Can someone tell me why Van Dijk is in TOTY?

Mjdtheman
280 posts Sunday League Hero
^^^

Comments

• FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Because there's a lot of plastic Scousers in the world.
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    You do understand that the vote was for a virtual team of the year within FIFA 19? People are voting for who they want in that team. It makes no logical sense for people to vote for players they won't want to play with just because the did a bit better IRL
  • Mjdtheman
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    You do understand that the vote was for a virtual team of the year within FIFA 19? People are voting for who they want in that team. It makes no logical sense for people to vote for players they won't want to play with just because the did a bit better IRL

True I’m surprised Pogba didn’t get in
  • Mjdtheman
    He has been good for half a year, doesn’t deserve a spot imo
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    You could ask exactly the same about De Gea.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    He has been good for half a year, doesn’t deserve a spot imo
    He played the exact same way he did at Southampton, only now he’s getting complete recognition for it as he’s doing it at the highest level (champions league)
  • Pacey3_16
    2334 posts National Call-Up
    Because he's been the best defender in the prem by far for the past 12 months
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Because he's been the best defender in the prem by far for the past 12 months

Correct mate
  • IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    He’s arguably the best CB in the world currently, tell me a better CB apart from the other CB that made the team
  • pekkaa88
    6637 posts Big Money Move
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    He’s arguably the best CB in the world currently, tell me a better CB apart from the other CB that made the team

Pepe
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Best in the world now. Not since January.
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

Pepe

+1
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Phil Jones

/Thread
  • Pacey3_16
    2334 posts National Call-Up
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

Pepe

Lovren would look the best in the world in the league pepe plays in
  • Headshrinker363
    5844 posts Big Money Move
    I think you should be asking, why is there 3 Real Madrid defenders in TOTY? Have people forgotten how bad they’ve been this season? I’ll give you Varane, World Cup winner.