What day do you think is the easiest for weekend league

Murphdogz
1521 posts Play-Off Hero
Usually play them all on a Friday but was busy last Friday so could only play 10.i was 7 wins 3 losses.played the remaining 20 on Saturday and finished my highest with 19 wins 11 losses.

dont know if it's a coincidence or if Saturday actually is easier.currently 3 wins and 1 loss debating on waiting until tomorrow for the rest of the matches

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Doesnt matter on Day and team. Finish always the same. 15-17 wins
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thursday
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Sunday IMO
  • Ki3r4nM95
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I always found playing after 6 on a saturday and sunday was the best, best avoid fridays as all the pro players like to play throughout the day on friday.
  • SinkXI
    857 posts Semi-Pro
    I always seem to make a good head start on the Friday night. My big mistake was playing the rest on Saturday nights. Avoided doing this last week and finished 2 ranks higher for a personal best by playing the rest of my games throughout Sunday. Had never been able to get above silver 1 but got gold 2 last weekend doing this
  • Metab0lic
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    I do any other time but post 5pm on a Saturday. Saturday eve's have been horrible for me, not sure if it's server related or just more good players, but yeh I avoid!
  • Theomanny
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 11
    Play at least 15 on Friday any time, but play all at home to avoid the pros. I always will straight 9-11 on Friday. Lose 8 on Saturday( always avoid Saturday if u can). I always end up gold 2 or 19 wins.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Late Sunday night. It's like first goal wins cos everyone is rushing
  • Futfanatic
    13480 posts Has That Special Something
    I play friday night, skip saturday and play sunday night.
  • Hagooey
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I try to play 10 each day in blocks of 5 games, seems to be no major difference in skill level whenever I play them.
  • SuperKMx
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Early Saturday and Sunday morning (5am - about midday - UK time) seem to be easiest for me.

Saturday nights are much, much more difficult. Sunday nights are more difficult unless you're able to counter super-sweat-press-24/7 as everyone throws all 11 players forward to try to get the first goal to make the other person quit.
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Sunday evening
  • Pacey3_16
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    I found friday night after 8 and sat and sun morns between 6 & 9 best time to play
  • iggypop
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i think if you get matched against 3 or 4 strong players in a a row get out! this can go on for a while even if you lose everyone!
  • iggypop
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i think if you get matched against 3 or 4 strong players in a a row get out! this can go on for a while even if you lose everyone!
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1089 posts Professional
    Avoid Saturday like the plague
  • Aspral
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    Friday - 10
    Saturday - 10
    Sunday - 10

What I do. Avoid high volume times also.
  • Paulopudasso
    1054 posts Professional
    Sunday night seems better for me
  • Forca-Barca
    3045 posts National Call-Up
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Doesnt matter on Day and team. Finish always the same. 15-17 wins

Same anywhere from 14-17 wins
  • fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Better question is what day - time is the best for play in Weekend league in normal good conection beacouse im have now playing in the mud mode slow reaction button delay not correct registered passes - how peoples play during all this mess ? restart ps4 help ? or its is like it is and everyone play during this slow mode.?
  • HelloDearie
    2302 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fri night and Sat mornings have been best for me.

Sat nights are awful, dunno why, and Sunday night, as people have mentioned is just sweaty.
  • FCBlunt
    2564 posts Fans' Favourite
    On Saturday and Sunday nights I’ve had the best connection and games.
  • Springveldt
    4708 posts National Call-Up
    I don't think day really matters, it's just what type of connection you have to the server. If you are lucky to be on the good side where everything is responsive then that will help you more than anything.
  • oldboiler
    2043 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 11
    All I know it my W/L ratio over the weekend is always higher than Friday....but I try to play more on Friday so that weekends are not spent playing FUT

6-7 today, lost 4 out of 4 penalty shoot outs :D