A Bulldog Like Approach: First WL result - Joelinton panic signing.

Comments

  • Dutch007
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do it!
  • Knowlesdinho
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    May it bring you many Kagawas.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    May it bring you many Kagawas.

    Heathen
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    New account pack luck is a myth
  • Pietu
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    The board room needs some Finnish fire and sisu! Count me in.
  • Antparry92
    17520 posts World Class
    Oh go on then, I’ll join the board. Beware, I love the hipster more obscure players and will vote accordingly :joy:
  • Antparry92
    17520 posts World Class
    May it bring you many Kagawas.
    Just had one from the TOTY SBC haha
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Oh go on then, I’ll join the board. Beware, I love the hipster more obscure players and will vote accordingly :joy:

    I plan a poll after the weekend, that may arouse you greatly.
  • Antparry92
    17520 posts World Class
    Milner wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Oh go on then, I’ll join the board. Beware, I love the hipster more obscure players and will vote accordingly :joy:

    I plan a poll after the weekend, that may arouse you greatly.

    Oh I’m liking the sound of that already...
  • Pietu
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Milner wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Oh go on then, I’ll join the board. Beware, I love the hipster more obscure players and will vote accordingly :joy:

    I plan a poll after the weekend, that may arouse you greatly.

    Let me guess, should you do Casillas or not.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 11
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Oh go on then, I’ll join the board. Beware, I love the hipster more obscure players and will vote accordingly :joy:

    I plan a poll after the weekend, that may arouse you greatly.

    Let me guess, should you do Casillas or not.

    :joy:
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Promotion partyyyy

    IMG-20190111-193023.png

    Rivals results-D8
    Drew 3-3
    Drew 0-0
    Won 3-0
    Won 7-3 (was 3-0 down after 20min)
    Won 2-0 (11th min rq)
    Won 2-0 (6th min rq)
    Won 3-1
    Won 3-0 (45th min rq)
    Won 3-2
    Lost 5-1 (sorry)
    Won 5-1
    Won 5-0 (rq 27th mine, yes he got all 5!)
    Drew 4-4
    Won 3-0

    He just gets better and better. A big blip there losing 5-1, but pretty routine otherwise!

  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    The CenturionIMG-20190111-193046.png

    100 goals in 39 games, but given the huge amount of rage quits, he could easily have been on 140/150 by now. Sure it's been low divisions, but he has been sensational.

    100 goals for the club is an occasion that should be commemorated somehow...

    @iD33J91 @Knowlesdinho @Ulook92 @Dutch007 @Vinny1979 @fifataco @falafelmonster @andy99tradez @ajaxlegends @orangeeffect05 @ccooaattssyy @Pietu @Antparry92
  • Pietu
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    How about sign a loan player for every milestone?
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pietu wrote: »
    How about sign a loan player for every milestone?

    Loan in what way?
  • Pietu
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 11
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    How about sign a loan player for every milestone?

    Loan in what way?

    Was thinking a loan player from the catalogue, starting from the bottom and can't use the next one until the loan of the last player runs out, this way you will get to try those top players and you could even include loans that you get from the objectives.
    E:Typo
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    How about sign a loan player for every milestone?

    Loan in what way?

    Was thinking a loan player from the catalogue, starting from the bottom and can't use the next one until the loan of the last player runs out, this way you will get to try those top players and you could even include loans that you get from the objectives.
    E:Typo

    AHH, catalogue loans a free game anyway imo. I'd do a poll if I ever wanted an icon loan, but that would be for the WL
  • Pietu
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    How about sign a loan player for every milestone?

    Loan in what way?

    Was thinking a loan player from the catalogue, starting from the bottom and can't use the next one until the loan of the last player runs out, this way you will get to try those top players and you could even include loans that you get from the objectives.
    E:Typo

    AHH, catalogue loans a free game anyway imo. I'd do a poll if I ever wanted an icon loan, but that would be for the WL

    Oh okay, what about a loan player from the transfer market for 5 or 10 games for every milestone? You could even put a max price for it that you increase for every milestone.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    How about sign a loan player for every milestone?

    Loan in what way?

    Was thinking a loan player from the catalogue, starting from the bottom and can't use the next one until the loan of the last player runs out, this way you will get to try those top players and you could even include loans that you get from the objectives.
    E:Typo

    AHH, catalogue loans a free game anyway imo. I'd do a poll if I ever wanted an icon loan, but that would be for the WL

    Oh okay, what about a loan player from the transfer market for 5 or 10 games for every milestone? You could even put a max price for it that you increase for every milestone.

    I already have the guest player that's sort of like that, don't want more than 1 none first owner.

    I have something in mind though ;)
  • Pietu
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 11
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    How about sign a loan player for every milestone?

    Loan in what way?

    Was thinking a loan player from the catalogue, starting from the bottom and can't use the next one until the loan of the last player runs out, this way you will get to try those top players and you could even include loans that you get from the objectives.
    E:Typo

    AHH, catalogue loans a free game anyway imo. I'd do a poll if I ever wanted an icon loan, but that would be for the WL

    Oh okay, what about a loan player from the transfer market for 5 or 10 games for every milestone? You could even put a max price for it that you increase for every milestone.

    I already have the guest player that's sort of like that, don't want more than 1 none first owner.

    I have something in mind though ;)

    Ohh okay, hopefully we'll find it out soon!

    E: Ps this Rtg got me to start my own one but it's not a first owner, essentially you got me back into fifa, well atleast for now.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    How about sign a loan player for every milestone?

    Loan in what way?

    Was thinking a loan player from the catalogue, starting from the bottom and can't use the next one until the loan of the last player runs out, this way you will get to try those top players and you could even include loans that you get from the objectives.
    E:Typo

    AHH, catalogue loans a free game anyway imo. I'd do a poll if I ever wanted an icon loan, but that would be for the WL

    Oh okay, what about a loan player from the transfer market for 5 or 10 games for every milestone? You could even put a max price for it that you increase for every milestone.

    I already have the guest player that's sort of like that, don't want more than 1 none first owner.

    I have something in mind though ;)

    Ohh okay, hopefully we'll find it out soon!

    E: Ps this Rtg got me to start my own one but it's not a first owner, essentially you got me back into fifa, well atleast for now.

    Pretty sure you know already :joy:

    Just waiting on my sales to come through and I will do a poll on it.


    Nice, any rules to it or just going for the grind?
  • Pietu
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    How about sign a loan player for every milestone?

    Loan in what way?

    Was thinking a loan player from the catalogue, starting from the bottom and can't use the next one until the loan of the last player runs out, this way you will get to try those top players and you could even include loans that you get from the objectives.
    E:Typo

    AHH, catalogue loans a free game anyway imo. I'd do a poll if I ever wanted an icon loan, but that would be for the WL

    Oh okay, what about a loan player from the transfer market for 5 or 10 games for every milestone? You could even put a max price for it that you increase for every milestone.

    I already have the guest player that's sort of like that, don't want more than 1 none first owner.

    I have something in mind though ;)

    Ohh okay, hopefully we'll find it out soon!

    E: Ps this Rtg got me to start my own one but it's not a first owner, essentially you got me back into fifa, well atleast for now.

    Pretty sure you know already :joy:

    Just waiting on my sales to come through and I will do a poll on it.


    Nice, any rules to it or just going for the grind?

    Oohhh 😂

    Just grind right now no rules, thinking about doing sbc Ibra tho and use him. Would have done Tevez but I didn't have the coins for him, always loved Carlitos ig. If sbc Ibra is good will probably go for him or could go for Luisito, always loved him aswell!
  • FifaTaco
    931 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 11
    Imagine Zlatan and Tevez at the same club :wink:
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Imagine Zlatan and Tevez at the same club :wink:

    Yeah...Imagine I made some profit off all the packs I opened. :Joy:

    As good as ibra look, I think he would make things too difficult chem wise.
  • True, just doubled my money on lindelof IF’s in the space of a day :lol:
  • Manutelli
    18458 posts World Class
    Milner wrote: »
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Imagine Zlatan and Tevez at the same club :wink:

    Yeah...Imagine I made some profit off all the packs I opened. :Joy:

    As good as ibra look, I think he would make things too difficult chem wise.

    352 or something like that could work with Valeri behind them
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    True, just doubled my money on lindelof IF’s in the space of a day :lol:

    If only the board shared investment ideas :trollface:
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 11
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Imagine Zlatan and Tevez at the same club :wink:

    Yeah...Imagine I made some profit off all the packs I opened. :Joy:

    As good as ibra look, I think he would make things too difficult chem wise.

    352 or something like that could work with Valeri behind them

    Could never get IF Valeri though.

    I've got ideas for the direction this is heading in though. Cheeky lil 4/5 league hybrid could be in the works if I get the support of the board.
  • Pietu
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Milner wrote: »
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    True, just doubled my money on lindelof IF’s in the space of a day :lol:

    If only the board shared investment ideas :trollface:

    Pm 🤫
Sign In or Register to comment.