Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    e420cff5ff519a1b2b91c7c6e7140473.png

I did not even know you could use the Beatles band members in FIFA. Mind blown.
  • Primal
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    as cm

prime/88 Vieira against toty kante.

obviously kante wipes the floor stats wise, but Vieira has the size and links

not used toty kante but used his nif and also prime math who looks similar, for me vieira is a presence in game and he's imense.

I know stats wise kante looks unbelievable but contray to what some women might say.. size deffintley does matter ( even more so on fifa)
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Man the panic selling Ronaldinho will be immense already undercutting is happening.

• vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »
    Man the panic selling Ronaldinho will be immense already undercutting is happening.

Why?
  • FreddieKane
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    vneklw wrote: »

Why?

New Brazilian LW in town
  • Fleischmichel
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm so intrigued by this Ibra, good value for money. Might replace my 90 Henry and use the gained coins to get 88 Matthäus and Rijkaard Prime. Opinions?
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    Feel like toty Neymar will lower Cruyff and Ronaldinho prices
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    vneklw wrote: »

Why?

New Brazilian LW in town

Oh
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Prime Keane and Ballack as duel cdms?
  • Campino
    26869 posts Player of the Year
    No icon again :(
  • Psyke
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For the first time ever, I was able to save coins for those end game players, so i have no idea what to expect from a 99 rating Messi.

The question is pretty simple, is he worth the price of 2 tier 1 icon?

By paying this price i dont want a upgrade over his NIF, i want a ****Ing god.

If you used TOTY Messi/Ronaldo in pasts FIFA`s feel free to comment.
  • Sixtechburner
    Campino wrote: »

Mate im so disappointed about no more new icons. I was expecting a big one for TOTY.
  • Kizler
    360 posts Sunday League Hero

Feel like they missed the boat on this again. They done well to start but then as usual let the flame die out.

We are still awaiting for a big boy icon aren’t we? This time last year at least we had a few.
  • xFATAL
    4038 posts National Call-Up

Mate im so disappointed about no more new icons. I was expecting a big one for TOTY.

Tempted to clear all my high rated out I was saving for an icon, Some have risen alot and I'm close to buying TOTY players.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    How is Nedved???

I really want the guy in my team. Best value? Mid Version?
  • Sixtechburner
    xFATAL wrote: »

Tempted to clear all my high rated out I was saving for an icon, Some have risen alot and I'm close to buying TOTY players.

If you have tradable high rated players selling them is smart. You can always buy them back during lightning rounds. I have cleared my club of gold rares. I even had to buy players to the the daily sbcs today.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    How is Nedved???

Been Using Mid Nedved for more than 800 games now... Other players come and go
  • xFATAL
    4038 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »

If you have tradable high rated players selling them is smart. You can always buy them back during lightning rounds. I have cleared my club of gold rares. I even had to buy players to the the daily sbcs today.

Doing it now, Surprised how much some are up from what I paid.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    How is Nedved???

Care to elaborate??
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    prime Vieira up for 2.599m cheapest I've seen

Got this one
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was thinking of putting Flashback Ibra in a team with prime Larsson but just looked and he's now 1.6 mil. Sure he was about 900k the other day. Shocker!
  • Grub
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best cam 2m
  • Littleland95
    16691 posts Moderator
    Grub wrote: »
    Best cam 2m

Base Cruyff.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    How is Nedved???

Care to elaborate??

Mid Nedved..
    Used him as LCAM ,LM, RM, RCAM, CCAM, RCM in 4321,41212,422.... Performs at each of the position...
    His shot stats don't do justice.. his finishing(for me atleast) is better than CR7... Finishes Yellow shots 80% of the time... AT RCM position, he was tacking good positions defensively when CDM had pushed forward... He is one of the best for any of the CM position... Would recommend him as CCAM if using 4231 position as 5*WF...
  • Elias006
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    How would you guys improve this squad with about 1 million (all start at 10 chem)? Was thinking about:

- Neymar for F. Anderson, but is the 1IF worth almost double the price compared to NIF?
    - Icon for Kante, but not sure who would be best next to Ballack.

Any other suggestions? Raul/Ballack untradeable. Thanks!

aoDCHAf.jpg

• Andy99TradeZ
    13665 posts Has That Special Something
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    prime Vieira up for 2.599m cheapest I've seen

Got this one

Nice. I was very tempted
  • Sixtechburner
    Elias006 wrote: »
    How would you guys improve this squad with about 1 million (all start at 10 chem)? Was thinking about:

- Neymar for F. Anderson, but is the 1IF worth almost double the price compared to NIF?
    - Icon for Kante, but not sure who would be best next to Ballack.

Any other suggestions? Raul/Ballack untradeable. Thanks!

aoDCHAf.jpg

Neymar is a clear upgrade over Anderson. But you can always upgrade to TOTY Kante.
  • Campino
    26869 posts Player of the Year
    Tomorrow is last chance saloon for an icon for me, I’m worried cause Ballack runs out of time Monday I think and I get some packs opened

If anything I will just do Raul but I’m really not sure I wanna
  • Vinny1979
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    why have primes rocketed?
    moore 1.4m
    larrson 1.4m?
  • RebelRob
    5011 posts Big Money Move
    Tomorrow is last chance saloon for an icon for me, I’m worried cause Ballack runs out of time Monday I think and I get some packs opened

If anything I will just do Raul but I’m really not sure I wanna

Do him, you won’t regret it.