IF Sakho
    3 Discard IF's
    Kimmich
    Bunch of 84's

:'(
  • Lockett45
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lockett45 wrote: »
    Anyone used Prime Gerrard, 89/91 Ballack and 88/91 Seedorf able to provide any reviews please?

Anyone please
  • Elias006
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ugri wrote: »
    How much better is 92 Maldini than 89 Blanc guys? I see Maldini at around 1.22m. Worth that extra 300k? Would be paired with nif Ramos

Also interested in this one.
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    might Flip gullit to give KDB and Van Dijk a ho
  • GL
    3930 posts National Call-Up
    Snadeau wrote: »

how generous of you
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    GL wrote: »

how generous of you

KDB has amazing stats but I’m not sure they will overcome the intangible of height
  • Elias006
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone used Prime Gerrard, 89/91 Ballack and 88/91 Seedorf able to provide any reviews please?

Anyone please

Used some of them:

89 Ballack (Lone CDM): Great at intercepting, not very agile, good shot, tends to get forward at times in spite of work rates.

91 Ballack (Lone and double CDM): Did the upgrade for the price of 89 Ballack at that time. Dont notice much difference, seems to be performing better as double CDM (limited games played).

88 Seedorf (CM in 3-man midfield): didnt really work for me, but I think my midfield balance was off. Was able to see why most people love him though: Great shot, nimble (not Neymar/Messi like but on par with expectations) and fair amount of interceptions. Felt more like H/H.

PS: Also used 89 Gerrard who felt like a mix in between Ballack and Seedorf.

All in all would recommend them all and most of the things you read on here about those three are spot on. The choice really depends on the rest of your team and your playstyle.
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero

Anyone please

Dont go for Gerrard. Ballack is big, amazing headers, decent shot but slow, Seedorf is small and agile. Depends on what you want.
  • sofyanm
    1344 posts Professional
    Best sale of the year :joy: e64cc4cb-9b3c-45d2-a9c5-79d98e6ec416.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=en1yovpQUWEPBxYbhWPiH%2B6YQic06eRSNpwlEC%2B0pgk%3D.jpg
  • Yoshi
    3560 posts National Call-Up
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Best sale of the year :joy: e64cc4cb-9b3c-45d2-a9c5-79d98e6ec416.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=en1yovpQUWEPBxYbhWPiH%2B6YQic06eRSNpwlEC%2B0pgk%3D.jpg

What is it
  • Andy99TradeZ
    12597 posts Has That Special Something
    have icons flown up like the totys?
  • Campino
    25201 posts Player of the Year
    have icons flown up like the totys?

Small rise, nothing special
  • Gyan_33
    23377 posts Club Captain
    Someone convince me to buy 91 Maradona please
  • Moiizer
    4667 posts National Call-Up
    Casillas was in my club for 7 minutes. Welcome George :)
  • sofyanm
    1344 posts Professional
    Yoshi wrote: »
    sofyanm wrote: »

What is it
    He was around 1.8M, just tried to sell him 1M more with no real hope and this happens ahah
  • Featherz
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I love toty Marcelo worth it alone for the corner taking! Raul has never had it so easy.
  • Roc_Xel
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    So Pelé 98 is probably the Icon that lost the most. Went from 7.6 mio 6 days ago to 5 mio flat on PS4. - 35% in 6 days. Insane.
  • sofyanm
    1344 posts Professional
    any reviews on Pele 91? Just bought him 2.299M
  • murazorr
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Gyan_33 buy Maradona 91
  • Jordanlippy
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Missed 89 Eusebio earlier for 2.4ish I think it was and I can't get him off my mind :'( :D
  • ha032742
    33776 posts Moderator
    Been a good few days B)

S9HB8Px.jpg

zGHbfMT.jpg
  • JimmyVulmer
    6082 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Been a good few days B)

S9HB8Px.jpg

zGHbfMT.jpg

What team are you going with?
  • Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    Been a good few days B)

S9HB8Px.jpg

zGHbfMT.jpg

Bro what even even?
  • murazorr
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been a good few days B)

S9HB8Px.jpg

zGHbfMT.jpg

🤦‍♂️
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Been a good few days B)

S9HB8Px.jpg

zGHbfMT.jpg

What...
  • Reus
    21792 posts Club Captain
    Don't even wanna know how many packs you've opened
  • ha032742
    33776 posts Moderator
    edited January 11
    Reus wrote: »
    Don't even wanna know how many packs you've opened

Not as many as last year probably.

Gameplay has become stale earlier than before so just opening packs using coins. Got both from the 100k packs each account got after the lightning rounds finished the past 2 days.
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    Which one as CM? Mid nedved or mid socrates?
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    TOTY VVD is better than desailly, blanc, Rio, hierro by a long shot. Can’t comment against maldini as I haven’t used but believe they would be a perfect pairing. Just dominates everything.

Toty KDB is a different story. I’m sitting here directly comparing him to arguably the best midfielder in the game, gullit. Having 200+ games under his belt, stacking up to the challenge isn’t easy. Seems to me like the height and hair is the only difference. De Bruyne may have a better shot. His defense isn’t as good because his legs aren’t as long and he can’t head the ball as well.

• xHerdie
    3798 posts National Call-Up
    TOTY VVD is better than desailly, blanc, Rio, hierro by a long shot. Can’t comment against maldini as I haven’t used but believe they would be a perfect pairing. Just dominates everything.

Toty KDB is a different story. I’m sitting here directly comparing him to arguably the best midfielder in the game, gullit. Having 200+ games under his belt, stacking up to the challenge isn’t easy. Seems to me like the height and hair is the only difference. De Bruyne may have a better shot. His defense isn’t as good because his legs aren’t as long and he can’t head the ball as well.

Not comparing KDB to Gullit, how is he? I’m really holding myself back from buying him right now to ply CCAM behind CR7

It’s either I get him or 2-3 icons haha