The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

First Time FUT Champs Help

Beachill
217 posts Sunday League Hero
So I've never participated in FUT Champs as I couldn't be bothered with the grind but I think I'm gonna give it a go this weeeknd. Any body got any tips for me? I've heard people say rivals is harder than FUT champs is that true?

Comments

• grafyfoxcr7
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah
  • grafyfoxcr7
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not the best player to tip but play games like 5-6 in a stretch and cool down in between. Coz sometimes due to lag or loss glitch you'll be frustated
  • The relative difficulty really depends what Div of Rivals you're in. I'd say as long as you're Div 6 (having played a while) then WL will be ok and not really too horrific.

Whatever, matchmaking in WL will mean even if you have some tough games to start off, then after a few you'll get to a reasonable level where you're getting even competitive games.

There's a "WL Novices" thread somewhere on the PS4 forums for WL newbies where we can share our stories of being crap improving together - come over and say hi sometime...
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    play at unsociable hours... only time the gameplay is decent
  • Wz000
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Play a 4231
    Never control your defenders
    Put cdms on stay back.
    Finessed timed shot from 30+ yards

You should fit right in after
  • SecondCitySaint
    21 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2019
    Play on Sundays (Usually easier opponents, at least for me it's easier...) and take a break after every defeat. Whenever I lose a game and try to play another right after it, I get pissed and lose it again.
    About the Rivals question, I personally find Rivals waay harder than WL (I'm Div. 4).