? You already won the jackpot, you lucky SOB :(
  • Ulook92
    Reus wrote: »
    Spent my whole night and nearly 300k in ligue 1 upgrades.

No blue.

That’s me done, ran out of coins and blew the profit I made tonight doing Ibra.

What a **** head.

You sound like a problem gambler

Maybe you should self exclude from sbcs

First time I’ve ever done these upgrade SBC’s. And the last.

Same for me. Normally does not appeal. I just wanted to upgrade my u tradeable NIF Mbappe :(
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    I can do Ibra for 0 coins. Havent done any flashback or potm or legend so far.

Might be better off to keep all my untradeables though. Flashback Robben will be expensive otherwise.

Struggles.
  • Ulook92
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    What icon SBC is everyone waiting for now?. Never done a prime icon SBC before but for me Crespo is the guy I'm 100% doing

Socrates, so i can make my untradeable.