The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    80525 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    People who call their players short for every single goal kick should never turn their Xbox on ever again.

But the big kick where it's a a 1v1 everytime?
  • Tsarov
    6608 posts Big Money Move
    TOTW is so bad that I’m considering completing MLS SBC 😬.
  • maymanpele
    14486 posts Has That Special Something
    People who call their players short for every single goal kick should never turn their Xbox on ever again.

Knowing that it bothers you this much genuinely makes me happy
  • Gyan_33
    41184 posts International Superstar
    maymanpele wrote: »

Does it also make you happy that I can't even remember the last time I had a proper rage because of this game? Honestly the least frustrating FIFA ever for me which is great. Whenever I feel like it's gonna be an 🎃🎃🎃🎃 game I just quit and go on with it (people with hideous 4-5-1 teams with Kanté at striker etc).
  • DOMinant
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    Idek wrote: »
    This IF Hazard is so good, people who did the POTM a couple months ago got such a bargain

Delighted with that SBC, used Hazard for over 400 games and he’s saved me time and time again. For 5-600k at the time he was well worth it IMO
  • Idek wrote: »
    This IF Hazard is so good, people who did the POTM a couple months ago got such a bargain

yup easily one of the best cards in the game, almost at 600 games. only spotm reus stole his thunder so far
  • solnasolna08
    3356 posts National Call-Up
    Icon defender today? Maldini or Blanc maybe?
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    DOMinant wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »

Delighted with that SBC, used Hazard for over 400 games and he’s saved me time and time again. For 5-600k at the time he was well worth it IMO

how's his NIF please anyone, is it good?
  • maymanpele
    14486 posts Has That Special Something

Does it also make you happy that I can't even remember the last time I had a proper rage because of this game? Honestly the least frustrating FIFA ever for me which is great. Whenever I feel like it's gonna be an 🎃🎃🎃🎃 game I just quit and go on with it (people with hideous 4-5-1 teams with Kanté at striker etc).

Nope, can't say I care about that. Sorry.
  • WFCBagnall
    80525 posts Moderator

(people with hideous 4-5-1 teams with Kanté at striker etc).

:shifty:
  • Ashr93
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tsarov wrote: »
    TOTW is so bad that I’m considering completing MLS SBC 😬.

Packed an icon from the MLS SBC...

Just saying ;)
  • Tof33z
    so nothing tonight cos TOTW I suppose
  • WFCBagnall
    80525 posts Moderator
    Tof33z wrote: »

Two sbcs.
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    Today we are going to get Eusebio, Ronaldinho, Pele or Cruyff SBC. Cant wait to see who i will craft next.
  • Ulook92
    20393 posts Club Captain
    PLEASE ALABA
  • Ulook92
    20393 posts Club Captain
    Can someone link me to the vote please?
  • hrv97
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Voted for Reus :trollface:
  • Tof33z
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »

Two sbcs.

oh ok ta

we shall take what we are given and be grateful
  • mjs4p
    11197 posts Has That Special Something

There’s an endless list of things I can see triggering people about this year's game. This was not one of them.
  • Tsarov
    Today we are going to get Eusebio, Ronaldinho, Pele or Cruyff SBC. Cant wait to see who i will craft next.

I don’t think so. Ronaldinho is possible, but Pele, Cruyff or Eusebio? Too early IMO.
  • Andybelfast
    10982 posts Has That Special Something

No. We won't get another attacker it will be a defender
  • RebelRob
    6814 posts Big Money Move

I don’t think so. Ronaldinho is possible, but Pele, Cruyff or Eusebio? Too early IMO.

Will 100% NOT be Pele, cruyff or Eusebio at this stage of the game.
  • Gyan_33
    41184 posts International Superstar
    mjs4p wrote: »

There’s an endless list of things I can see triggering people about this year's game. This was not one of them.

Just things that slow the gameplay down massively (those goal kicks, fake throw ins, calling 2 men short for free kicks)
  • WFCBagnall
    80525 posts Moderator
    mjs4p wrote: »

Just things that slow the gameplay down massively (those goal kicks, fake throw ins, calling 2 men short for free kicks)

• Sixtechburner

Given how boosted these TOTY cards are i dont think its early anymore. 2 weeks ago i would have done Best like i did Raul and Ballack but now im not even considering him and he is one of the few top icons i never used in FIFA.
    Even Ronaldinho will look weak compared to TOTY Neymar.
  • RebelRob
    6814 posts Big Money Move

Given how boosted these TOTY cards are i dont think its early anymore. 2 weeks ago i would have done Best like i did Raul and Ballack but now im not even considering him and he is one of the few top icons i never used in FIFA.

Icons always play better than their stats, and ones like Pele, dinho, best etc have little animations that give them that special something.

Plus, look at r96 stats compared to toty cr7. Cr will look massively better on paper, but r96 will be as good if not better still.
  • Tsarov
    RebelRob wrote: »

Icons always play better than their stats, and ones like Pele, dinho, best etc have little animations that give them that special something.

Plus, look at r96 stats compared to toty cr7. Cr will look massively better on paper, but r96 will be as good if not better still.

That’s it for my Prime Best feels better in-game than TOTY Mbappe. Maybe it’s only me, but Best is insane. Mbappe also, but he’s 2.5 mil more expensive.
  • Sixtechburner
    RebelRob wrote: »

That’s it for my Prime Best feels better in-game than TOTY Mbappe. Maybe it’s only me, but Best is insane. Mbappe also, but he’s 2.5 mil more expensive.

I only have IF Mbappe but i doubt Best dribbles better than him. He is fast with and without the ball.
  • GL
    12857 posts Has That Special Something
    I wish my IF Mbappe was tradeable...
  • hrv97
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    More than 70 premium sbcs done, got Sanchez, Courtois and Ederson as my only walkouts. My club is now empty and my hopes gone :(