Comments

• Richwhu
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Nasri no face???
  • tommy_p_5
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Richwhu wrote: »
    Nasri no face???

Tasci and Kirchhoff now generic too! The amount of previous scanned/custom faces in this game is so ridiculous it's almost laughable. Surely something needs fixing @EA_Andy? They added some back but not all, is there a reason for this?
  • Richwhu
    12 posts Ball Boy
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Nasri no face???

Tasci and Kirchhoff now generic too! The amount of previous scanned/custom faces in this game is so ridiculous it's almost laughable. Surely something needs fixing @EA_Andy? They added some back but not all, is there a reason for this?

Yeah makes you laugh. Even PES have more faces than EA.

No face for Felipe Anderson and Zabeleta still has hair
  • Richwhu
    12 posts Ball Boy
    As usual it's always biased towards the top clubs.

Just check Nasri's face 😂
    Doesn't look anything like him at all even if generic. I could design a better face myself
  • Richwhu
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Defoe off to rangers, never to get an update, good job EA

DEFOE STILL LOOKS LIKE ****

He prob get his face taken away soon.

Gone to generic
  • TeamExtreme17
    1220 posts Professional
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Nasri no face???

Yeah makes you laugh. Even PES have more faces than EA.

No face for Felipe Anderson and Zabeleta still has hair

Complete **** joke mate, Zabaleta is a simple hair change and Felipe Anderson should of had a custom face long before he even came to the PL!!
  • RollsReus
    1363 posts Professional
    Was gonna click then saw it was The S*n. :expressionless:
  • TeamExtreme17
    1220 posts Professional
    How long does it take to make a custom face? Can you still do this on PC? Thinking of getting a gaming PC..
  • Disgruntledas
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    How long does it take to make a custom face? Can you still do this on PC? Thinking of getting a gaming PC..

If you get a gaming pc, make sure you get 144hz screen, and once you go pc it’s hard to go back to console, just how disgusting the graphics are in comparison
  • TeamExtreme17
    1220 posts Professional
    edited January 12

If you get a gaming pc, make sure you get 144hz screen, and once you go pc it’s hard to go back to console, just how disgusting the graphics are in comparison

Thanks mate, would love to get in to making custom faces myself too..

How much is a gaming PC that runs everything on max settings? Would love to see how good it looks and runs..
  • Disgruntledas

Thanks mate, would love to get in to making custom faces myself too..

How much is a gaming PC that runs everything on max settings? Would love to see how good it looks and runs..

I built mine mid range initially at 1.5k and have upgraded piece by piece over time, but I currently have 2080 graphics card and 2560 x 1440 res screen 144hz and pes looks practically realistic on ultra settings
  • efcrmcf
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Another 4 faces missed:
    NASRI, SAMIR
    TASCI, SERDAR
    KIRCHHOFF, JAN
    WESCLEY
  • Duil
    10 posts Ball Boy
    KONAMI announced new update with many faces, and EA ??
  • mcelco
    75 posts Park Captain
    edited January 14
    Duil wrote: »
    KONAMI announced new update with many faces, and EA ??

EA will provide a patch with multiple bugs and players without faces !!!😂😂😂😂
  • SFgeeza
    23 posts Ball Boy
    SFgeeza wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    Arsenal players that desperately need doing

Leno
    Bellerin (update)
    Torreira
    Ozil (update)
    Guendouzi
    Iwobi (update)
    Maitland-Niles (update)
    Reiss Nelson
    Smith Rowe
    Nketiah
    Mavropanos
    Willock

No offense but can people stop including PL transfers in these lists? Like Guendouzi and Torreira will be in FIFA 20 per usual with the likes on Fabinho. They need to update Lucas Moura..

Why? Custom faces should of been made for these transfers to complete the authenticity of the PL for immersion purposes..

And they arent guaranteed to be scanned, look at Ander Herrera! Hes been at Man Utd 4 years!! Also, new players will arrive in the Summer again to once again make the league incomplete..

Custom faces DLC like PES do is a MUST!!

I see what you're saying but Herrera is more like the Lucas Moura (previously Mkhi) type problem where a player who already has a custom doesn't get a scan. Seems very random as the like of Auba and Laporte along w Mkhi got an updated scan this year. I personally don't think customs for one year isn't realistic and a waste of resources given the fact that they can't even bother to update scans they already possess such as De Gea, Lukaku, Hendo, Bellerin as u mentioned, etc. Like ideally we'd have customs for a year like Alisson until the scan but EA simply won't go through such an effort is what I'm saying. We have to be realistic. Leno they could release I'd think since he would've been scanned w bundesliga.

On another note, looks like Mousa Dembele is off to Beijing or Guangzhou; another class player who leaves the prem without any remnant of a recent scan :(

• SFgeeza
    23 posts Ball Boy
    What are we thinking about rescans for La Liga, Bundesliga? I personally doubt they will get the PL treatment. No way lazy EA will scan all teams in THREE leagues after the conclusion of the Jan window. More chance of a cat that talks than that. My prediction: no new La liga, Bundesliga from last yr and PL as usual. Just hope they can keep updating scans w patch notes like they've done w Bale and Costa since they have loads of unused scans anyways
  • Quiffed
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 15
    What’s the predictions on this fifa update later this week?
    Post edited by Quiffed on
  • why is it that players like Nasri return to the game without a star head yet Rolando Aarons returns to the game with starhead intact?

This indicates that they clearly have the starheads saved somewhere. So what has gone wrong with the likes of Nasri? It seems that all players who were released last summer had their starhead deleted.

• Quiffed wrote: »
    What’s the predictions on this fifa later this week?

FUT rubbish only that’s it
  • Disgruntledas
    Quiffed wrote: »
    What’s the predictions on this fifa later this week?

FUT rubbish only that’s it

Honestly If people expect something else... cmon, it’s Eaids
  • Currently Star players at West Ham that have no faces.

Yarmolenko , Anderson , Nasri ,Diop, Balbuena