The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    MisterJV wrote: »
    EA got to drop something today to keep high rated NIF's up in price during TOTY

They freakin hate investors with a passion. Would not surprise me if they let the market burn.
  • Tsarov
    3706 posts National Call-Up
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Need 4 more cards to complete the Chinese SBC but these cards are bloody expensive.... Going to cost me 40k or so :D

It would be decent if we will be able to get eg. Tierney and 25 000 coins like last year.
  • tauras
    3804 posts National Call-Up
    Need 4 more cards to complete the Chinese SBC but these cards are bloody expensive.... Going to cost me 40k or so :D

Henan?

• Andy99TradeZ
    14250 posts Has That Special Something
    Cantona84 wrote: »

They freakin hate investors with a passion. Would not surprise me if they let the market burn.

higher prices on cards = more reason to buy packs though so who knows
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class

Who are you picking?
  • tauras
    I've just done Chinese league twice so hulk would be lovely to go with Oscar and Augusto.
  • Manutelli
    18783 posts World Class
    tauras wrote: »

Henan?

Yep... ridiculous prices, completed the league slowly throughout the year, cost me around 50k until this point... Not included what I got from the packs.

Bob_Dylan wrote: »

Who are you picking?

Think I'll pick Oscar since already Paulinho is in that league as a proper CM-CDM, Augusto would be a waste of coins to be fair.
  • sido1968
    1323 posts Professional
    Should only need one of the very expensive rare silver cards and a less expensive non rare silver to do Henan, and work around the bronzes.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

You think EA knows or do reason man? :D
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14250 posts Has That Special Something

You think EA knows or do reason man? :D

i'm sure they know everything there is to know about FP sales.

sbc or not at 6, they'll definitely be promo packs :D
  • BWild
    3518 posts National Call-Up
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    I'm assuming he meant that not every piece of content will interest everyone.

If you're a huge fan of a specific player, you might be more inclined to do that SBC compared to someone who doesn't think the player is "value".

You can even take it for the caliber of players. Perez and Cornet aren't going to make it into just about anyone who is on the forums team. But someone who plays much less can log on 3 times this month and get a startable player.

Being given the option to decide what content is for me would be nice though....so just release more content and let the player base decide for themselves what they do and don't want

Have you seen all the whining on here when they don't release the "right" player? They're probably at the point they'd rather just not bother because the community is so toxic.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    I'm assuming he meant that not every piece of content will interest everyone.

If you're a huge fan of a specific player, you might be more inclined to do that SBC compared to someone who doesn't think the player is "value".

You can even take it for the caliber of players. Perez and Cornet aren't going to make it into just about anyone who is on the forums team. But someone who plays much less can log on 3 times this month and get a startable player.

Being given the option to decide what content is for me would be nice though....so just release more content and let the player base decide for themselves what they do and don't want

Have you seen all the whining on here when they don't release the "right" player? They're probably at the point they'd rather just not bother because the community is so toxic.

The right player? Any player will do for me man :D
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    When is the Chinese new year?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    hype
  • Idek
    10623 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't really care if they release anything or not at this point
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    maymanpele wrote: »
    When is the Chinese new year?

6PM
  • Edu
    6744 posts Big Money Move
    5 min hype
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    4 min unitil nothing hype!
  • holdenwait
    57495 posts National Treasure
    here we are again! Hulk it is then?
  • Hicksy2011
    13302 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m braced for nonsense
  • alex1987
    5597 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Hulk would be nice.

But he's not for everyone, so we ain't getting him, Sorry.

Only the lucky 30% will get an sbc. The rest will het between 1 and 10 coins
  • solnasolna08
    1922 posts Fans' Favourite
    Imagine if we dont get anything :D
  • tauras
    edited January 4
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Should only need one of the very expensive rare silver cards and a less expensive non rare silver to do Henan, and work around the bronzes.

All gone up in price I think they were that last time I was doing it need around 4 of them.
  • Eisenhardt
    4177 posts National Call-Up
    holdenwait wrote: »
    here we are again! Hulk it is then?

No, David Luiz. It's the reason they haven't given him an IF yet. Right? Right?
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Imagine if we dont get anything :D

95% possible at this point
  • Hicksy2011
    13302 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve reached that level of pummelled down I don’t even expect anything
  • Artiboy
    82 posts Park Captain
    1 minute
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something