NERF First Touch Timed Finesse EA

RandomLhama83
10092 posts Has That Special Something
This is by far, the worst addition to any game ive ever seen. Everytime i see someone using it, i shake my head in disbelief, the player is facing away from goal ea, hes doesnt even know what hes shooting at. These poor mechanics reflect poorly on fifa 19 ea. What is this, the matrix? I dont know if ea devs read this forums, but @EA_Andy please forward these feedback posts back to them. GK movement = Removed alongside nerfing this overpowered shot. Please EA, do for the community.. We dont want to play sht fortnite, we love football, so please help us out here and fix the game! im not worried about fifa 20, i want to play the game right now... but after playing weekend league and holding a record of 3-1 I really wonder if i can continue to play in this disaster of fifa gameplay. Never have i seen it this bad. Get on it!

Comments

• Renamed123456
    5334 posts Big Money Move
    I think it needs a small buff tbh. 30 yard finesse is nice.

But I want goal kick finesse goals.
  • RandomLhama83
    I think it needs a small buff tbh. 30 yard finesse is nice.

But I want goal kick finesse goals.

thats fine, as long as you take a touch and are facing the goal!. i am talking about the ones who first time it, without even facing the goal, doing matrix like mechanics, and being impossible to defend. That is just bad and reflects poorly on this franchise. Remove it!
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's there for a reason. EA needs to put some mechanics on place in a way that it's certain to Score. Look at the live games and most pro games and you'll understand
  • RandomLhama83
    It's there for a reason. EA needs to put some mechanics on place in a way that it's certain to Score. Look at the live games and most pro games and you'll understand

ya to be exploited by skillless players. thats why its there.
  • Robmu22
    1357 posts Professional
    5 months and it ain't really been touched, not a chance this is getting fixed.
  • Beta
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 12
    What are you smoking? Many of my friend like the 30+ yards timed finesse shot so they can compete with the 'pros'. It's totally not realistic and not like football but actually very good way of scoring.