IF Trading Guide

Comments

• Mic2904
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cbreeza wrote: »
    Try at the hour, so next will be 8pm for the first 10 mins after the new promo pack comes out, that’s when is best

Cheers. Managed to get a few between 16250-17k. Not to bad. Also got another couple of Raul below 12.5.
    I still have 35 Foster left, so it's not that I am desperate 😂

Oh and sold my final grimaldo for 28.5k 😁
  • Grub
    673 posts Semi-Pro
    Three grimaldo sold 27.5k
  • BagelBlue
    999 posts Professional
    First lindelof gone 20.5k
  • Alex_cr
    5888 posts Big Money Move
    First Sakho gone for 30k

Why on earth are people buying for that rate? I get there’s lazy buyers but that’s just mental!
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Completely sold out of Kums last 2 just went for 24.750k and 25k, I had 15-20 of him and sold them all in 3 days around 8-10k profit a card 👍
  • Mic2904
    Cbreeza wrote: »
    Completely sold out of Kums last 2 just went for 24.750k and 25k, I had 15-20 of him and sold them all in 3 days around 8-10k profit a card 👍

I guess supply in Grimaldo is running out and Foster overall is still too expensive.

I have 18 left.... All from 23k upwards.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Hi, I’m new to this. Just picked up 7 Eder Militao for 10750 each. Listed them at 14250. Is this too high/low?

When is best time to sell, and do they generally rise when they’re out of packs?

Any help appreciated. Thanks!
  • Grub
    673 posts Semi-Pro
    Townsend 21k sold
  • Mic2904
    edited January 2019
    AdamH wrote: »
    Hi, I’m new to this. Just picked up 7 Eder Militao for 10750 each. Listed them at 14250. Is this too high/low?

When is best time to sell, and do they generally rise when they’re out of packs?

On 81's you would aim for at least 5.5-6k profit and it is still cheap-ish. The one thing you need to remember is that this is not really quick flipping. You need good SBC and with the toty supply will be high but you are doing the good thing and by as cheap as possible.
    You can get 81's closer to discard though.

And you sell all the time! Just keep them on the TL. There are plenty of lazy buyers. For higher IF they 'should' go up once out of packs, yes.

One seller got me there.... Bought an IF fraser for 16.5k but turned out to be an 81 😂 did exactly the same and sold within 10 secs 😂
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    AdamH wrote: »

On 81's you would aim for at least 5.5-6k profit and it is still cheap-ish. The one thing you need to remember is that this is not really quick flipping. You need good SBC and with the toty supply will be high but you are doing the good thing and by as cheap as possible.
    You can get 81's closer to discard though.

And you sell all the time! Just keep them on the TL. There are plenty of lazy buyers. For higher IF they 'should' go up once out of packs, yes.

One seller got me there.... Bought an IF fraser for 16.5k but turned out to be an 81 😂 did exactly the same and sold within 10 secs 😂

Thanks mate, only had 80k liquid atm so put all that into it, will see how it goes. Don’t need to buy anyone this WL so I’ll keep them up over weekend and see how they get on!
  • Jonboyparker
    6432 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019

Got conned with a couple of 81 Fosters last week but managed to move them... got my coins back o:)

• Grub
    673 posts Semi-Pro
    2qa20so.jpg

Today been busy.
  • Grub
    673 posts Semi-Pro
    Illic sold 40k
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sold a few Kums and Sakho at 23k
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    Milinkovic Savic sold for 87k. Bought at 45.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7484 posts League Winner
    IF Grimaldo 29.5k
  • Mic2904
    Sold a few Kums over night at 23 and 23.5. Only 10 or so left. A Perrin sold as well for 19.
    Now we need Foster to raise... He is at 21k already :)

Got around 20 Fraser yesterday. All at 17 or lower. Not too shabby for an 84 IF.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited January 2019
    Sold a few Kums over night at 23 and 23.5. Only 10 or so left. A Perrin sold as well for 19.

Got around 20 Fraser yesterday. All at 17 or lower. Not too shabby for an 84 IF.

I’m sitting on quite a few fosters still but they won’t shift. Actually starting to get fed up of seeing them :D

Trying to do league upgrades with a nearly full TP is tedious!!! :s
  • Mic2904

I’m sitting on quite a few fosters still but they won’t shift. Actually starting to get fed up of seeing them :D

I have over 30 left 😂 hopefully the Potm today will help 👍
  • Grub
    673 posts Semi-Pro

POTM might move a few
  • Jonboyparker

Grub wrote: »

POTM might move a few

Yeah that’s what I’m counting on. They won’t lose me coins so it’s ok. Just annoying more than anything :(

Opening my reward oacks yesterday was annoying until I packed Prime De Piero so I can’t really complain :)
  • Mic2904

Grub wrote: »

POTM might move a few

Yeah that’s what I’m counting on. They won’t lose me coins so it’s ok. Just annoying more than anything :(

Opening my reward oacks yesterday was annoying until I packed Prime De Piero so I can’t really complain :)

Lucky [email protected] 😂

My best pull this year still remains Nif Bale... Not too bad, but certainly no icon, never mind TOTY player.
  • Mic2904
    edited January 2019
    Foster & Fraser gone both at 24.5k.

Fraser is coming on nicely... already above 20k bin.

Edit: With the possibility of the Bale SBC (TOTY Nominee) I decided to grab a few more David Lopez (82 Spanish La Liga) for 12.5k and under. Just in case there is a requirement for a Spanish IF, since Bale plays in Spain... 😁

Edit: Sakho gone for 21.5k
    Post edited by Mic2904 on
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    POTM is Van Dijk. 14 IFs required.

Time to make some sales.
  • Mic2904
    14 IF for Vvd 😂
  • Cantona84
    7594 posts League Winner
    Picked up 25 Frasers earlier. Also have a bunch of other PL IFs. Hope they sell.
  • RBailss
    14329 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully this gets the ball rolling.
  • Mic2904
    edited January 2019
    I have Deeney, Boly, Fraser, Foster, Sakho, Townsend, Lindelof.... Come to Daddy😂

Edit: Forgot Gayle.... 🤨
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    just sold a load of rashica, lang and jedvaj for around 20k.. not the players i was expecting to go with the bpl potm :D
    rashica is up to 25K!
  • Mic2904
    Just sold 5 Fraser between 24-25 within 2 mins 😂 and a Lindelof for good measure 👍