The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

• o ShifTyZz o
    1426 posts Professional
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    It's funny

When juve got to the champions league final people on here wanted half the juve team in Toty

Yet it's heresy to say van dijk should be in?

And I can guarantee if Suarez had won the golden boot and Uruguay had got to the semis then people would be calling for him to be in it too

Juve won the leauge, Liverpool didn't. Van Dijk shouldn't be in it because there were at least 4 defenders better than him last year

Lol. Just out of curiosity, what CBS should get in over VVD based off of how they played in 2018 (outside of ramos and Varane as they already look to be in unless I’m missing something )

I rate Koulibally higher but i can understand why Van Dijk makes it in over him.
  • GeTRiGhT
    9396 posts League Winner
    Oh no...I listed my Pogba to upgrade to the IF...

And I listed at min BIN...lol

Looks like I'm losing coins tonight my dudes
  • krakos000
    17538 posts World Class
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

RIP
  • Milanista28
    1321 posts Professional
    That'll learn ya
  • GeTRiGhT
    9396 posts League Winner
    krakos000 wrote: »

RIP

Just a simple mistake that anybody could make with the glitchy app.

It's all good tho. Sold for max.
  • MikeyP_FC
    13539 posts Has That Special Something

RIP

Listed at min Bid or min BIN?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move

RIP

You sold a Pogba for 750k?
  • holdenwait
    59328 posts National Treasure
    Listed for min BİN but sold for max, ok...
  • GeTRiGhT
    9396 posts League Winner
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

RIP

Listed at min Bid or min BIN?

BID
  • GeTRiGhT
    9396 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Listed for min BİN but sold for max, ok...

I meant the max I had him listed for. Sorry I'm confusing.
  • Dalez84
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have saved up a heap of coins and am now in a position to buy a decent team. Looking at Neymar and mbappe to start with. Will prices drop any more or do I pull the trigger now? Sorry if this has been asked 10 times
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    @Dalez84 Precrash has the best prices this year. Buyers market , go for it .

When the full team is released in packs .. How long will they be available for ? 3 days again ?
  • DOMinant
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    Picked up fresh Cr7 for 1.95 as I think messi’s TOTY upgrade is going to be worth getting more than CR7. Will be interesting to see how low prices get later
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I didn’t play Fifa 18 last year so I don’t know the patterns of what sbc’s and what content was released around TOTY, I’m aware players are very low at this point but not aware of what I should be buying in preparation for? High rateds for a big Icon SBC? Informs? Can someone give me a slight insight at what to put my coins into?
  • fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When is the best time for buy Cristiano Ronaldo gold card ? today / tommorow beafore Toty relased or after they relased TOTY ?

If TOTY Ronaldo prize will be at 6-7 Millions + then his regular gold card bounce back to higher prize?
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    fazer wrote: »
    When is the best time for buy Cristiano Ronaldo gold card ? today / tommorow beafore Toty relased or after they relased TOTY ?

If TOTY Ronaldo prize will be at 6-7 Millions + then his regular gold card bounce back to higher prize?

Today imo
  • Crossland
    9083 posts League Winner
    best time to buy Baby Pele ? And how low can we expect him to drop ?
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Crossland wrote: »

I think today, this evening is best to buy. Things might spike tomorrow. Who knows though? I bought yesterday and prices are up on all cards.
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2019
    Blarix wrote: »
    MarkusG wrote: »
    Well I'm about to lose some coins. My xbox froze yesterday and I've had to take it into a shop to get repaired. The kicker is because it crashed during a game I can't sell any of my team until I log back into my console.

Oh well.

Message a mod and ask if they can login for you if you’re happy to share your details. Or any of your mates? Or anyone on the forum that you trust. Someone like futfanatic. Can’t imagine him messing up your account!

Who is futfantic?
    Well I'm about to lose some coins. My xbox froze yesterday and I've had to take it into a shop to get repaired. The kicker is because it crashed during a game I can't sell any of my team until I log back into my console.

Oh well.

Message a mod and ask if they can login for you if you’re happy to share your details. Or any of your mates? Or anyone on the forum that you trust. Someone like futfanatic. Can’t imagine him messing up your account!

Who is futfantic?

Probably his other account

Ha! The guy who is one of the best traders on this forum so doesn’t need to steal your coins! Has the picture of Ronaldo as his profile.

Odd that no one here has heard of this perso

Yes you’re right. I made him up. I’m a hack and was trying to steal his coins. Well done mate you caught me
  • Crossland
    9083 posts League Winner
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Crossland wrote: »

I think today, this evening is best to buy. Things might spike tomorrow. Who knows though? I bought yesterday and prices are up on all cards.

Ok thank you mate
  • FifaTaco
    1071 posts Professional
    Someone want to buy my baby Ronaldinho for 1.41 xbox :wink:
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just need to know if TOTY Ronaldo will have that same 'clunkiness' that his nif has. Great dribbling but when he touches shoulders with someone he seems to slow down more than other players and fumble around a bit it drives me mad
  • Koolfashion
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just need to know if TOTY Ronaldo will have that same 'clunkiness' that his nif has. Great dribbling but when he touches shoulders with someone he seems to slow down more than other players and fumble around a bit it drives me mad

He will be agile
  • WonderMouse

He will be agile

You sure? It's my biggest concern, if I pay over 5 mill for a player I want to enjoy dribbling and running with them, nif ronaldo is just a pass and move machine
  • Pauldejong6
    6924 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019

He will be agile

You sure? It's my biggest concern, if I pay over 5 mill for a player I want to enjoy dribbling and running with them, nif ronaldo is just a pass and move machine

NIF Ronaldo has 5* skills and he can be fantastic on the dribble. Hes a lil clunky with slow game play i agree, but who isnt..
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32400 posts National Team Captain

Oh well.

Who is futfantic?

Oh well.

Who is futfantic?

Probably his other account

Ha! The guy who is one of the best traders on this forum so doesn’t need to steal your coins! Has the picture of Ronaldo as his profile.

Odd that no one here has heard of this perso

Yes you’re right. I made him up. I’m a hack and was trying to steal his coins. Well done mate you caught me

How about you read my very next comment that was only 2-3 comments further after the one you responded too.
  • Milanista28
    1321 posts Professional
    What time will they drop? 6pm London time?
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    What time will they drop? 6pm London time?

Yeah
  • WonderMouse
    Will TOTY Ronaldo be the best attacker in bad gameplay? I play in bad gameplay a lot (bad internet)
  • Reus
    23012 posts Club Captain
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    It's funny

When juve got to the champions league final people on here wanted half the juve team in Toty

Yet it's heresy to say van dijk should be in?

And I can guarantee if Suarez had won the golden boot and Uruguay had got to the semis then people would be calling for him to be in it too

Juve won the leauge, Liverpool didn't. Van Dijk shouldn't be in it because there were at least 4 defenders better than him last year

Lol. Just out of curiosity, what CBS should get in over VVD based off of how they played in 2018 (outside of ramos and Varane as they already look to be in unless I’m missing something )

Umtiti is the only one imo

Umtiti isn't even close to being better than van dijk