Player Career Mode - EA check PES 2019 for ideas..

ChrisW1991
1014 posts Professional
edited December 2018
Basically what the title says, as we all know Career Mode needs major improvements, both manager and player career mode.. I've recently purchased PES 2019 and its such a breath of fresh air!! Your player can actually have a contract and your club can renew it aswell as clubs offering you a contract else where, with an actual length of years including in the contract, rocket science right?? Is for EA anyway.. You can even start on the bench, this is ground breaking!! Sarcasm aside EA need to really play pes 2019 player and manager career mode and get alot of ideas from it.. I love it, such enjoyable modes, yeah the gameplay isn't as good but I'd rather have abit less quality gameplay but with great features rather than a game with very good gameplay and no enjoyable features.. You can even become captain of your club and have legend status!! You can even get your agent to try and get you signed to a club of your choice.. Take note EA
Post edited by ChrisW1991 on

Comments

• ChrisW1991
    1014 posts Professional
  • Yeah, I'm really fed up with EA. If they don't massively improve player career mode for Fifa 20 I'm not gonna buy it. I've had enough
  • ChrisW1991
    1014 posts Professional
    Yeah, I'm really fed up with EA. If they don't massively improve player career mode for Fifa 20 I'm not gonna buy it. I've had enough

Don't blame you at all mate, from the looks of it across social media alot of other career mode players feel the same