My son is starting FIFA so need cheap beasts

tezmacfifa
1899 posts Fans' Favourite
edited January 4
My son has just started playing this wonderful game with him having around 50k coins I feel I need to help him build a hybrid containing some beasts. So throw some at me, and I will build a 50k squad :)

Comments

• tezmacfifa
    I'm thinking of Depay, the dog so far
  • mdizzl3
    12333 posts Has That Special Something
    PS4?
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You can complete all of the advance sbcs with 50k loads of packs and easily profitable should get you around 100k to build a team with after
  • tezmacfifa
    Xbox btw
  • tezmacfifa
    vizzion89 wrote: »
    You can complete all of the advance sbcs with 50k loads of packs and easily profitable should get you around 100k to build a team with after

Good idea will look at that
  • Aguy9916
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    vizzion89 wrote: »

Is this for sure? I've not done many sbcs and got a spare 50k is it worth having a crack at it?
  • Dixie93
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd recommend a starter with Brazilians. Good fun and can pick up some cheap teams with the likes of Alex Teixera and Talisca.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    If he wants to play to win then a premier League team with like Felipe Anderson and co. If he wants fun just pick a few cheap players he likes irl.
  • Alex_cr
    4799 posts National Call-Up
    Guedes is an absolute must!
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2969 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 4
    gold1-e3.png

I reckon this is enough for elite 3.

Enjoy :)

PS: don't forget to put sniper chem on Kalou.