Kurt is back saying the truth AGAIN!

kukuchev711
1023 posts Professional

Comments

• Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    He makes some good points and then makes it worse...
  • Stewie26
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Says exactly What everyone on this forum moans about. A.I defending, timed finess shots, delay, etc etc. Only difference is he’s a Pro who’s saying it. Rest of the YouTube boys don’t ever say anything against EA. Problem Kurt has is the way he says it.
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    he's not wrong, the game needs scrapping
  • FCBlunt
    2773 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good points, still comes across as **** mental though.
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    Stewie26 wrote: »
    Says exactly What everyone on this forum moans about. A.I defending, timed finess shots, delay, etc etc. Only difference is he’s a Pro who’s saying it. Rest of the YouTube boys don’t ever say anything against EA. Problem Kurt has is the way he says it.

because they say anything their get taken off the red list
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    It's hilarious that so many people don't realise this is an act, like a charactor. He cracks me up
  • DeanoZoff
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    All i'm trying to work out is what the hell that accent is
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    embarrassing , heard him say hes done so many times, months later another moan video
  • ILevis
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Oh look, for the sixth time this year, this guy has uploaded his last ever video because THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE HEARD

Cant say im surprised that this guy doesnt manage to shut up for more than 4 weeks straight, hes thirsty for the attention
  • BiigDee
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

I sensed a bit of Irish gangster with a few other notes...

What will it take for them to listen? Win the tournament then slate them live ?
  • Moose Factory
    4061 posts National Call-Up
    I see he's still living with his mum and she let him bring his gaming chair into the dining room for another "movie".
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    I love @Kurt
  • Foxsake
    2384 posts Fans' Favourite
    😂😂😂
    I see he's still living with his mum and she let him bring his gaming chair into the dining room for another "movie".

• DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't like his ego but the guy has balls and speaks the truth credit for that
  • Kove
    4113 posts National Call-Up
    Did he not give it all away?
  • MHoney1234
    8435 posts League Winner
    Funny dude - the part about his grandma is bang on.
  • Boommaametw3
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has he ever won an event?
  • Duncan1972
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    ILevis wrote: »
    Oh look, for the sixth time this year, this guy has uploaded his last ever video because THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE HEARD

Cant say im surprised that this guy doesnt manage to shut up for more than 4 weeks straight, hes thirsty for the attention

He isn’t wrong though. Would be nice if other pros would be vocal.

• alex1987
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    This annoying kid again
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 10
    il say a few things

1) hes bang on correct about timed finishing and GK moving.... Remove that **** ea. whichever dum gamechanger suggested these low iq features should also be removed from the fifa feedback group.

2) dude looks seriously depressed, risking your grandmothers health to prove a stupid video game point? what even tf?

3) im no tekkz fan bro, but good grief.... your jealousy of this kids dominance has all the sudden made me a bit of a tekkz fan. Give props where its dude man. and kid certainly earned it.

i actually didnt watch the events, so thanks for quick recap but for someone who claims to be retired its funny that hes still keeping up with every bit of fifa news and events. get outside bro
  • Starting to turn into a DFS sale by saying this is his last ever video each time!
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haha, I couldn't keep a straight face through any part of this video. This guy is way to funny, he takes everything so serious, that he becomes funny to listen to. Like who the F*** cares that much if a game is bad or not, just move on, play a different game or do something more productive with your life.

NO ONE would keep playing if they hated the game as much as him, why not just stop playing and get a real job? or does he expect to make a living in 40+ more years from playing Fifa?
  • Boysie91
    9112 posts Has That Special Something
    He sounds like he is going to go to EA headquarters and shoot the place up
  • FIFA_18007
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

he's from Malta iirc