That’s enough for one night 😔

1
Kouli06
1580 posts Play-Off Hero
Let the AI defend. Long range finesse.
And repeat.

I wish we could actually play a football game.
Would be nice right?

Comments

  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Takes a loss like a man
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just fed up of coming up against the same tactic over and over.

    Currently W4 L2 so yea.
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just lost to someone who scored two corners and a rebound just sat back all game
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Just lost to someone who scored two corners and a rebound just sat back all game

    Exactly. And how is that remotely fun?
    Even for your opponent it must have boring.
  • Scaenor
    661 posts Semi-Pro
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Just fed up of coming up against the same tactic over and over.

    Currently W4 L2 so yea.

    M8 today well serves me right but I should be 5-2 instead I'm 2 n 5 3 games lost fair and square well actually 5 games I did but after I score a goal from outside box I always do solo with my keeper to half way line idk y but I do if I get tackled they score if I don't they dont idk y I do it but I legit feel like I can achieve gold one if I just full on sweat but it's the only way I feel decent
  • SirSkinner
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I haven't even had the chance to get annoyed with AI defending today, as my own tackling has been completely broken. I've conceded 7 goals in 5 games today where my tackle has ricoched off the attacker and somehow become some Xaviesque through ball for his other striker making a run

    Fair enough if the tackles are slightly mistimed but they aren't, they're perfectly executed clean tackles where you read the opposition and get the ball cleanly, why does my defender then have to act out like he's having a seizure until the attacker has recovered control? It's been too much today
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently 100% in WL and on course for top 100!

    Played 2 Won 2...
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 4
    SirSkinner wrote: »
    I haven't even had the chance to get annoyed with AI defending today, as my own tackling has been completely broken. I've conceded 7 goals in 5 games today where my tackle has ricoched off the attacker and somehow become some Xaviesque through ball for his other striker making a run

    Fair enough if the tackles are slightly mistimed but they aren't, they're perfectly executed clean tackles where you read the opposition and get the ball cleanly, why does my defender then have to act out like he's having a seizure until the attacker has recovered control? It's been too much today

    This is the problem.
    We are being punished for using manual defending instead of letting the AI do it for us.

    Patch 5 was the best we’d had and the game was actually playable.

    Now though I don’t think there is any fixing it 😔
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Currently 100% in WL and on course for top 100!

    Played 2 Won 2...

    I would be surprised if you don't get 30 wins now tbh :D
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Currently 100% in WL and on course for top 100!

    Played 2 Won 2...

    😂 love it 😂
  • SirSkinner
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    SirSkinner wrote: »
    I haven't even had the chance to get annoyed with AI defending today, as my own tackling has been completely broken. I've conceded 7 goals in 5 games today where my tackle has ricoched off the attacker and somehow become some Xaviesque through ball for his other striker making a run

    Fair enough if the tackles are slightly mistimed but they aren't, they're perfectly executed clean tackles where you read the opposition and get the ball cleanly, why does my defender then have to act out like he's having a seizure until the attacker has recovered control? It's been too much today

    This is the problem.
    We are being punished for using manual defending instead of letting the AI do it for us.

    Patch 5 was the best we’d had and the game was actually playable.

    Now though I don’t think there is any fixing it 😔

    It's genuinely beyond repair, too many issues and if changes are made it will expose other flaws which could turn out worse. Just focus on '20 and write this disgusting release off.

    If something this broken was released 15 years ago it would have been pulled off the shelves
  • Noo
    1028 posts Professional
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Takes a loss like a man

  • Boysie91
    8138 posts League Winner
    I am doing decent this WL 8 wins from 8 games.
    Last week was decent for me also 14 wins 4 loses and getting use to a new bigger tv and adjusting the settings got me 3 loses though :(
  • Sm0key_J0e
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last week was Gold 2, this week started with 3W and 10L.
    Delay is just horrible, players dont move and they sometimes pass even if I dont push a button...
  • Artiboy
    78 posts Park Captain
    Im on 3 - 8. Gameplay is terrible, hitting the post at least 3 times in every game and then my opponent scores from a deflection or a rebound to win the game!
  • Trt740
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 5
    Games is not fun to play with the high pressure tactics. Every person uses high pressure and it is stupid. Why slide tackle? The ball goes right back to the guy, or block it for that matter. This game has potential but when you slide tackle the offense player should be slightly stunned or something. There is no reward for good defense.
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trt740 wrote: »
    There is no reward for good defense.

    Exactly this.

    Please wake up EA
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 5
    Never play on Friday eve. I only play Saturday morning and night and Sunday morning. Makes a huge difference
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Did they give any reason about why they scrapped patch 5? Was the best one, took the game to a solid 4/10.

  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I just went full attack this WL.

    9 wins 2 losses so far.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Aspral wrote: »
    I just went full attack this WL.

    9 wins 2 losses so far.

    GG. Just play for fun mate, don't mind your record
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Something is up with wl.few weeks ago I use to Vs easy players and really hard players.last 3 weekends every game has been a complete grind and very hard.its a joke.
  • HelloDearie
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    The timed finesse is bulltish. I have just played someone who actually dribbled out of the box so he could do a timed finesse. What is all that about. People don't actually want to score proper goals just ping it to someone outside the box and finesse. Boring as.
  • dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    my 2nd ever WL, currently 2-4. Apart from one game I have dominated each game, more shots on goal but % on target been silly low and that's been the main difference. Lots of ppl parking the bus playing v negatively but each to their own, and spamming long range finesse. The one decent player who hammered me just had the timed finish finesse to perfection, think he scored about 5 like that from long range. I turned timed finishing off weeks and weeks ago, thinking of turning it on again and using SBs to practice it. ATM it feels that's the major diff between me and who I am facing, lots of players using timed finishing and I am getting punished. Delay wasn't great last night either, not as bad as it has been but didn't help.
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same story every night 😤
    Today is no better.

    Just constant long range finesse!
    And sit deep.
    Seriously **** off!
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Same story every night 😤
    Today is no better.

    Just constant long range finesse!
    And sit deep.
    Seriously **** off!

    Cool, look forward to your complaining posts tomorrow next week and every week until September.
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mdx wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Same story every night 😤
    Today is no better.

    Just constant long range finesse!
    And sit deep.
    Seriously **** off!

    Cool, look forward to your complaining posts tomorrow next week and every week until September.

    Good
    I’ll keep you updated
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Back at WL after a month. Gold 2. 3 games left. ofcourse match me with 5 icon in one team and 3 on the bench. losing in extra time. so many rebounds conceded so many ridiculous long range finesse where the opponent is almost on his own half.

    On the positive side I won some terrible games against 10 man at the back defence.
    end with 19 wins. only icon teams in last 3 games, where a Zola is shushing me for equalizing to eventually lose against me.

    Rubbish game
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Same story every night 😤
    Today is no better.

    Just constant long range finesse!
    And sit deep.
    Seriously **** off!

    Cool, look forward to your complaining posts tomorrow next week and every week until September.

    Good
    I’ll keep you updated

    Actually subscribe to a dude.
    Guy live streams every week goes through the worst bs games and has terrible rage yet returns every week to get 2 low rated red cards.
    Respect to anyone who quits this game because i think its exceptionally hard, no matter how poor the gameplay is.
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mdx wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Same story every night 😤
    Today is no better.

    Just constant long range finesse!
    And sit deep.
    Seriously **** off!

    Cool, look forward to your complaining posts tomorrow next week and every week until September.

    Good
    I’ll keep you updated

    Actually subscribe to a dude.
    Guy live streams every week goes through the worst bs games and has terrible rage yet returns every week to get 2 low rated red cards.
    Respect to anyone who quits this game because i think its exceptionally hard, no matter how poor the gameplay is.

    It is so hard to quit fifa.
    I have tried once.
    Problem is PES is the only alternative and with their lack of licensing I just can’t do it.
    I just can stand my villa to be called West Midlands village 🤮
Sign In or Register to comment.