Best value

SteGriff83
167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Which league offers the best value, got around 1 million coins and looking to build a new team

In case anyone was wondering why I don’t have a team.....I’ve just rage sold the lot haha

Comments

• johnlaker62
    1302 posts Professional
    I’d say serie A. The only flaw is a lack of right wingers and striker options. As far as defense and midfield goes, serie A is the most efficient by a mile.
  • Empyrium7
    2855 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would say Serie A has the best Value.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    PL offers best value. No question about it.
  • Empyrium7
    2855 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d say serie A. The only flaw is a lack of right wingers and striker options. As far as defense and midfield goes, serie A is the most efficient by a mile.

I agree about the right wingers. SIF Suso and FUTmas Callejon are the only good options.
    I don't agree about the strikers though.
    IF Belotti is doing wonders for me
    IF and NIF Immobile
    IF and NIF Icardi
    IF mandzukic and Scream Mandzukic

• Antiseen
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    I mean you should do hybrid, defence and midfield should be calcio a, front 3 should be epl. Sane Aguero Mahrez. Midfield naingolan mertens matuidi, and defence something like Alex sandro benatia manolas cancelo
  • SteGriff83
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cheers lads
  • Hausgaard
    437 posts Sunday League Hero

Agreed! I run a Serie A team, and now have Icardi at ST and Cuadrado at RM, and not many options to upgrade them (for a reasonable budget) without resorting to icons or some crazy hybrid stuff.
  • johnlaker62
    1302 posts Professional
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

I agree about the right wingers. SIF Suso and FUTmas Callejon are the only good options.
    I don't agree about the strikers though.
    IF Belotti is doing wonders for me
    IF and NIF Immobile
    IF and NIF Icardi
    IF mandzukic and Scream Mandzukic

Those are all usable but not cheap meta like the midfield an defense