Post your upgrade pack pulls here

Comments

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6163 posts Big Money Move
    IF Arthur from upgrades, but give me a blue plz
  • jpsblue
    3509 posts National Call-Up
    i.am.such.a.dumb.****

just did another 10 of these on the web app, and the premium la liga one was on the right in the second row, and i automatically did 10 of them before i realised the premium one is now the 5th tile because the VVD POTM SBC bumped it down :D oh well got oblak at least, saves me some sbc money after i used untradable godin in the ibra sbc. now to recycle this ****
  • Tietherope
    8932 posts League Winner
    jpsblue wrote: »
    i.am.such.a.dumb.****

just did another 10 of these on the web app, and the premium la liga one was on the right in the second row, and i automatically did 10 of them before i realised the premium one is now the 5th tile because the VVD POTM SBC bumped it down :D oh well got oblak at least, saves me some sbc money after i used untradable godin in the ibra sbc. now to recycle this ****

I did that too. Thankfully only once though.
  • Muzza11
    7468 posts League Winner
    Did no end of the Ligue 1 packs and when it’s s walkout, I always gasp for breath to find a Verratti.
  • Waldog94
    1232 posts Professional
    Down to the last few had 5 informs including arthur twice lloris navas otamendi kompany griezman and few other decent players but no blue
  • Lee_JF
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m wayyyyyy to deep in these with no blue, wayyyyyy to deep
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25616 posts Player of the Year
    Duplicate Buffon and Veratti in the same pack was the highlight for me.

I’m officially out.
  • weims
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gold upgrades going pretty well today - gone through about 20 with best pulls

Bale
    Oblak
    Pique
    Veratti
    IF Arnautovic

• VICTAAAA
    10582 posts Has That Special Something
    i probably can only do 3-4 more of these unless i rip more packs. i think the streak is over :disappointed:
  • samthederbyram
    1198 posts Professional
    How are you guys stacking these just one specific league or you doing sort of 5 from prem la Liga and Ligue 1 to save on dupes?
  • Hollandman
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    How are you guys stacking these just one specific league or you doing sort of 5 from prem la Liga and Ligue 1 to save on dupes?

Only doing Ligue 1 and La Liga atm because i have Potm Virgil
  • Hollandman
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im at the point of given up,even lost counting and not a single blue
  • Campino
    25966 posts Player of the Year
    Got Thiago Silva and Falcao out of my first one this morning which wasn’t too bad I guess.

Finishing building a team then I’ll have a play with some of these.
  • jpsblue
    3509 posts National Call-Up
    officially done. probs did about 100 la liga premiums, maybe more, same amount of gold upgrades, no blue

did get some high pulls though which will be useful for sbcs

Godin, Oblak, Courtois, Isco, Pogba, Umtiti, VVD (NIF), Saul, Kompany, Skinriar, IF Fraser, IF Cazorla, IF Willian Jose, few discard IF's as the 85+, plus a whole heaps of 84's, decent yeah considering i used all my untradables to didn't buy any rare golds. actually i spent 50k but thats it. already have red pogba so that pogba will go into an sbc

decent yeah? gimme that bale sbc so i can do it for free :D

• Hollandman
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is it worth to put the nonrares from Ligue 1 in to the League sbc of the Ligue 1.
  • Gabbalala
    2088 posts Fans' Favourite
    First one of the day;

49734913_361684221078584_8770936612776312832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-2.fna&oh=14c663d74993b5549703a36f2d3c6801&oe=5CC422C7

:lol:
  • weims
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    Getting high rated dupes basically forcing me to do the George Best SBC as well :D 83, 84, and 85 now done mostly with untradables
  • Jayzy
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pulled this from la liga upgrades last night.

A5UbKcb_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • Hollandman
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have no team yet and 2.3mil.Need to be careful with these Sbcs,already put a mil in this
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Duplicate Buffon and Veratti in the same pack was the highlight for me.

I’m officially out.
    Happened to me last night.

Done 100 Ligue 1 premiums now. Sick of seeing **** Mandanda
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Tbf I've only packed Depay once in 100 or so. Mbappe and Neymar could evade you forever.
  • WonderMouse
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not getting sucked into these, rinsed my club (had pages and pages of golds) got Jack.

Once I start buying golds it's all over, so I must refrain
  • BagelBlue
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My club is empty and i have nothing to show for it. 100 odd packs to be left with IF Arthur and Kyle Walker. Fantastic.
  • Waldog94
    1232 posts Professional
    Just done my last one on my phone with the players i had left from last night and got isco he will go towards shevchenko ive done ll of him except the 88 because od these
  • JuliantbX
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 12
    Im rinsing for life. Doing Campbell now. Just the 86 and the silver/bronze to go. Still nothing that would make my first team though. Really want a blue :neutral:
  • Waldog94
    1232 posts Professional
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Im rinsing for life. Doing Campbell now. Just the 86 and the silver/bronze to go. Still nothing that would make my first team though. Really want a blue :neutral:
    I wanted a icon cb but canpbell didnt take my fancy and he was the only one out which is a shame
  • JuliantbX
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    I wanted a icon cb but canpbell didnt take my fancy and he was the only one out which is a shame

Yeah apparently he's quite good, just an awful passer. Gonna replace Varane with him.

Endgoal is prime cruyff anyways. Costa and Campbell will be waiting
  • JuliantbX
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Finally! IF Cazrola + Busquets in 1 pack
  • Waldog94
    1232 posts Professional
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Yeah apparently he's quite good, just an awful passer. Gonna replace Varane with him.

Endgoal is prime cruyff anyways. Costa and Campbell will be waiting
    Mine is r9 didnt get to use him last year as he came out so late i have rivaldo to chuck into and maybe raul also nearly shevchenko from doing these packs