Post your upgrade pack pulls here

Comments

• Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    maXmood wrote: »
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    Doing upgrades until I pack a blue, 2 mil to spend and I’ll do best along the way

2mil to spend on upgrades?? wow!

i'd invest that and make another mil during this period..

I just want a toty lmao
  • Gabbalala
    2913 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keep going boys. Took me 300+ packs to get one of these, still going though! :lol:
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Keep going boys. Took me 300+ packs to get one of these, still going though! :lol:

How much have you spent?
  • Gabbalala
    edited January 11
    Gabbalala wrote: »

How much have you spent?

Started with 2mil...I'm down to 600K and waiting till after 6pm to do anymore upgrade packs. I've packed well over 3Mil worth of players;

TOTY Kante
    Salah
    Eriksen
    NIF Kante
    Silva
    Lloris
    Aubameyang
    Sane
    Mane
    Vertonghen
    Fabinho
    Sterling
    IF Fernandinho
    IF Firminio
    SIF Arnautovic

I've also managed to complete the David Silva SBC for 'free' and I'm in a good position to hopefully do the new POTM for cheap too. :)

This really does feed the pack addiction. :lol:

• DarthGrowler
    14230 posts Has That Special Something
    Did Keane last night with all the trash from these lol
  • Nen
    4345 posts Moderator
    Yeah if you do these upgrades in a clever way (don't bin anything, win cards on bids etc).

Even if you have very average luck you can basically get card value back for the sbcs you do.

If you were going to complete best anywway for example and buy the cards, you might as well spend the 200k or whatever you could have spent on the 84/85/86s doing upgrades and then complete them with the results from them. Its a "free" roll at a TOTY
  • Ian_Ando08
    7470 posts League Winner
    think im gonna wait till tonight see if pogba wins
  • Striker8881
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    think im gonna wait till tonight see if pogba wins

Same with me. Feel like pack weights are terrible at the moment
  • SimenHP
    1935 posts Fans' Favourite
    So I'm going to spend my last 2.5m!!!! on upgrade packs. But after bidding and winning 60 players I have been banned twice. How am I suppose to bin and win over 2000 players without getting alot of bans?

Also anyone know why all my screenshots aren't saved on Xboxdvr.com? Only like 50% have been saved (I was going to save EVERY pack and show in a new thread if someone wanted to see)
  • samthederbyram
    1199 posts Professional
    Pack weights are indeed at an all time low at the moment only cazorla out of a 2 player and Arthur out of a la Liga premium for me last night out of maybe 50 no walkouts whatsoever from the bpl ones will hit these with another 200ks worth either tomorrow or Sunday depending if the weight changes
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Pack weights have been good to me this week, plenty of walkouts and decent IF’s.

Just no blue, but that’s okay, the odds were never in my favour.
  • Waldog94
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pack weights have been good to me this week, plenty of walkouts and decent IF’s.

Just no blue, but that’s okay, the odds were never in my favour.
    Wish i could be as accepting as you i was even annoyed when i packed pogba last night because he wasnt a blue haha
  • Ulook92
    12478 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ll have one last SBC grind tonight, must have opened well over 100 packs this week with no blue.

Tonight is my last chance, probably out of coins once I’m finished.

Same. Iv done about that many ligue 1 upgrades trying to get Mbappe but just keep getting the same crap. Wanna do some more but im almost out of rare players and im.bot wasting coins. I only have 25k anyway :lol:
  • Hollandman
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did another 7La Liga,twice 87 Navas.When you see the walkout.........exciting
  • Waldog94
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hollandman wrote: »

Its the few seconds waiting to see what colour the line is saying blue blue blue
  • SimenHP
    1935 posts Fans' Favourite
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Its the few seconds waiting to see what colour the line is saying blue blue blue

I love that even though I have opened 100s of packs this year. I still don't know how to see if it is a walkout or not, it makes it a little bit more exciting
  • Ian_Ando08
    7470 posts League Winner
    Gold upgrades are without a doubt the worst they have been compared to any other year
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Gold upgrades are without a doubt the worst they have been compared to any other year

Its all down to luck.. I pulled TOTY VVD last night from one of my gold upgrades.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7470 posts League Winner
    Cantona84 wrote: »

Its all down to luck.. I pulled TOTY VVD last night from one of my gold upgrades.

i aint talking about luck im talking about how consistent the low rateds are like even 83+ from them is so down this year compared to others
  • Gabbalala
    If you're getting banned BINning players then trying just bidding, has been fine for me since my initial ban a few days ago! :)
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero

They’re decent for me
  • Waldog94
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero

They’re decent for me

I agree with him ive had greizman and few other decent players out of them but compared to other years it was walkouts for fun
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 11
    21 packs opened today.

10 premium la liga
    2 100ks
    2 prime gold players.
    6 rare mega packs
    Mega pack

Best pulls was Isco, Lloris, Casemiro, Keylor Navas and 2 discard IFs.
  • BagelBlue
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 11
    Been putting my nif into gold upgrade and then put the rares into PL and La Liga premium.
    Around 25 of each- Ederson, Ozil, IF Arthur.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    @Tietherope you are back!
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    So stopped stacking at 265 premium upgrade packs (PL and La Liga).

Opened 65 so far and packed Salah and then this guy:
    jn9PhFq.jpg

This guy ffs :joy:

Congrats though
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Waldog94 wrote: »

They’re decent for me

I agree with him ive had greizman and few other decent players out of them but compared to other years it was walkouts for fun

My pack luck in general is so much better this year than last, my luck this year isn't even good but every other year its horrendous
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 11
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    @Tietherope you are back!

@MikeyP_FC Hey man! How's it going? It's been a long time.
    Post edited by Tietherope on
  • Reus
    22440 posts Club Captain

What is the tell that lets you know it's a walkout?
  • DarthGrowler
    14230 posts Has That Special Something
    Reus wrote: »

What is the tell that lets you know it's a walkout?

The EA logo flashed white on the dance floory thingy