Just curious what your back 4 are? (Pic included)

Comments

• freakjas
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    Ucl alba - futmas akanji - Rttf tah - Flashabck alves
  • nsholmberg11
    1125 posts Professional
    Currently: Marcelo Umtiti Varane Red SIF Lala

Target: Marcelo Boateng Hummels Carvajal as I want to go big and try out Gareth Bale
  • Loddar
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    2428pid.jpg
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    WleMrrG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Keep changing the RB, settled on KT just now, he’s pretty good.
  • basdost_goat
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rousillon, UCL Vogt, Futmas Akanji, UCL Piszceck
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really hate that every fifa, there's just a handful of players that are just too good not to use so everyone has them

VVD
    VARANE
    RAMOS
    FERDINAND
    KIMPEMBE

are literally the only CB worth using in this game (bar some non SBC icons)

DE GEA
    COURTOIS

are the only keepers worth using in this game (ive tried almost all the other ones)

Special LALA
    JUANFRAN
    WALKER

and so on...
  • TheTormentor07
    1114 posts Professional
    Mine are IF Kolarov, nif Skriniar nif Kouibally and UCL Cancelo.

Love these guys so solid and Kolarov is an assist king from corners to SMS ;)
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably the most generic one,.
    Mendi sanchez vvd Walker

• Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    3307ktc.jpg

Rock solid at the back will upgrade to TOTY Varane at some point assuming he will get one.

Champions league and world cup winner to say he's a dead cert is not exaggerated
  • FCBlunt
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Alba - Umtiti - Varane - UCL Semedo

If I were you, I would play Umtiti instead of Hernandez.

@FCBlunt How is Umtiti compared to Varane? I have Umtiti sitting in the club untradable and his stats are actually better than Varane. Is he as good?
    @Fifa_Hawk_85
    If I had to make a direct comparison.
    Varane is faster than Umtiti, but considering pure defending and strenght. I think Umtiti trumps Varane, only upside to Varane is his pace which is really good to cover for your lb or rb. Umtiti is just a rock in my backline, most of my cb mistakes comes from Varane tbh.

Try playing them both together if you can mate, I think its the best duo you can get without icons.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something

@FCBlunt How is Umtiti compared to Varane? I have Umtiti sitting in the club untradable and his stats are actually better than Varane. Is he as good?
    @Fifa_Hawk_85
    Varane is faster than Umtiti, but considering pure defending and strenght. I think Umtiti trumps Varane, only upside to Varane is his pace which is really good to cover for your lb or rb. Umtiti is just a rock in my backline, most of my cb mistakes comes from Varane tbh.

Try playing them both together if you can mate, I think its the best duo you can get without icons.

I have prime Rio but was just wondering if I should use untradable Umtiti and sell Varane. Might give him a try.
  • GodGoku
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 6
    Sif sandro - ramos - varane - tif lala
  • FCBlunt
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite

@Fifa_Hawk_85

I have prime Rio but was just wondering if I should use untradable Umtiti and sell Varane. Might give him a try.

I say give him a chance, you can always sit on Varane incase you dont click with Umtiti. Gl mate
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something

@Fifa_Hawk_85

I say give him a chance, you can always sit on Varane incase you dont click with Umtiti. Gl mate

Cheers mate going to try him out during the week. Won't sell Varane unless I'm going to stick with Umtiti.
  • Suga
    11 posts Ball Boy
    sf9xr8.jpg
  • Stuey
    69 posts Park Captain
    Azpilicueta Ramos Varane
    I only have a back 3
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Quick question guys looking at an ICON CB and stuck between Desailly and Blanc?

Question is if Blanc is as good as Desailly in the air even though he is 6’4 I’ve noticed jumping is still a big thing when it comes to aerial battles?
  • SH4UN
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SIF Sandro
    FUTMAS Thiago Silva
    Kimpembe
    IF Meunier
    Buffon
  • IxToMxI
    5503 posts Big Money Move
    LDevlin wrote: »
    Quick question guys looking at an ICON CB and stuck between Desailly and Blanc?

Question is if Blanc is as good as Desailly in the air even though he is 6’4 I’ve noticed jumping is still a big thing when it comes to aerial battles?

He doesn’t need to jump bro he’s so big he’s already there haha
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    Red Sandro 87, baby desailly, RTTF Tah, FB Juanfran.
  • Scaenor
    664 posts Semi-Pro
    I have a mainly French team and have been doing some comparisons on FutBin for when I get some money. Just wondered what you lot had or if you had any advice on the go to French defenders or other ones who would fit my team. Any normal side advice would be appreciated

Let’s see your pictures 👌🏽

vxizpl.png

Get rtf kimpeme and swap out varane and get oblak in net
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Futswap Kuzawa
    RTTF kimpembe
    RTTF Sanchez
    RTTF Aurier

Got a picture? I can’t picture them 👀

I' m not sure how to load one up hahaha

But yeah can do
  • AjaxLegends
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Van Aanholt VVD Ramos Arias
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Sbc Tierney - 88 Rio - 89 Blanc - 86 Lala
  • Pattebennekou
    1406 posts Professional
    6xDUe4p.jpg
  • iggypop
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    88 Sandro - Prime Rio - rttf Sanchez - Walker and im still rubbish at defending!