• iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    Lionelil wrote: »
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Mbappe is down to 3.7

Marcelo is at steady 1.05

Need that small drop and I’ll pounce

Ain't no gonna wait for evening lighting rounds? Theyll surely drop imo

Hence my pounce comment. Tonight should drop to 3.5 again and under a mil for Marcelo imo
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Looking to get TOTY mbappe at around 3.5 mil as well and i might just stick him at CAM behind CR7 and R9, replacing prime ronaldinho.

Definitely also looking to pick up that TOTY marcelo once he goes to around 900k
  • iRusty_yo
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    Looking to get TOTY mbappe at around 3.5 mil as well and i might just stick him at CAM behind CR7 and R9, replacing prime ronaldinho.

Definitely also looking to pick up that TOTY marcelo once he goes to around 900k

Tonight is going to be the night imo. Influencers have said to their impressionable viewer base to look to buy on Saturday/Sunday. Want to avoid trying to bid on cards when others are doing the same
  • Stkyfngz

Tonight is going to be the night imo. Influencers have said to their impressionable viewer base to look to buy on Saturday/Sunday. Want to avoid trying to bid on cards when others are doing the same

Yeah, definitely tonight. Was hoping Messi would be 4M but unfortunately i don't think that's going to happen. If there's neymar
  • iRusty_yo

Yeah, definitely tonight. Was hoping Messi would be 4M but unfortunately i don't think that's going to happen. If there's neymar

I don’t get the whole Pogba hype at all, would have thought Neymar would be far more popular? Surely
  • Lionelil
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I don’t get the whole Pogba hype at all, would have thought Neymar would be far more popular? Surely

Since pogba TOTY would be the best midfielder on FIFA 19.
  • iRusty_yo
    Them wok rates doe :/

Since pogba TOTY would be the best midfielder on FIFA 19.

• Stkyfngz

I voted pogba mainly because i wanted a CM, not sure how others voted. Neymar would definitely be broken as hell being the only double 5* player on that TOTY roster.
  • iRusty_yo

I voted pogba mainly because i wanted a CM, not sure how others voted. Neymar would definitely be broken as hell being the only double 5* player on that TOTY roster.

We’ll see tonight I guess, if it’s Neymar.. mbappe should tank
  • iRusty_yo
    Mbappe down to 3.66.. come on!!
  • Lackosweat
    5525 posts Big Money Move

Going down 100k more and I’m all in !
  • iRusty_yo
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Going down 100k more and I’m all in !

Same man, got 3 on my watch list. Are you PS4 if so, stay away from my cards :smile:
  • iRusty_yo
    I’ve done it ✅

Got fresh mbappe for 3.6 flat, my target was 3.55 so if he goes down lower i won’t be upset.

Now the Marcelo hunt begins
  • Lackosweat
    5525 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve done it ✅

Got fresh mbappe for 3.6 flat, my target was 3.55 so if he goes down lower i won’t be upset.

Congrats ! I'm getting mine now.
  • deang07
    8065 posts League Winner
    I’ve done it ✅

nice m8 enjoy sod the coins now hel rise out of packs anyway
  • iRusty_yo
    deang07 wrote: »
    I’ve done it ✅

I’ve done it ✅

Thanks lads, yeah he’ll rise out of packs with that said I’m not really looking to sell him anyway.

Been monitoring Marcelo’s price and he has not dropped for some weird reason
  • deang07
    8065 posts League Winner
    edited January 11
    I’ve done it ✅

I’ve done it ✅

Thanks lads, yeah he’ll rise out of packs with that said I’m not really looking to sell him anyway.

prob cos hes kinda cheapish as is m8 i think hel drop a tad this eve but i cant see him going lower than 9 tbh
    theres not alot of room for it even prime carlos as abs tanked
  • iRusty_yo
    I’ve done it ✅

I’ve done it ✅

prob cos hes kinda cheapish as is m8 i think hel drop a tad this eve but i cant see him going lower than 9 tbh

I’ve got just under 900k :/ with nothing left to sell.. I’m praying he drops to my level tonight
  • deang07
    8065 posts League Winner
    I’ve done it ✅

I’ve done it ✅

I’ve got just under 900k :/ with nothing left to sell.. I’m praying he drops to my level tonight

he may well do m8 i hope he does.
  • iRusty_yo
    So weird, mbappe drops to 3.48 when I picked him up at 3.6. Now he’s 3.8.

It’s the Neymar effect, called it
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I also pulled the trigger on Mbappe at 3.6 and wow what a card.
  • iRusty_yo
    I’m not the type to be really over the type hyped but.. check out what I just pulled from the Ibra 50k pack. Damn.

1wUB7fB.jpg

R3Qs0zq.jpg

It’s like pulling a TOTY right? Or is it better? What to do!? Not sure at all. I’ll try him first
  • Lionelil
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m not the type to be really over the type hyped but.. check out what I just pulled from the Ibra 50k pack. Damn.

1wUB7fB.jpg

R3Qs0zq.jpg

It’s like pulling a TOTY right? Or is it better? What to do!? Not sure at all. I’ll try him first

Haha awesome mate.
    What 2 do depends on Ur team..
  • iRusty_yo

1wUB7fB.jpg

R3Qs0zq.jpg

Haha awesome mate.
    What 2 do depends on Ur team..

Dude I’m just a small time trader and player, mostly player that likes the grind of them game (feels like I’ve completed fifa) and to have a such a insane card in my team I want to keep him and use him.

I’ll probably do that
  • iRusty_yo
    Well lads, I’m now on 852k and no Marcelo :( tomorrow is my last chance. Need to get about 150k quick. Not selling Eusabio, he’s great
  • deang07
    8065 posts League Winner
    Well lads, I’m now on 852k and no Marcelo :( tomorrow is my last chance. Need to get about 150k quick. Not selling Eusabio, he’s great

show me ur squad bro?
  • iRusty_yo

show me ur squad bro?
    ZmFyOXP.jpg

• deang07
    8065 posts League Winner
    edited January 12

show me ur squad bro?
    ZmFyOXP.jpg

whos tradable? you have any other players in club other than your 852k?
    who would u put next to toty marcelo?

edit:
    m8 ur lucky get in my thread where i cant choose and ul laugh u can do wat i want lol.
    sell eusabio all day get 91 cam dinho will give you a few hundred k.
    then get ur toty marcelo and nif ramos to go with job done.