The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    1 premium la liga... walkout... IF Arthur :(
  • Libguy
    4868 posts National Call-Up
    Libguy wrote: »
    EA is clearly toying with me now with these La Liga premium packs -

pack1.png

I actually went to the trouble of doing Santi Claus or else I'd be sort of stoked for that card.

Okay, okay, we're getting there -

bale.png

This is just some wining and dining by EA until they start handing me the blue cards.
  • holdenwait
    56607 posts National Treasure
    fckn hell they need to shorten these sbc's a bit, takes hours to get an icon done from scratch

anyways keane in the house, going straight to Best , and then work with rewards from there
  • holdenwait
    edited January 10
    84 rated might atalanta ace gomez and mkhi from the 100k pack Keane died for, tasty flavor of death

finally something decent, from the ultimate pack/88 rated squad (Best)
    DwhfdwMX4AAjYJ9.jpg:large
    ok ok, it's starting to pay for itself
    DwhhLIVW0AEFDpK.jpg:large
    Post edited by holdenwait on
  • hjdjydyufu
    7864 posts League Winner
    What's this iconcraft stuff about? Keep seeing it on Twitter but can't find much about it
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    After doing roughly 40/50 teams from league sbcs since Monday, I have Mane, Ozil and IF Sorrentino to show for it.

L
  • Dutch007
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    EA don’t decide who is in the nominations surely?

My thoughts exactly just people like to blame EA 😂😂
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    What's this iconcraft stuff about? Keep seeing it on Twitter but can't find much about it

Rinse upgrades and use dupes etc to submit into Icons sbc’s
  • holdenwait
    edited January 10
    @Gyan_33 4-2-4 :o that is some mad fun. Ballack-Pogba running the middle, Hazard-Mbappe stretching the defense (soon to be Best-half way done) and Reus-Stoich up top like a dream
  • MikeyP_FC
    12990 posts Has That Special Something
    What icon we getting? Guesses!
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 10
    I’m really curious what they’re gonna do Thursday. Two things of note:
    1. Already been stated that the 12th TOTY player will be in packs on Friday
    2. And this is most curious, Juventus’ official Twitter account already tweeted out saying CR7 will be back in packs Friday. And we’ve had no confirmation from EA of when the full TOTY will be in packs.

So, what happens Thursday then? Juve has wrong info and the full team is out with the 12th added Friday? Or something else? Should be very interesting.

Edit: grabbed the Juve tweet saying CR7 is in packs Friday
  • MikeyP_FC
    2. And this is most curious, Juventus’ official Twitter account already tweeted out saying CR7 will be back in packs Friday. And we’ve had no confirmation from EA of when the full TOTY will be in packs.

So, what happens Thursday then? Juve has wrong info and the full team is out with the 12th added Friday? Or something else? Should be very interesting.

Not doubting you, but where was #1 stated to be in packs Friday?

To me, with both 1 and 2 stating Friday, I can’t believe it would just be a coincidental error. But I also don’t see them giving up a full 24hrs to sell FP while the full XII is in packs.

So yes I agree, it will be interesting to see!
  • dopetothemax
    edited January 10
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

To me, with both 1 and 2 stating Friday, I can’t believe it would just be a coincidental error. But I also don’t see them giving up a full 24hrs to sell FP while the full XII is in packs.

Here you go bud. Perhaps they do something tomorrow with the nominees? Wouldn’t make sense to have zero TOTY players smack in the middle of the promo for 24 hours
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect

Here you go bud. Perhaps they do something tomorrow with the nominees? Wouldn’t make sense to have zero TOTY players smack in the middle of the promo for 24 hours

Other 4 Nominees in packs today with +3 stats?
  • dopetothemax
    vizzion89 wrote: »

Something like this perhaps. Give them similar boosts to the one given to David Silva.
  • MikeyP_FC
    vizzion89 wrote: »

Something like this perhaps. Give them similar boosts to the one given to David Silva.

Interesting thanks!
  • Ian_Ando08
    7574 posts League Winner
    Untradeable rivals rewards untradeable IF arnau can't complain
  • RBailss
    12072 posts Has That Special Something
    After doing roughly 40/50 teams from league sbcs since Monday, I have Mane, Ozil and IF Sorrentino to show for it.

L

Why’d you not wait to open on Fri bro? Got 25 stacked atm, even though i’m just delaying the inevitable
  • Ulook92
    12947 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I’m extremely pleased with this content.

And very happy to say I was wrong at the beginning of the week.

Well done EA.

Who are you and what have you done with @SupaNoodle1990

I clearly got hacked.

That damn Supanoodle1992 again amirite :trollface: @SupaNoodle1990
  • DarthGrowler
    14605 posts Has That Special Something
    Got Eriksen in my rewards
  • RBailss
    12072 posts Has That Special Something
    About to do League & Nation Hybrid SBC's... Do all players need loyalty for Hybrid Master?
  • Baldo_Maldini
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scratching around last night looking for ok(ish) league sbc packs that I could redo and managed to scrape 7 together.

Not the best packs but really decent pulls, got Bonucci in a prem gold jumbo, Lloris in a small prime electrium, IF Asenjo in a rare mixed players and IF Gunn in a mixed players pack of some sort.

Seemed to hit a decent patch so might have to bite the bullet and complete some of the leagues again and start over.

Anyone else notice that some of the leagues have gone pretty steep and not just the ones with an Argentina player up for grabs to link to Tevez. Super Lig was my go to league sbc but competition seems a bit stiff on bids atm.

• WFCBagnall
    70571 posts Moderator
    Scratching around last night looking for ok(ish) league sbc packs that I could redo and managed to scrape 7 together.

Not the best packs but really decent pulls, got Bonucci in a prem gold jumbo, Lloris in a small prime electrium, IF Asenjo in a rare mixed players and IF Gunn in a mixed players pack of some sort.

Seemed to hit a decent patch so might have to bite the bullet and complete some of the leagues again and start over.

Anyone else notice that some of the leagues have gone pretty steep and not just the ones with an Argentina player up for grabs to link to Tevez. Super Lig was my go to league sbc but competition seems a bit stiff on bids atm.

No one opening silver packs atm.

MM tonight will solve that.
  • Baldo_Maldini
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Makes sense suppose. Gonna have a crack again tonight at work see if i can get it done again.

Can be certain the packs tonight wont be the best with toty live, hopefully plenty of silvers knocking around later on.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7574 posts League Winner

Makes sense suppose. Gonna have a crack again tonight at work see if i can get it done again.

Can be certain the packs tonight wont be the best with toty live, hopefully plenty of silvers knocking around later on.

nobody knows what EA are doing tonight regarding toty

full team is meant to be tomorrow
  • Tof33z
    6817 posts Big Money Move
    RBailss wrote: »
    About to do League & Nation Hybrid SBC's... Do all players need loyalty for Hybrid Master?

from memory when I did it I think you could get by with 5. Futbin shows solutions with the number of players needing loyalty iirc
  • Mc_chigby
    721 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well my saved League SBC & couple of Jumbo Rare player packs didn't go to plan, best pulls Fabinho and Muller from 70+ packs. Had mostly good pack luck this year so not going to moan, especially as continue to not spend any real money. On the plus side finished Rui so now only have 4 steps left to complete Best.
  • Antparry92
    17710 posts World Class
    Does anyone remember the requirements for the TOTS league SBC’s from last year? Was it 85 rated?
  • Dan is Clutch
    25078 posts Player of the Year

I’m pretty sure the full Toty will be tonight. Just don’t see them not having Toty’s in packs for 24 hours during Toty week.
  • Idek
    10352 posts Has That Special Something
    Was going to save my wl and rivals packs for tomorrow but really don't see the point when the NIF's of these cards are hard enough to pack let alone the TOTY
  • Ian_Ando08
    7574 posts League Winner

I’m pretty sure the full Toty will be tonight. Just don’t see them not having Toty’s in packs for 24 hours during Toty week.

i hope so mate but they may just do like the other 4 nominees with average upgrades i dunno hopefully full toty