IF Trading Guide

Comments

• Mattitude
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2019
    Cbreeza wrote: »
    Anyone stacking IF’s for Toty? Or best to pickup NIF’s whilst packs are being smashed? I wasent here last year, I have no idea how to prepare for this upcoming week

I’m stocked up on IF. Many NIF are now inflated, 87-90 due to FUTMAS and 83-85 due to Tevez SBC. Sold all my NIF over the last couple of weeks.
  • Jonboyparker
    6520 posts Big Money Move
    Mattitude wrote: »
    Anyone stacking IF’s for Toty? Or best to pickup NIF’s whilst packs are being smashed? I wasent here last year, I have no idea how to prepare for this upcoming week

I’m stocked up on IF. Many NIF are now inflated, 87-90 due to FUTMAS and 83-85 due to Tevez SBC. Sold all my NIF over the last couple of weeks.

Ive kept about 50 bundesliga and prem IF's 81-84. (various cards in club and dups) I could sell for 5k profit on most now but i'm happy with the 500k i made during this Tevez sbc. Wasn't even expecting it so ill wait for either a repeatable sbc or POTM. Either way they'll go.

Sold off my 85+ NIF's and will pick some more up during pack promos.
  • Mic2904
    2374 posts Fans' Favourite
    Could do with another good SBC myself. Have around 140 IF left... 81-85's.
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All nice lads, but need an arm around my shoulder to advise where to invest this coming week, wait until pack promos and go for prem/bundesliga IF’s? When does the prem POTM drop next week?
  • RebelRob
    6986 posts Big Money Move
    All nice lads, but need an arm around my shoulder to advise where to invest this coming week, wait until pack promos and go for prem/bundesliga IF’s? When does the prem POTM drop next week?

This coming week no one knows what’s going to happen really. Could be some decent drops on high rated players, but ea could offset that with an icon sbc.

Bundes potm have been curve balls the last 2 because of what happened to German if’s the first time round, and it’s hard to guess what ea will do with prem potm.

I’m going not going too deep this week, but going to spread my investments with a few high rated, a few 84’s if I can get them cheap enough, and maybe some totw from the coming one as they should be low enough because packs are getting hammered.

This week is always a bit of an unknown though tbf.
  • Cbreeza
    Glad I’m not the only one in this boat then, I feel like I haven’t made an effort because it’s clear everything is low, I don’t want to miss the buy window!
  • Falafelmonster
    5171 posts Big Money Move
    If they release attackers first on Monday, this TOTW will be hella low let's say that.
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    If they release attackers first on Monday, this TOTW will be hella low let's say that.

Don't they usually do defenders+GK, midfielders, attackers, and then all next weekend? Don't see them changing this formula TBH.
  • Mattitude
    Surfy wrote: »

Don't they usually do defenders+GK, midfielders, attackers, and then all next weekend? Don't see them changing this formula TBH.

That’s how I remember it. Be surprised if they change it.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14602 posts Moderator
    It was attackers first last year. 95% sure.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17362 posts World Class

Yup
  • Mattitude

Jeez! My memory is so bad at times!
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14602 posts Moderator

Jeez! My memory is so bad at times!

Mate, i literally just remember reading it last few days otherwise i wouldn't have had a clue either :D

I remember nothing year on year :s
  • RebelRob
    It used to be def, then mods then attackers but changed it up last year and caught everyone by surprise.
  • Mic2904
    If attackers will be our first I will keep my hands off this week's Totw unless prices are crazy low and I mean 84 Kums below 15k crazy. I do not want another BF If investment.
  • Grub
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    Tete sold 20,500
  • RebelRob
    Poulsen sold for 19k. Only had 2 of them but thought he’d rise a bit more really.
  • Mic2904
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Poulsen sold for 19k. Only had 2 of them but thought he’d rise a bit more really.

Nice one! I haven't sold a single player today.... 😕
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    zY6u79o.png
    Didn't realize he had risen so much already. Upping the rest of mine to 190-210k.
  • ne0_phr34k
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ea definitely drops cards on the transfer market. IF Sorrentino was selling around 15550-16k. Then like 3 pages of him at 15k with 23hrs time.
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    Anyone reckon IF Carvajal is a decent look with Varane or Ramos likely to get into TOTY? Seems like there could be some potential to rise. Also looks like the best RB in la liga other then FB Juanfran, or am I missing someone?
  • Mattitude
    Anyone reckon IF Carvajal is a decent look with Varane or Ramos likely to get into TOTY? Seems like there could be some potential to rise. Also looks like the best RB in la liga other then FB Juanfran, or am I missing someone?

Lala would probably be the link with Varane. That’s probably why his price is rising.
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    edited January 2019

Lala would probably be the link with Varane. That’s probably why his price is rising.

Ahh very true. Lala is also a double play with Mbappe. I'm sure this has been posted already but here is the aggregate TOTY vote so far for the community.
  • Grub
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    vyxweo.jpg
  • Grub
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    2h6zjhk.jpg
  • Mic2904
    Kums gone for 24.5 and Foster 26.5.
  • fussydutchman
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    Time to profit on Lalas. I just sold two SIFs at 195k, bought at 125k.
  • Cbreeza
    This totw is SO low, tempted to go all in on Digne and the prem lads for POTM, but the supply is just so high already
  • Cantona84
    7608 posts League Winner
    Picked up 25 Kums at max 15k
  • Mattitude
    This totw is SO low, tempted to go all in on Digne and the prem lads for POTM, but the supply is just so high already

Go for it! I think I can see the end of my unassigned list and tempted to just go all in again, but would be nice to open the packs I have waiting first :D